Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. (55823 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by delzbaba(m): 6:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Yesterday at Mr Biggs Bus Stop along Ikosi Road Ketu around 1400hrs, four kidnappers were caught. Two escaped but were later caught when trying to escape through the gate that leads to Ketu Fruit Market but on getting there they found that the gate was locked.

The Information gathered was that they tapped a little girl's chest and she started following them, the person that knows the girl noticed and called her by her name but she did not answer, at that point the person alerted those at the garage and suspected kidnappers were apprehended.

They tore their clothes and beat them mercilessly, the Nigeria Police later came with their van and took them away.

Just look at the elderly people kidnapping in Lagos..

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by delzbaba(m): 6:07am On Oct 01, 2022
More graphic pics. Cc mods.

1 Share

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by delzbaba(m): 6:09am On Oct 01, 2022
More pics ,MODs please push up to front page for awareness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Cutecharlz(m): 6:10am On Oct 01, 2022
Naija with unclothedness...

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Newfoundlove: 6:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Their children are on NL

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Onyi22(f): 6:25am On Oct 01, 2022
It serves them right, say no to kidnapping

58 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Barrywilly(m): 6:26am On Oct 01, 2022
It might turned out to be baseless accusations by uninformed mob that didn't bother to listen to both sides. My instinct is telling me that these are just innocent old women

218 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Jeon(f): 6:30am On Oct 01, 2022
THE ONLY THING ZOOGERIANS ARE GOOD FOR IS TO NAKED SOMEONE AGAINST HIS/ER OWN WILL BECAUSE OF THE CRIME HE/SHE COMMIT. AND WILL STILL SCREAM OUT THEIR LUNGS WHEN SOMEONE CHOOSE TO BE NAKED AT THEIR OWN WILL.

NONSENSE.

SEX STARVERS AND THE LUST OF NAKED.NESS EVERYWHERE

modified

Here the animals quoting me.

Ajay7411:

Shut up!

kamalbob:

What did you expect from a baby factory product, mumu you must be angry with this because that's where u came from. Bloody idiot

Okhuadams:
You live in the zoo, spend zoo money, eat their food what does that make you. Is not difficult to slpot a foolish person that thinks he /she is very wise.

Nigeria is rated the number-one sexually satisfied nation in the world yet the first thing her citizens do to criminals is to unclad them and beginning to harass them in a sexually manners[ Rape is compulsory if it is a private place ].. For what?
At least have sense to deal with the criminals.. The penis, breast and vagina have nothing to do with the crimes.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Freestainworld(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2022
End of the road for them

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by LeeSantos(m): 6:45am On Oct 01, 2022
WTF!
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Jazzman01: 6:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Jeon:
THE ONLY THING ZOOGERIANS ARE GOOD FOR IS TO NAKED SOMEONE AGAINST HIS/ER OWN WILL BECAUSE OF THE CRIME HE/SHE COMMIT. AND WILL STILL SCREAM OUT THEIR LUNGS WHEN SOMEONE CHOOSE TO BE NAKED AT THEIR OWN WILL.

NONSENSE.

It has nothing to do with lust or being sex starved, infact the op should put graphic images in the description because they look disgusting and a terrible sight to behold. I couldn't even look at it twice because it was irritating me. The aim is to inflict maximum shame and discourage others who may want to do the same. Men are also stripped naked and burnt to death too when they're caught stealing and nobody talks about lust or complains about their náķędness

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Zonefree(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:
It might turned out to be baseless accusations by uninformed mob that didn't bother to listen to both sides. My instinct is telling me that these are just innocent old women
Die that your nonsense instinct right now!

Do you know what these women plan doing with the kidnapped kid?
You can't be at the comfort of your house and be saying what you don't know. They're kidnappers and they were treated the right way.

Taking them to the Police untouched will warrant them to continue from the trade upon their release. Whatever it takes to eradicate crime in Nigeria is totally acceptable by sane Nigerians.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by mytime24(f): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2022
Jungle justice na ur mate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Creamypie(m): 7:15am On Oct 01, 2022
See how graphic and disgusting their bodies are. Very unsightly. Now I don lose appetite. But hope its not a baseless accusation, make innocent no go suffer wetin e no do.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Englishisamust: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2022
Irritating pix. I stop eating my food. I have to unsee this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Englishisamust: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2022
Creamypie:
See how graphic and disgusting their bodies are. Very u sightly. Now I don lose appetite. But hope its not a baseless accusation.

