Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Am Coming! Part 86 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Coming! Part 86 (537 Views)

"i Am Coming!" Part Xvii (sabrina Of Belgium And Susan Of The U.s.) / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) / "i Am Coming!" Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus! Please Read And Share ( Conti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Coming! Part 86 by Sabke: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2011
Letter Given to Sabrina on August 14, 2011:

Words of the HOLY SPIRIT:

I am here. I am here with MY children on the earth. I live in their hearts. I want to be woven in their lives, but they do not see ME, they do not hear, they do not feel, they do not taste … MY children are hard of heart, they do not notice their GOD. Although a place for ME is prepared in their hearts. Although I have come to this earth to live in their midst, so they would be a light of their LORD and MASTER, The ONE WHO shed HIS BLOOD, MY LORD, MY GOD.

“I AM,” WE are ONE.

Words of the LORD JESUS:

Listen to the hearing of MY VOICE. MY children, if you do not convert now to the Living GOD of all eternity, there is a terrible time waiting for you. By conversion, I mean total surrender to the Trinity: FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT.

Despise not the latter, HE is your LEADER OF LIFE, without HIM nothing is possible. I raise MY SPIRIT, so you also must raise HIM. Those who despise these words in his heart, despises THE ONE WHO speaks to you now, MY NAME is “I AM,” THE ETERNAL, THE ROCK, on WHO you should build your lives.

THE Imperishable ROCK, who lasts forever. I brought an Eternal SACRIFICE, so that you would have an Eternal Life with ME. Not a life without ME and THE FATHER and THE SPIRIT. WE are ONE, MY SPIRIT, and ME, as MY FATHER and I are one. So invite HIM in your lives. NOW is the time. What are you waiting for?

I have pulled many out of this lake of darkness, this dark world that literally bathes and nourishes itself with the food of the devil: qwn lusts, own emotions, self gratification, selfishness in all areas, pleasure, money, and egoism.

Pride rises above this all, because everything that is not done IN ME, is pride. Self-exaltation above everything and everyone calls pride. Your pride will go with you in hell, where the demons will eat from your pride.

These are harsh words, but the time is coming, MY children, the time is NOW and still many are not ready. You love to fill your time with dates, hours, days of MY soon return. Everyone has an explanation.

I tell you, some of you will know, but hide it in your hearts. I reveal MYSELF only to those who can keep it in their hearts, to those who can keep MY secrets, to those whose hearts are IN ME and I, IN them.

They are MY friends. They are MY beloved in this time. I draw anyone with cords of love, still … But the time is up. I must and want to address MYSELF to MY beloved, MY true and pure bride. She is MY beloved and to her I will reveal MYSELF in these last hours.

Argue but with these words, as you always do, but MY bride, oh MY bride, she lies on MY BOSOM, she loves ME with a sincere heart, even before she has seen ME, that is MY true bride.

Her heart is clean, sincere, and she has learned to worship her GOD in all aspects, in SPIRIT and in Truth. MY Truth is in her heart, she does not look at her circumstances, she does not let herself be led by her own emotions, she keeps her eyes fixed on ME, the Eternal, the Imperishable, THE ROCK: MY NAME IS JESUS CHRIST.

I have shed MY BLOOD for your healing, after spirit, soul, and body. Why then do you still go limp in spirit, soul, and body? Take MY WORD and BELIEVE!

Believe that “I AM” have come to shed MY BLOOD, so that you would lead a life, different than the world, so MY Light would be spread in this world, as a testimony to her. You are MY testimony! So go, and testify!

Talk about MY SACRIFICE, talk about MY soon return, make MY people ready. If I come today, then are you ready? Then are you beloved, ready? Then are those who you encounter daily, ready?

I want you to take MY testimony and spread MY Light in this world. If you are IN ME, everyone has a testimony. Testify MY children! The time is here and now.

“I AM” am here … But you do not notice ME. Your ears are hard to hear, your hearts fat to understand … saturated with this world, the fat of the devil, the devil’s food. Circumcise your hearts NOW and come to ME NOW in complete and total surrender.

