Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime (1660 Views)

Hausa Mob Almost Lynched A Homosexual Man (pictures/video) / Video Of Yahoo Boys Under Punishment For Failing To Catch Clients / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by obimerchant: 1:35am On Oct 02, 2022
I woke up recently and saw my roommate who is also a male stroking my private part (penis) ....
How do I follow this up...
what does Nigeria law say about this...

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by doctor20202020(m): 2:22am On Oct 02, 2022
Do and report him to police 9 yrs jail

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by Iliveforever(m): 3:13am On Oct 02, 2022
doctor20202020:
Do and report him to police 9 yrs jail
Not true.
It’s 14years but you’ve no evidence

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by Iliveforever(m): 3:15am On Oct 02, 2022
But you didn’t tell us if you “Nut”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by internationalman(m): 3:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Homosexual harassment.

So this thing has eventually gained momentum in Nigeria.

Then they used to look feminine which made them very easily identifiable.

But nowadays they even go to the gym and look more manly than straight guys.

That's why I laugh at guys who measure manliness with physically appearance

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by Berrityga: 5:23am On Oct 02, 2022
Sometimes my guy holds me at night when his having those romantic dreams. Its all part of bromance.. Get over it bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by Agapegodstime: 5:38am On Oct 02, 2022
We are gradually getting to the end of time
The sins that lead to the destruction of Sodom can't never be compared to today

We heard of homo sexual in Sodom
But not human rituals
Not kidnapping
Not fresh eaters

Baba God
Please end this world

If any body try this with me d pesi don die
I rather go to jail instead of becoming Homo

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by Flamethehussler: 6:42am On Oct 02, 2022
Berrityga:
Sometimes my guy holds me at night when his having those romantic dreams. Its all part of bromance.. Get over it bro.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by falcon01: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2022
obimerchant:
I woke up recently and saw my roommate who is also a male stroking my private part (penis) ....

hehe I bet you liked it didn't ya? I bet you D was rock hard and you pretended you didn't know what's happening and allowed him put his mouth until you cum inside as you feel the warm sensation if your friends Mouth... you naughty naughty individual, now you feel guilty and dirty then needs closure by creating this topic. Well I got news for you buddy, YOU ARE GAY!

3 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Did u enjoy it? Before u begin live with am u no know say em na Gaylord? Before em open Ur pants and bring out Ur penis u no know?
If you don't like it o suggest u urgently part ways with him.
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by obimerchant: 7:21am On Oct 02, 2022
Crenzywilliams:
Did u enjoy it? Before u begin live with am u no know say em na Gaylord? Before em open Ur pants and bring out Ur penis u no know?
If you don't like it o suggest u urgently part ways with him.
bro we was made to stay together... serving currently and staying at an nccf lodge
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by obimerchant: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2022
falcon01:
hehe I bet you liked it didn't ya? I bet you D was rock hard and you pretended you didn't know what's happening and allowed him put his mouth until you cum inside as you feel the warm sensation if your friends Mouth... you naughty naughty individual, now you feel guilty and dirty then needs closure by creating this topic. Well I got news for you buddy, YOU ARE GAY!

Nothing was rock hard... I felt very weird... I have never been so disgusted in my life

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by obimerchant: 7:23am On Oct 02, 2022
internationalman:
Homosexual harassment.

So this thing has eventually gained momentum in Nigeria.

Then they used to look feminine which made them very easily identifiable.

But nowadays they even go to the gym and look more manly than straight guys.

That's why I laugh at guys who measure manliness with physically appearance
he always act feminine but we all thought twas just some effemenated man
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by obimerchant: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2022
Iliveforever:
But you didn’t tell us if you “Nut”
nah did not
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by SHINJA: 7:24am On Oct 02, 2022
Berrityga:

Chai...I gv up on u angry angry
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by obimerchant: 7:25am On Oct 02, 2022
Iliveforever:

Not true.
It’s 14years but you’ve no evidence
what other evidence do I need.... not like I could record him or some shii....
so no way my words are plausible in court or ??
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by SHINJA: 7:26am On Oct 02, 2022
falcon01:

Stop this rubbish abeg..

You are the gay one here..

I hate gays...
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by Franzinni: 7:29am On Oct 02, 2022
I kind of pity women Sha.

I know you won't believe this. But there was a time when a guy could take off his entire clothes in front of his friend without a single care in the world becasue there was a code and all men lived by.

It never even could cross your mind that a fellow male will look at another male with lust.

And those who were inclined to that life style were as rear as a leprechaun.

Untill weak men took power via technology. and the media used the feminists to manipulated them.

Now the world is one big stinky arsehole.

I can't even take my shirt off in front of another man as we don't know what sickness is roaming in the head of these crop of men.

Strong men are becoming extinct, they are already an endangered species.

5 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by falcon01: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2022
SHINJA:

Stop this rubbish abeg..

You are the gay one here..

I hate gays...
you hate Gays? Why would you hate them? What did they ever do to you? I know it's because deep down you want to be fùcked so bad but your morality is conflicting and you turn to hate, bruh no one will judge you ehhnn go and suck some D and free yourself.
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by falcon01: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2022
obimerchant:

Nothing was rock hard... I felt very weird... I have never been so disgusted in my life
hmm I see... I see..... cool well you do you ma nigga you do you.
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by SHINJA: 7:36am On Oct 02, 2022
falcon01:
you hate Gays? Why would you hate them? What did they ever do to you? I know it's because deep down you want to be fùcked so bad but your morality is conflicting and you turn to hate, bruh no one will judge you ehhnn go and suck some D and free yourself.

Disgusting....

You need Christ in your life...
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by falcon01: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2022
SHINJA:

You need Christ in your life...
You need a dick in your Ass smiley
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by FuckDModz: 7:39am On Oct 02, 2022
grin
obimerchant:

Sounds like what you're trying to do.

I mean, how do you stroke a flaccid penis?

You're a fucking gay pervert!

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by Iliveforever(m): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2022
obimerchant:
what other evidence do I need.... not like I could record him or some shii....
so no way my words are plausible in court or ??

Sad enough yes!!

You need an evidence.
A picture, a video or a record of him confessing to such act.
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by SHINJA: 7:40am On Oct 02, 2022
falcon01:
my dad need a dick in his Ass smiley

Okay

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by falcon01: 7:42am On Oct 02, 2022
SHINJA:

Okay
I can play this too grin
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by falcon01: 7:43am On Oct 02, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Sounds like what you're trying to do.

I mean, how do you stroke a flaccid penis?

You're a fucking gay pervert!
you don catch am too abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by FaceTanke: 7:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Is he bigger than u?

U can't beat him?
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by Jeon(f): 8:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Berrityga:

It can also be skinship.

I love you!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by nwaoke247(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Jeon:
ABEG WHAT IS SKINSHIP AGAIN ?
It can also be skinship.

I love you!!
Re: Who Knows The Punishment For This Homosexual Crime by Jeon(f): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2022
nwaoke247:
Bonding through physical (touch, skin-to-skin) contact particularly between family members, relatives and closed/loved ones

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INSIDE LIFE: HALF Naked Woman Forcefully Takes Over Car From Police, What Happen / Bakassi Boy Murders Undergraduate / Yahoo Boy Arrested In Ilorin After Releasing Maggot In A Lady’s V**ina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.