Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara (55986 Views)

South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Yusuf Adebowale Bello Wanted By EFCC For $2.2million Fraud (photo) / Zolile Khumalo Shot & Murdered By Boyfriend In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara by GeneralOjukwu: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Proudlyomonna to his useless homosexual father

Shut up,you and that animal wey you quote na the same thing una be undecided
Bunch of senseless tribally bigoted hate filled mentally unstable animals na im una be undecided
Idiots will never condemn the crime,but gets an orgy and masturbate away their destiny on the name and Tribe where the crime was committed
Set awon bigotland forum grin

After all your barking, need you to click more...rant more and then make a Yoruba man some money.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara by Proudlyomonna: 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
cursedGeneralOjukwu:

After all your barking, need you to click more...rant more and then make a Yoruba man some money.

Coming from an eternally cursed thing whose late pedophile gay father raped him mercilessly when he was just a boy, before he was burnt alive like asun for raping people's small boys grin grin grin
Forget Yoruba,Igbo whatever I don't do Tribal gbasgbos when I see an abomination and eternally cursed bastard like your type,I hit you hard directly grin grin grin

Re: Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara by Proudlyomonna: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author cursedGeneralOjukwu post=117233168][/quote]

grin grin how did you feel while you watch your late pedophile gay rapist father who raped you mercilessly burnt alive for raping people's boys grin grin
Did you feel happy or sad grin grin
Why did your mother developed madness the same day you were born grin grin
Guy you are an accursed hopelessly unfortunate bastard and product of doom and destruction grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara by Kobicove(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
I wonder what his motive was undecided
Re: Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara by sharone21(f): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Emilokan1:
Serial killers,I believe, were what horror and thriller movies were made of. We have a live one here in Nigeria. How did he manage to dig into a concrete ground and bury someone there? He must had help. He's not alone,and I suspect he has accomplices shocked

Same thing I'm seeing and reading.

And no smell both inside where he dug a concrete ground and buried her plus, outside where he buried another in a dustbin.

Come.....no hospital management or he jazz all of them?

Now that he is supposed to be celebrating his ascension and deployment, his past is hunting him and bringing him shame....Faulty foundations.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara by ontolegit(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
If you are not a professional crime detector, your reasoning is like one.
Keep it up.
Hospital management board should receive the beam light of justice.
virginchaser:
They should investigate how he got to the position of CMD. What relationship did he have with officers that approved his subsequent promotions?
Re: Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara by ontolegit(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
You have just spoken the absolute truth. Their apologists will come for you.
mukthar2000:
Offa, kwara , Ilorin and ritual are like 5 and 6.
Misleading and being mislead in the name of religion. Accept sunna to have happy life in practiceing Islam they would never accept.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara by Bbbwings: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
DDDDDav:

Mods should be banning idiots like you. I am Igbo, igbo's are not this stupid. Wickedness is based on individual and not tribe
Stfu..
You don't owe anyone explanation on what someone else posted.
Generalojukwu is one of the bigots on this site. Just look at his page
Re: Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara by GeneralOjukwu: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bbbwings:

Stfu..
You don't owe anyone explanation on what someone else posted.
Generalojukwu is one of the bigots on this site. Just look at his page

Keep your mouth shut.

I am a peacekeeper and not a bigot.

Learn the meaning of words before using them. Not just to be barking like an ekuke mongrel
Re: Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara by jessylaurel(f): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7362965/police-recover-decomposed-bodies-2

Yoruba and ritual 5&6 especially ilorin people.
Re: Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara by Wwwq: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jesus
Re: Photo Of The Woman Murdered By Dr Adio Adeyemi Adebowale In Kwara by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Grow up.... you're 40 years old+ and not a child.

Thunder fire you.. You wey dey tribalistic pass fulani..

Any ohia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph / Nigerien Man Accused Of Stealing Penis In Umuahia (Video) / 4 Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested In Canada (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.