Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest (47786 Views)

Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Mrfixitt(m): 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Babalola0920:

Na LIE
Obi people intimidate the Catholic committee against him but he will overcome whatever is against him
Nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by seetomorrow: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
femisplash:
Peter Obi is an agent of division, a demon in human skin. He has once again successfully divided the church and caused enmity among the body of Christ.
I challenge anyone to show me any part of the scripture where a prophet was punished for speaking his mind about any ruler or kings. It is very unfortunate that the Catholic leadership has been politicized, lost its spiritual compass and allowed itself be drowned in the murky waters as a result of the political ambition of one man.
I urge the congregation of Adoration to stand firmly on their ground and remain undeterred in their resolve.
Below was a FB thread as far back as 2013, it is a proof of how Peter Obi has divided the Christians in Anambra when he was Governor.
https://m.facebook.com/anambrastate/posts/755456907813411

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Broveens42(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
pquaver:

So many priest are promoting obi. They are still in priesthood. Why is mbaka own different? Must he support obi?

Everything will be clearer very soon...
When Kanu says Nija is a zoo, he wasn't referring to northern nija or a particular Religion... He was referring to a dysfunctional society with double standards...

Whilst the developed countries are working socities, sometimes with double standards,
the contraption nija is a dysfunctional society with double standards(a recipe for Hopelessness)
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by REALretep(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mbaka allowed pride to take over him.
It's well.
God help him

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by patrickcollins: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Peter Obi is a divine project that no ‘god of man’ can derail.

Try nonsense and you collect woto woto.

Mbaka tried and collected and still collecting.

Ekweremadu tried and collected and is still collecting.

Ihedioha tried and collected and will collect the ultimate woto woto when he dares to come back as Imo governor in 2024.

You are either for Obi or you shut up.
I am for Obi and equally for Mbaka but if I were to chose I will go for Mbaka
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by HolyMan12: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
are you telling me am worshipping ADEBOYE?
Yes you are
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by ObosiUkwalla: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
Oh, Fr. Mbaka had promised that he would outline the new modus operandi after the Holy Communion, but I left after receiving the Holy Communion. I didn't see this coming.

Replacing Father Mbaka will be hard because people have grown to love him. This will be a hard nut for Bishop Onaga to crack.

By the way, Fr. Mbaka already has a prophecy for this election and promised to reveal it when the time is ripe. Nine times out of ten, his prophecies always come true. cheesy

Make we hear word abeg. You mean the kind of prophecies that buhari is the messiah or that chimaroke will be dead or that chimaroke will amount to naut politically?? We have seen how his prophecies have come to pass.

Mbaka is a bloody scam.

5 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Broveens42(m): 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nija society is a very funny one...
A country where people get carried away easily because of poor education..

The only country where you accuse one of massacre , then you turn around to support him... because you got carried away by tribal sentiment with a touch of disdain for a particular priest/denomination and even as a Christian grin
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by FavouredNK: 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:
Oh, Fr. Mbaka had promised that he would outline the new modus operandi after the Holy Communion, but I left after receiving the Holy Communion. I didn't see this coming.

Replacing Father Mbaka will be hard because people have grown to love him. This will be a hard nut for Bishop Onaga to crack.

By the way, Fr. Mbaka already has a prophecy for this election and promised to reveal it when the time is ripe. Nine times out of ten, his prophecies always come true. cheesy

Abeg allow us to hear word, do people go to church to worship priest or God? Priests and pastors are prone to change of parishes and locations and Fr Mbaka will not be the first or the last. If the people truly know the God they are serving, they wouldn't be rejecting any priest because each man ordained carry different graces from God.
It's better he doesn't reveal any prophecies to us, let God do what he alone can do concerning this election. And which of his prophecies ever came true, that Buhari was the saviour sent to deliver Nigerians by God himself? Just like he is delivering you in the last 7 yrs abi?