Some nairaland will still masturbate with those pix. People like smellysperm Igiveladyblowjob, boggeyman557,

6 Likes

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by DanseMacabre(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2022
The craziest thing be say na totally innocent people dey run this kyn matters for.

Anyway, who's to blame? Justice no dey na why citizens take the law into their own hands.

Without justice there can never be peace.

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by elonmuskbaby: 8:21am On Oct 01, 2022
See people's mothers and grandparents

They deserve this.you cannot bring pain to others to feed your own

Death to all kidnappers old or young,small or big

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by DoctorDree(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Make God just save someone in this country
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by KosiGee(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Die that your nonsense instinct right now!

Do you know what these women plan doing with the kidnapped kid?
You can't be at the comfort of your house and be saying what you don't know. They're kidnappers and they were treated the right way.

Taking them to the Police untouched will warrant them to continue from the trade upon their release. Whatever it takes to eradicate crime in Nigeria is totally acceptable by sane Nigerians.

From the information above, there’s nothing to prove that they kidnapped any child. These people should’ve been handed over to the police for questioning and yes they might be innocent of the crime they are being accused of.

I’ve witnessed a man nearly killed over theft. It turned out he wasn’t and the mob didn’t give him the chance to speak. This particular man nearly died, by the time the mob discovered their error, they all disappeared.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Komu1048(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2022
delzbaba:

Yesterday at Mr Biggs Bus Stop along Ikosi Road Ketu around 1400hrs, four kidnappers where caught. Two escaped but were later caught when trying to escape through the gate that leads to Ketu Fruit Market but on getting there they found that the gate was locked.
The Information gathered was that they tapped a little girl's chest and she started following them, the person that knows the girl noticed and call her by her name but she did not answer, at that point the person alerted those at the garage and suspected kidnappers were apprehended. They tore their clothes and beat them mercilessly, the Nigeria Police later came with their van and took them away
Just look at the elderly people kidnapping in Lagos..

Nawao I dey ikosi road like this, I even go chop boli yesterday n didn't hear. Information travels fast.

But u suppose put graphic piksur there na

1 Like

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Baronthecelebri: 8:46am On Oct 01, 2022
Jeon:

NONSENSE.

what do need to calm down comrade
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Jeon(f): 9:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Jazzman01:

It has nothing to do with lust or being sex starved, infact the op should put graphic images in the description because they look disgusting and a terrible sight to behold. I couldn't even look at it twice because it was irritating me. The aim is to inflict maximum shame and discourage others who may want to do the same. Men are also stripped naked and burnt to death too when they're caught stealing and nobody talks about lust or complains about their náķędness

Your typical yelling.
Don't complain or shame anyone who wants to dress naked since you supported this.

Baronthecelebri:
what do need to calm down comrade

Seriously that is very painful and sign of immaturity .. Stripping someone for the crime they commit ,why can't you deal with the person and leave unclothedness out of it.

What do you want to see?
They have the same penis, breast and vagina as you

4 Likes

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by adecz: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2022
This is a totally circumstantial
accusation that may not hold any
substance.

What do they mean that they touched
a girl's chest and she started following
them❓

Una just wan kill☠️ people mama, fathers and
grandmas for nothing❗️❗️

Same way some people will say that
somebody touched them and their
preeek disappeared. Nobody ever asks
the person with "disappeared" preeek
to pull trousers for inspection &
confirmation, they will just descend and
lynch☠️ the accused❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☠️

Too many savages prowling out
urban areas..... ❌❌❌

31 Likes

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Fashionista01(f): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Shame on them.
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Tokskob2008: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:
If it smells like shit then it's absolutely shit...2 kids got missing in my area last month while on their way to lesson, after a week one was found and the little kid said she was released only because the buyer said she was too old for what he need her for but he bought her junior brother. The little boy was found dead the following week with missing body parts. So you see most times these things are actually true

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by TANID(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by Nemesis0147(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2022
D
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by dandollaz: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:
Don't pray for.evil to befall you or someone you are close to.so much evil in Nigeria now.people die or disappear every blessed day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by freshkpomo(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2022
Barrywilly:
in mob action, there is really not enough time to ask questions because everyone is hyperactive. But what gave them away was the fact that two tried to run away like Oxlade
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by BurgundyBlue: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2022
wow thank God he's caught....

MY ZIGGY IS OPEN FOR YOU...

SURREAL.....
Re: Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. by wiseone28: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2022
Chai will they survive the beating?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evans: I Gave My Father N3m, SUV And A Hilux Van; Why I Didn't Enjoy My Money / Two Hausa Men Fight Each Other Publicly Over President Buhari . Photos / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.