Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

I Can Help You Grow Your Business Using Digital Tools Like Social Facebook, Etc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help You Grow Your Business Using Digital Tools Like Social Facebook, Etc (174 Views)

What To Do To Catch Up With Leading Businesses Using Digital Means / Phone Number Verification For Upwork, Offerup, Fiverr, Facebook Etc / Free Virtual Card For Verifying Paypal, Facebook Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Grow Your Business Using Digital Tools Like Social Facebook, Etc by AmKen(m): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2022
I can help you grow your business using digital tools like social media and Facebook advertising.

I have a passion for digital marketing, and I want to use this knowledge to help businesses and brands grow. I've worked with both small and large companies in different industries, from fashion to technology. The key thing is that we can work together to determine what will work best for your specific needs!

I believe digital marketing is the best way to connect with your customers and build a loyal brand. I offer a full service approach, ranging from strategy, design and development through to analytics and reporting.

Re: I Can Help You Grow Your Business Using Digital Tools Like Social Facebook, Etc by AmKen(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
When it comes to Facebook advertising, you want to target specific audiences. And while you can use Google AdWords to target customers by their email addresses and phone numbers, that doesn't mean you should. Your audience is much more than just your email address or cell phone number.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Cement Closure: MAN Accuses Kogi Government Of Anti-business Practices / Online Forex Class..... / Become A Pro Affiliate Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.