Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,375 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment (73987 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Building 20 Self Contain / How I sold my Car and use the Money to start Building my house. / Should I Continue Building My Ajah Swamp House Or Go Somewhere Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Mustiboy(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olawrites:
i just bought a full plot of land for cheap...Let me learn from expert in this thread

But building material is outrageously expensive grin

Can I get one?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
Thanks but this is my first house and I intend building duplex in the next 5 to 8years God’s willing. So is not my permanent house

Bahamas95:
Honestly I don't understand why someone would build a two bedroom apartment as his personal house. Why not just make it three? The difference won't be much instead of feeling uncomfortable in your own apartment.

You can share same room with your wife while the remaining two for the children with male and female occupying their different rooms.....What if you have visitors where would they stay? Share same room with your children? I don't like that arrangement.

Just my opinion sha.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by faithfull18(f): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2022
QuinModah:
with National Housing Scheme, if you have remitted in the last 6 months you have access to 7-15 million max and payable in 30yrs. Kindly consult your HR for detailed information.
Is this open to anybody? State or Federal workers? Or which?

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Bahamas95(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:
Thanks but this is my first house and I intend building duplex in the next 5 to 8years God’s willing. So is not my permanent house

Alright, God bless your hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by eldeens: 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:
Estimated Block is 1,850 blocks
My builder has accepted to collect #120,000
To build it to lintel level
Available block on ground now base on my financial capacity is 700blocks (estimated blocks 1,800 blocks)
20bags of cement
1 tipper of sand
35bags of stone for foundation

Make sure the roof work is done properly to avoid leakage and maintenance. I just concluded my 3 bedroom flat with the same type of roof, though i experienced a little leakage, wish you luck and God blessings, just start with what you have at hand , God will do it for you.

9 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Truth234(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Will keep following, maybe I should drop my estimations too , though I already completed the house it’s a 3bed will be moving in by December!

Please do.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Gratefulheart2(f): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2022
eldeens:

Make sure the roof work is done properly to avoid leakage and maintenance. I just concluded my 3 bedroom flat with the same type of roof, though i experienced a little leakage, wish you luck and God blessings, just start with what you have at hand , God will do it for you.
is it alluminum roofing or abestos?
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Ok thanks
eldeens:

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by newcommer: 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Muslee4luv:

Don't ever do this again. You put yourself in grave danger when you post your address online. You don't know who is who

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Dollywood(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
smi2021:
Am following closely.. I already got 2 plots I intend to build on. Maybe in 2024 sha because I just finished paying for the plots from my commission as a real estate agent. For now, I want to relax before I start saving up again.

We don't need this information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
Bahamas95:
Alright, God bless your hustle.

Amen thanks
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by jamesversion: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2022
Cutehector:
you know this. These days i am particular about the kind of ladies i save in my contact list these days..as in you just have to be employed or have something meaningful doing. Its not when we want to hang out, someone will be telling me she is broke.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by indigenous234(f): 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
OP, I wish you Godspeed.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
indigenous234:
OP, I wish you Godspeed.
Amen thanks
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Anijay1212(m): 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
ASAPFERG1:
I own 30 plots cool
Nobody own more lands than me on nairaland cool

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by topsy23: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
I wish best on this project

You can contact us for any our services. We are ready to give you the best of our installations

Our contacts are:
Whatsapp/Call 08033643191,

You can also check our thread with the link below.

CABLES
https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/36

MEP INSTALLATION
https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/40

MEP DESIGN
https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-mechanical/10

DISTRIBUTION BOARD
SALES, INSTALLATION, TERMINATION AND CABLE MANAGEMENT
https://www.nairaland.com/2668061/abb-distribution-board-schneider-distribution/10

https://www.nairaland.com/6980507/distribution-boards-final-sub-circuit
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Olawrites: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mustiboy:

Can I get one?

It's in osun state
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by delpee(f): 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
faithfull18:

Is this open to anybody? State or Federal workers? Or which?

It's available for contributors to the National Housing Fund.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Muslee4luv(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
eldeens:

Ok how did you stop the leakage and is it alluminum roofing or abestos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by maximunimpact(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2022
Borntosmoke:

You see this mumu. May God give u sense by force. I don't know whether na your money he won use build house

Read and learn from someone who have many houses in choice locations without ever building 2bedroom flat with my capital.

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Abolarin91(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
You can also use baba mukaila with strong supervision...baba mukaila(bricklayer, artisan) too get family to feed. You only become stupid when you entrust everything to baba mukaila without supervision.
#eat and let others eat#
phorget:
Please no matter what we are building, we should always endeavor to observe a good practice and it's only an experienced builder like us that will give you what you need. Avoid those baba mukalla”s idea cos you'll end up renovating your structure on a monthly basis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
maximunimpact:

Read and learn from someone who have many houses in choice locations without ever building 2bedroom flat with my capital.

Ok
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by kay29000(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2022
OkoAnike:

Same here, which part of Ibadan are you?

Ojoo
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by gaby(m): 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
smi2021:
Am following closely.. I already got 2 plots I intend to build on. Maybe in 2024 sha because I just finished paying for the plots from my commission as a real estate agent. For now I want to relax before I start saving up again.

I'll patronize you to encourage you.

Well done for hustling right and legit.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Realwvn(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Can someone please tell me the current price of Dangote Cement and blocks in Nigeria as of today please ? ����
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Propty247(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
I will advice you adopt a 3 couched level. It allows for a better indoor air ventilation/circulation.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Rubbiish(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
oliverwrites:
I swear down. I have spent about 20m and we are only at roofing stage and with my taste I will definitely need another 20m to complete a 5 bedroom duplex.

To think my wife warned me to let us do a 3 bedroom bungalow first.

Once I finish this house and finally japa if any yeye tenant ( another foolish move I intend japaing and should not have started the project at all ) dare uses nail not to talk of hammer we go go court.
Your wife was right o
Not until one starts building, u will never understand what it entails to build a house currently in this country. U begin to question yourself if it is worth it. U can't plan for other things, the project will just be gulping all ur funds. No aspect of building project is cheap. The financial commitment is just too high on a building project. 1m becomes worthless like 100 naira.

11 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by kay29000(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2022
QuinModah:
Outskirts is 10m and above depending on location

10 million for land in Outskirts? Nah! You can get even 5 million land in some cities sef, so how will land in Outskirts cost 10 million. He should be able to get land for 700k-2 million in Outskirts of cities /towns.
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Abolarin91(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wicked indeed
OniyideAmplify:
Woow you mean it? 3.5m?

Where exactly are we heading to in this country? What goes up no dey ever come down for this wicked country
Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Abolarin91(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2022
It your choice man! You may decide to be working for landlord for the rest of your life...different people with differentmindset.
maximunimpact:

This is a major source of poverty in the land. Small money enter person hand boom e rush go begin mould block and foundation.

Money that would have been invested or put into business gets buried just to belong.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by Babydaddymateri(m): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Your mates are building mention, you're dreaming of building just 2 bedroom flat. Dream big my friend, build and mention and live big
if you no see person tell you - Ori ee ti gbale gann gidi

2 Likes

Re: Journey To Building My Two Bedroom Apartment by maximunimpact(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
Abolarin91:
It your choice man! You may decide to be working for landlord for the rest of your life...different people with differentmindset.

This reasoning is why there are few wealthy people in the world, only 1% of world population.

Because majority are all doing same thing, am not surprised you're with the majority.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Roof This House? / Man Baths And Swims In His Flooded House (Photos) / What The Building That Collapsed In Port Harcourt Looked Like 3 Weeks Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.