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by mvem(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
festacman:
If Fr. Mbaka won't preside then close the place down. The members of the Ministry who benefited from Fr. Mbaka's spiritual guidance and his many social entrepreneurship ventures will continue to fight for him in return against any new face that shows up. It something emotional for them.

In alternative, give Fr. Mbaka another chance.
the catholic church is the oldest institution standing in the world..it has its value and structure intact and has its way of doing things

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by NigerianAngelo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cypress042:

The problem here probably isn't mr. Mbaka but the members.

Fr. Mbaka.

Rev. Fr. Mbaka.

Fr. Camilius Anthony Ejike Mbaka, a Priest.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by boldtruthalways: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

Stop deceiving yourself. Nobody is above the church. Which prophecy, how many times has he openly apologised? Uncountable times. True men of God know their limits and uses wisdom to talk. A money conscious priest will not go too far.

3 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Buliwyf: 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
SmartPolician:

9 out of 10? Nonsense and Mbaka asslicking

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by VULCAN(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
"Buhari is the Messiah" is the 1 out of 10 that failed, I guess.

SmartPolician:

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by izubext007: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
My people perish for lack of knowledge
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Omaonuh0147: 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
tempest01:

Politics? He should start yahoo yahoo
. . . . Abi make he open em own shop

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by surveyProf(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pxana9:
Yooo! Get paid.. Less work!!!

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Maxcollins042(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
yomi961:
The bishop is shopping for problem where there is none.
I have a feeling this is all about jealousy.

Just keep quiet if you have nothing intelligent to say

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Broveens42(m): 12:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
tempest01:

Politics? He should start yahoo yahoo

But the problem is that the Bishop still wanna retain the Yahoo Yahoo spot, So people will continue donating ...if he is serious, he should discuss with some other diocese for mbaka's transfer and close down the ministry which was not even a parish anyway grin
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by riczy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Some ppl are irreplaceable In d life of others, they av so much touched d life of others upto to d extent that they are willing to take a bullet on d head for d benefactor! Am also touching life in my own way( several times they av tried to replace me with another lecturer in d schl I lecture, students resisted it frantically, so I can relate!!!
Mbaka has touched lives
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by remigiusizunna(m): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rt. Hon. Rev. Fr. Abraham Nwali of Abakaliki diocese deserve a more stringent treatment, more than Mbaka sef.
The idiot is more annoying than Mbaka Walahi
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by naijapips04: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
festacman:
If Fr. Mbaka won't preside then close the place down. The members of the Ministry who benefited from Fr. Mbaka's spiritual guidance and his many social entrepreneurship ventures will continue to fight for him in return against any new face that shows up. It something emotional for them.

In alternative, give Fr. Mbaka another chance.

Mbaka no get spiritual guidance and all social welfare is by the church not mbaka. He doesn't represent himself.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by pquaver(m): 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Mention one priest that is supporting Obi and has the priest insulted Obi's opponent?

Oga keep quiet I dey go mass when I was in Nigeria last 3 months. All of them dey preach am for pulpit... And they are not hiding it. Go to catholic church in the east on a Sunday.. Especially imo state.
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by do4luv14(m): 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
femisplash:
Peter Obi is an agent of division, a demon in human skin. He has once again successfully divided the church and caused enmity among the body of Christ.
I challenge anyone to show me any part of the scripture where a prophet was punished for speaking his mind about any ruler or kings. It is very unfortunate that the Catholic leadership has been politicized, lost its spiritual compass and allowed itself be drowned in the murky waters as a result of the political ambition of one man.
I urge the congregation of Adoration to stand firmly on their ground and remain undeterred in their resolve.
Below was a FB thread as far back as 2013, it is a proof of how Peter Obi has divided the Christians in Anambra when he was Governor.

I hope you understand what and how it mean,
Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by Ntipia: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
femisplash:

You must a foolish person.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka's Removal Adoration Ministry: Worshippers Attack New Priest by KullestKid101(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mrfixitt:
Long overdue. Mbaka has been influenced by money

A Dirty One for that matter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.