MY HEART goes out to you. Be ready, MY children. Be really ready, because many are still not and the time knows no mercy. The time is ticking and very soon it will strike midnight and then MY pure, true, real bride will enter with ME in her rooms, where WE will lodge forever.

This is not poetry, this is real, reality. Repent and bring others in, your HELPER lives in you, if it is well. Ask HIS help in all things, MY SPIRIT is poured out into your hearts and lives, so make use of this DIVINITY in you and do not reject HIM.

HE is The ALMIGHTY: MY SPIRIT. HE is “I AM,” because WE are ONE. Reject HIM not, HE is the most precious thing you can have in this world. Yet how long MY children, will you be recalcitrant to reject all this? To reject these Words?

Search your hearts NOW! Ask MY SPIRIT to search your hearts, so that MY LIGHT may shine through you, through the fat layers, so that anything that is not of ME, will be consumed by MY consuming FIRE. “I AM” is a consuming FIRE!

You can be serious NOW with this FIRE or choose for the eternal flames of hell, which is a real fire and not poetry … Listen to the testimonies, read the testimonies!

My people have testimonies. I give them testimonies, to save you. Open your eyes, hearts, and ears, and hear what MY SPIRIT speaks to you and to the churches.

Who has an ear, he will hear. Who has a heart, he will understand. Who has an eye, he will see.

Your GOD: WHO fights for human hearts …

Hebrews 1:8-9 (KJV): 8But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. 9Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

1 Corinthians 2:12 (KJV): Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

Exodus 3:14 (KJV): And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

2 Timothy 3:1-4 (KJV): 1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Proverbs 8:13 (KJV): The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

John 4:23 (KJV): But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

1 Corinthians 10:4 (KJV): And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

Matthew 13:15 (KJV): For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Romans 2:29 (KJV): But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Song of Solomon 7:11 (KJV): Come, my beloved, let us go forth into the field; let us lodge in the villages.

Isaiah 63:10 (KJV): But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, and he fought against them.

Deuteronomy 4:24 (KJV): For the LORD thy God is a consuming fire, even a jealous God.

Psalm 119:14 (KJV): I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.

Psalm 119:46 (KJV): I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.

Letter 148 Dictated by the LORD JESUS to Susan on Friday, August 12, 2011

MY daughter, I am ready to give you MY Words:

MY children, the hour is closing in. The time is at hand of MY soon return. I am coming to bring out MY church, MY true and faithful followers: those who follow ME closely…those who watch MY every move…those who desire closeness with ME…those who hang on MY every Word and move with ME…those who have eyes to see and ears to hear MY Truth through the giving of MY SPIRIT, MY HOLY SPIRIT.

Children, the world is full of doubters, those who want no part in MY Words, those who refuse to see the Truth. They will be left, if they don’t turn back to ME. I want MY children to follow ME closely, their survival depends on it. MY enemy prowls like a hungry lion looking for who he can destroy. Children, you cannot go this alone. You need MY SPIRIT, you need ME. Without us you cannot survive.

You cannot follow the Words set out in MY HOLY Book that you must follow to be saved without the power of MY SPIRIT working fully in you. It is by the strength, power, and might of MY SPIRIT that you can withstand the testing of sin in this world, in this evil world around you. You cannot manage and keep from sin without the leading and guidance of MY HOLY SPIRIT bringing you through.

HE is a PROTECTOR. HE is a COUNSELOR. HE is a TEACHER. HE is a HELPER. HE is a COMFORTER. HE is your LEADER, if you invite HIM in daily into your heart, into your life, and surrender fully to ME, your LORD, MASTER, MAKER, CREATOR!

Give your life back to ME in full surrender. I will not accept a partial surrender. It must be complete. It must include all of you: all your planning, goals, future. You must lay it down before ME, knowing that only I hold the future. Only I know what is ahead, only I calm the seas, only I bring the springs over the mountains, only I put the stars in the skies and know the exact number of them.

You know nothing about even the next hour of your life, the next second of your life could change dramatically from what you think will happen, yet you entrust your future plans to your own hands. Children, this is utter and absolute foolishness! Give your life over to ME, the ONE WHO gave you this life you have in the first place.

