Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

101 Smart Business Ideas (e-book) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 101 Smart Business Ideas (e-book) (1033 Views)

70 Smart Business Ideas To Start At University / Career Talks: 6 Mistakes Even Smart Business People Makes / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

101 Smart Business Ideas (e-book) by shilo23(m): 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2007
Hi guys, I have an e-book that contains 101 smart business ideas that can generate real cash.  I sell the book for N1,500 only.
If u re interested u can reach me through sirchrisibu@yahoo.co.uk or pay in the money into my account and send me details of payment such as: Teller number, Date of Payment, Branch of Payment etc.  Once the payment is confirmed, u would recieve the e-book in your box within 12 hours of payment.

Account Name:    Christopher Ibu
Account Number: 0 2 1 0 0 0 1 0 2 1 7 8 7
Bank:                   Oceanic Bank Nig. Plc

Below are some of the ideas,

1. Design and manage websites for local organizations for free, and have them give you commission for every product sold online, through the website.

2. Start a motivational TV program, and have many organizations and individuals pay for adverts, which will be in the form of scrolling text at bottom of the TV screen.

3.  Setup a website where people will subscribe to and send in their great ideas and see other peoples great ideas as well.  This will be a high traffic site that could generate huge returns from advert placements. Venture capitalists can even make contacts to finance great ideas as a result of the site.

4.  These and lots more.
Re: 101 Smart Business Ideas (e-book) by nickicruz(m): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Shilo, why not post all the 101 Ideas here so that all of us can benefit from it?javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);. All the same , i would pay in the money as soon as I pay i would inform you so that i can start up immediately.
Re: 101 Smart Business Ideas (e-book) by ludamark(m): 2:45pm On Aug 20, 2007
I have copied ur account info and I would pay in the money tommorrow and give u the details then send it to my box.
Re: 101 Smart Business Ideas (e-book) by shilo23(m): 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2007
@nickicruz, I have sent the e-book to ur box. Start using it immediately.
Re: 101 Smart Business Ideas (e-book) by shilo23(m): 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2007
@nickicruz, I have sent the e-book to your box. Start using it immediately.
Re: 101 Smart Business Ideas (e-book) by shilo23(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2007
@myownway, the book does not worth the money. cuz the ideas contained in it are quite great.

(1) (Reply)

Fcmb Or Fedility / India Rising! A $2500 Car / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.