Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,252 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum (474 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by Kingozymandias(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Good afternoon

Mynd44 Dominique Mukina2 oam4j nlfpmoɗ

1 Share

Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by Qtrpst4: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Check very well he just registered the account.

They were the newly recruited urchins, tout meant to defend tifnubu on nairaland
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by rusher14: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Some of you deserve it.

Cry babies.
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by Kingozymandias(m): 4:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theya re a bunch of them

LeoDeKing
GeneralOjukwu
Parachoko
lhordspy

They spam the forum with about 300 comments day abusing people and positing tribalistic comments to push pro Tinubu posts
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by BirtherOfKings(f): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
But if it's me, Nairaland will ban
Ekwensu kiss
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by GeneralOjukwu: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Good afternoon sir

This member GeneralOjukwu goes around the forum insulting people badly and editing their comments to insult their parents siblings family and tribe see below

See you asslicking a Yoruba man simply cos I press your necks. grin
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by Kingozymandias(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

See you asslicking a Yoruba man simply cos I press your necks. grin

What are you talking about ? undecided
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by Kingozymandias(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
cool
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by shinealight(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Good afternoon sir

This member GeneralOjukwu goes around the forum insulting people badly and editing their comments to insult their parents siblings family and tribe see below

Mynd44 Dominique Mukina2 oam4j nlfpmoɗ

See pot calling kettle black!….What you sow, you reap. More coming your way from other lost souls like you!!
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by Kingozymandias(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by Kingozymandias(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by shinealight(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Look at this thief ... A thief and criminal masquerading as a crossbearer. It's your type that is always begging around grailand .

From begging for festival fees to begging for sustaince. Thief looking for other crossbearers to scam as you did the others right? grin

Don't worry you are exposed already. Bastard

Accursed be the day that the effort was made to bring a vermin like you into the fold. The concept is too far above people like you. You can never comprehend it. What a waste of life!
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by Kingozymandias(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
shinealight:

Accursed be the day that the effort was made to bring a vermin like you into the fold. The concept is too far above people like you. You can never comprehend it. What a waste of life!

Kafir
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by shinealight(m): 1:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Spawn of the nether regions... Useless thief
Nonsense beggar. grin

You already pass judgment on yourself which you may not succeed in redeeming till you leave this Earth. You do not know me and have never met me….how do you conclude that I’m a thief? Have I stolen your grandfather’s chickens from your village or begged any member of your family for a kobo to be called a beggar? You’re just a loudmouth like the rest of the myopic villagers on this forum who cannot bear for others to have opinions contrary to theirs. Heaven help you, my friend ….before it’s too late for you!
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by Kingozymandias(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2022
shinealight:

You already pass judgment on yourself which you may not succeed in redeeming till you leave this Earth. You do not know me and have never met me….how do you conclude that I’m a thief? Have I stolen your grandfather’s chickens from your village or begged any member of your family for a kobo to be called a beggar? You’re just a loudmouth like the rest of the myopic villagers on this forum who cannot bear for others to have opinions contrary to theirs. Heaven help you, my friend ….before it’s too late for you!

You are a thief a conman and a beggar
Re: Constantly Violating Rules Of The Forum by shinealight(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You are a thief a conman and a beggar

As you call it upon yourself, so may it happen to you!

(1) (Reply)

Photos Gidan-goga Community In Zamfara State, Paid ₦‎20M To Bello Turji Bandit / Revolutionplus Property CEO, Bamidele Onalaja Lands In N15 Million Scam / Police Arrest Pastor For Welding AK-47 In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.