You can trust ME. I am a GOOD GOD: GIVER of life…LOVER of men…LOVER of souls. MY SPIRIT can dwell in your SPIRIT and lead you down paths of righteousness, wholeness, purity, mental stability, peace, contentment, LOVE!

I can bring you into realms of Love that you cannot experience apart from ME, no matter how hard you seek for it through the world and the things of the world, and through other human relationships. You will never experience love through these other means, apart from ME, no matter how hard you try.

Stop striving against yourself and come into MY Peace, MY Calm, MY Love. I await patiently, but not long now. I come to pull MY people out and to put them in safekeeping where they will not be harmed for all eternity. This is the reward for following ME, fully surrendered in this evil world that rejects ME now completely.

You are hearing MY Words now. Soon I will be coming and taking MY children, who follow ME closely and these letters will cease. Read these letters carefully. Consider MY Words. Make these choices carefully. Think this over carefully. What is your life worth? Where will you spend eternity: with your MAKER or apart from ME? You choose. I will honor your choice “for” or “against” ME.

I, JESUS, AM COMING SOON!

1 Peter 5:8 (KJV): Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Psalm 147:4 (KJV): He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.

Mark 4:39 (KJV): And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

Psalm 37:23 (KJV): The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

Ephesians 3:18-19 (KJV): May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; 19And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God.

August 13, 2011 at 11:39-11:55, A message from the LORD JESUS given to our Brother Freddy De Gaucho:

I want to speak of MY soon coming: All is set. Everything is ready. The table has been neatly laid: the cups, the glasses, the cutlery all for you MY bride. MY FATHER is delighted. So am I. MY SPIRIT is also delighted to be caught up soon with MY bride. MY angels are preparing to sing praises to welcome MY bride. It will last through eternity. I am at your doors and I am ready to step down. I am ready to make that great move to retrieve my bride. I know MY bride and MY bride knows ME.

Let me talk about MY bride, MY lovely bride. They have an eye for ME. They see MY heart. They hear MY heartbeat. They know the direction I want them to go. They are spotless, pure in deeds. They love ME above all. They have allowed themselves to be purified by MY Fire, washed themselves in MY Blood and cleansed by MY Word.

MY bride is ready and is eagerly anticipating MY Coming, their BRIDEGROOM. I, JESUS, I am also ready to retrieve them from this wicked atmosphere. MY bride will not see the coming corruption. They will not experience the carnage. I will snatch them. They will ride on MY Wings. I will soar high with MY bride. They will enter MY heavenlies, where they will be greeted by MY FATHER.

MY FATHER awaits them. All is set. MY FATHER controls all things. I and MY FATHER are one. WE have always been and WE will forever be.

MY bride, get yourselves ready: get ready, sing, rejoice for your salvation is coming, for your Light is about to appear. Your GROOM is about to appear. You will see ME in MY Glory, Glory beyond description. Words cannot describe it. With MY fine glowing apparel, so will you be clothed. Pure apparel for you MY beloved bride. I will dress you. I will be delighted to see you dressed in purity filled with MY Glory.

All is set for you. This will be the greatest event in your lives MY bride. After I retrieve MY bride, then I will leave men to battle with MY enemy, the devil. Humanity will be compelled to live without a choice. Freewill will be violated. Destruction will hit the earth. I am sending out my pleas. I am requesting you sit up…you awaken from MY sleep, and come to your senses. You can still be part of the bride. Repent and surrender your life before ME as you read these words. Salvation is imminent. Surrender your life before ME and I will include you in the list of MY bride, MY heavenly bride. I will wash you clean and make you ready. Come quickly, before it becomes a reality. I love you and I want you to join MY heavenly bride. Your LORD is calling. Come and be part of my heavenly bride. I love you! I love you!

-Our brother, Freddy De Gaucho, receives regularly very important words from the LORD, that we will keep updated in a Word doc and to receive this doc, please email Sabrina: jan.sabrina@pandora.be

http://end-times-prophecy.com/blog/

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do With One Million Tongue / This Great And Wide Sea / Why Are There Hypocrites In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.