Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,314 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment - Properties (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment (73983 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain / How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. / Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
Caseywilliams:
You Don sharp mouth like razer blade nau.

Have you ever been paying rent and all of a sudden your landlord decides to double the rent just becox say cost of material Don high for Market?? He didn't even inform any of his tenants, no meeting was called, no dialogue, he just made that new price up on his own shoving it down on everybody mandatory to pay or pack out.

Same thing just happened to me

Such incident shouldn't scare you?
Like who knows when next he's going to increase it again?

Anyway make Oluwa run am first... I go still open thread here if e set. My own be say we must surely start our house project highest early next year.

4 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Threesha(f): 6:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Nice thread
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Abolarin91(m): 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2022
This is hilarious grin
virginchaser:

Sometimes it turns to this.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by mechanics(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:
Yes. You can apply as an individual for an NHF loan to develop a land or buy directly from government consort estate or private estate developers.
Wow, that's good.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by mechanics(m): 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:
Kinda of. I know a thing or two about building.
That's nice.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by mechanics(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
QuinModah:
The NHF Act states that NHF contributions can only be refunded to a contributor that has attained 60 Years of Age or has put in 35 years in service. Meaning you can withdraw from the scheme after 35yrs
Yeah, I know that one, but you didn't say after 35yrs, I meant can one withdraw from the scheme while still in service?

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2022
Allisgud:
did u just start the project,and how much did he charge u for blocks each, remember u will add 2 coach round on the lintel,is the 1850 blocks among
No is not part of it
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Sam2310(m): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2022
Muslee4luv:

No is not part of it
can we pix pictures too to encourage people

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Preciousgift120(f): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2022
windvane:
it will be smaller cus mine is 20ft by 60ft
Okay, thanks
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ehisdan(m): 3:35am On Oct 10, 2022
windvane:
This is a complete half plot,you shouldn’t have a problem.Sincerely don’t have a plan…I just called the bricklayer,I acted as the engineer since my head no dull,told him how I wanted the duplex to look like and made several corrections as the building was going on
That's a good one.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Tessyy1701: 8:04am On Oct 10, 2022
QuinModah:
Yes, kindly call the number in my profile the person will give you the information you require. Happy Sunday

Couldn't find any number there
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by HIbreed(m): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2022
windvane:
where we go…the first 2 storey is the one that was first built on my street,it is 23ft by 120ft,it’s a 5 flat 2bedroom.The sexond is the front view of mine…3rd is the living room…
Your house is nice. Kudos, what's the total cost including interior finishings.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Kendroid: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
Fallout:
Following… mine is coming soon
Abeg how I fit follow up with this thread?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Kendroid: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Will keep following, maybe I should drop my estimations too , though I already completed the house it’s a 3bed will be moving in by December!
Abeg if you don already drop am, tag me sir
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ezo4fta(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
Muslee4luv:
Estimated Block is 1,950 blocks
My builder has accepted to collect #120,000
To build it to lintel level
Available block on ground now base on my financial capacity is 700blocks (estimated blocks 1,950 blocks)
20bags of cement
1 tipper of sand
35bags of stone for foundation
Following
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2022
Tessyy1701:

Couldn't find any number there
Please check again
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Realwvn(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2022
luizpippo:

Dangote is 4000 naira here in Abuja.

9" blocks ranges from 300 to 350
6" blocks ranges from 240 to 280

Thank you chief !

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Tmex(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2022
OkoAnike:

Good, mine is at Akobo side

For your building materials such as vibrated blocks, cement, sharp sand granite etc on akobo axis we are at your service.

We also do on-site blocks production for our clients .

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by SolutionzNaija: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
FOR SALE: 6 BEDROOM STAND ALONE DUPLEX WITH 2 PARLOURS, BQ, GENERATOR HOUSE, SECURITY HOUSE, 7 CAR GARAGE ON ADENIYI JONES, IKEJA, LAGOS. OWNERS PASSED AWAY RECENTLY AND CHILDREN WHO LIVE OUTSIDE WANT TO SELL. SEND A DM

ausproxi:
Following

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by olamilarks(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
QuinModah:
Yes The NHF scheme is for Nigerians in all sectors of the economy, particularly those within the low and medium-income levels who cannot afford commercial housing loans e.g. civil servants, traders, artisans, commercial drivers, etc. Any intending beneficiary must be a registered contributor and up to date with his/her contributions.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
SolutionzNaija:
FOR SALE: 6 BEDROOM STAND ALONE DUPLEX WITH 2 PARLOURS, BQ, GENERATOR HOUSE, SECURITY HOUSE, 7 CAR GARAGE ON ADENIYI JONES, IKEJA, LAGOS. OWNERS PASSED AWAY RECENTLY AND CHILDREN WHO LIVE OUTSIDE WANT TO SELL. SEND A DM

How much?
What's the documents to the property?
Have they been paying Land use charge?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 11, 2022
SolutionzNaija:

How genuine is this

And I need more info

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by ezo4fta(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
Muslee4luv:
Block laying

Continue ur work....don't listen to people that say bad things about ur building. They rented a two bedroom flat and they are paying through their nose yet they criticise somebody building a two bedroom flat. I pity Nigerians. Go to UK ......if u dey 2 bedroom bungalow u be big fish....e nor easy.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
ezo4fta:

Continue ur work....don't listen to people that say bad things about ur building. They rented a two bedroom flat and they are paying through their nose yet they criticise somebody building a two bedroom flat. I pity Nigerians. Go to UK ......if u dey 2 bedroom bungalow u be big fish....e nor easy.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Caseywilliams(m): 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
ezo4fta:

For this harsh economy, even one room apartment nah luxury to erect talk more of two bedroom flat. angry angry angry
Nah bad mouth dey kill most Nigerians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by OkoAnike(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Tmex:

For your building materials such as vibrated blocks, cement, sharp sand granite etc on akobo axis we are at your service.

We also do on-site blocks production for our clients .

Thanks

How much is your stone dust block 9" and 6"

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Tessyy1701: 6:21am On Oct 12, 2022
QuinModah:
Please check again

Thank You Ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by QuinModah(f): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2022
wink
Tessyy1701:

Thank You Ma'am
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Tmex(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2022
OkoAnike:

How much is your stone dust block 9" and 6"

9" 400, 6" 350 sir.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by OkoAnike(m): 7:36am On Oct 13, 2022
Tmex:

9" 400, 6" 350 sir.

Too much on the high side, I 've something cheaper than that, thanks for your response...

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Graceunlimitedd(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
windvane:
Shoe room Room My room
rented?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Tmex(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
OkoAnike:

Too much on the high side, I 've something cheaper than that, thanks for your response...

Ok sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.