Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

NYSC BATCH C 2022 Online Community - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC BATCH C 2022 Online Community (557 Views)

An Online Community Of Prospective, Serving And Ex Corps Members Nationwide. / NYSC Batch C Calendar 2018 / NYSC 2018 Batch C Corps Members Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC BATCH C 2022 Online Community by weewaa1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Serving your father land as Corp member in Nigeria comes with ups and downs especially if you are totally new to the state of your deployment which is apparently always the case with many past, present and prospective Corp members.

There is always a missing link between the usual verses the unknown, the real verses ideal, reality verses expectations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NYSC BATCH C 2022 Online Community by weewaa1(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2022
The conflict between two worlds become apparent when you need to make transactions, meet new friends with similar believes, value systems and outlook towards life.
As a matter of fact, day to day human interactions with fellow Corp members, host community as well as NYSC Officials.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2022 Online Community by weewaa1(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2022
I remembered a particular situation were my roomie collapsed in the middle of the night. As a total stranger who is not acquainted with the terrain of my new environment, their culture, established institutions like police station, hospital, market etc.

I had to scrambled calls through many persons including my Local Government Inspector in the dead of the night before a fellow corp member who is a medical doctor came to administered first aids pending when the day breaks before we could locate near by hospital and the means of conveying him over the hospital. That is what NYSC Community app come to solve.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2022 Online Community by weewaa1(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2022
NYSC Community app is a unique mobile application mainly for prospective, present and past Corp members. It is endowed with amazing features, such as connecting with your fellow corp members, getting informed about the latest job opportunities, a market place where you can buy and sell products, accurate access to locate NYSC orientation camps and offices, PPAs and other place of interest. It has other features that can blow you mind.
Re: NYSC BATCH C 2022 Online Community by weewaa1(m): 8:31am On Oct 03, 2022
To have personal experience with the app, you can search for NYSC Community app download and register for free from Google playstore

(1) (Reply)

Survival Of NYSC Corp Member In This Challenging Economy. / Pls Urgent Views Needed As Regards Redeployment And Alawee / Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.