Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

What Is The Possible Implications Of Visiting A Alfa Future Teller ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Possible Implications Of Visiting A Alfa Future Teller ? (318 Views)

Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti / Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Possible Implications Of Visiting A Alfa Future Teller ? by activeiam: 1:56am On Oct 01, 2022
As a christian what is the implications?
Re: What Is The Possible Implications Of Visiting A Alfa Future Teller ? by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Oct 01, 2022
activeiam:
As a christian what is the implications?
Well, depends on what your intentions are. Are you visiting to seek guidance from an Alfa rather than the Holy Spirit? undecided

Just so you know you really can't serve God and an alfa at the same time, so the moment you accept guidance from an alfa, you literally reject Jesus Christ and hence the Father. So, you need to be sure this is what you really want to do because the moment you chose to become born-again, you essentially signed an eternal contract on your life which ends with you either in Heaven or in Hell...there is no exiting that agreement since, again, it is eternal in nature. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Possible Implications Of Visiting A Alfa Future Teller ? by shakir0802: 4:08am On Oct 01, 2022
Though not bad in consulting one to knows what the future holds but I pray u meet the faithful one that wouldn't exchange ur glory of hack ur future, it sounds funny right but I'm talking from experience so let beware and be careful at the same time
Re: What Is The Possible Implications Of Visiting A Alfa Future Teller ? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2022
It is wrong for a Christian to consult an alpha. The implication is that you will get in contact with unclean spirits, then if you are not spiritually strong, they may tap from you, or do exchange, I believe you know the kind of tapping I'm talking about. Look for a good Apostolic Church around you and ask what you want to ask the alpha, or look for a genuine Pastor/prophet, they will speak and give you direction.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Possible Implications Of Visiting A Alfa Future Teller ? by activeiam: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
Thank you all!

(1) (Reply)

May Thunder Fire Buhari ! / Kumuyi Launches ‘the Kings Circle’, ‘youth Aflame’ Series / Homosexuality: The Vilest And Most Disgusting Act Invented By Satan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.