Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? (7790 Views)

Nominate / Vote Most Controversial/annoying Nairalander 2013 / Most Annoying Nairalander And An Advise To Him Or Her / Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by IykeD(m): 8:18am On Aug 16, 2011
toluxa1:

Greaaaat Nairalanders! Abeg, I just won. . . . alright, lemme say this right wink I want to know your most annoying Nairalander here. Someone who pisses you off the most and for what reason. For me its 190. Not like we have both gone into any sought of crash or argumentss, or fight, but he can just be soooo pathetic most especally in his response to posts. He is mostly about the first three people to comment on every new thread, (wonder if he has a job) and most of all he just says crap! angry Even on serious topical issues, his comments don't help a bit, always (to me) not making any sense at all. His customary use of red text color isnt such a bad idea, just he now makes me to skip every red colored reply I see on a thread without even first bothering to check if its Him or not.

So lets know, who is your most annoying Nairalander.

You have said it all, i really wonder too!
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by candylips(m): 8:22am On Aug 16, 2011
190 shocked
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Decryptor(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2011
Mr Cork!!! Though he can be hilarious sometimes especially his wrong spelling of "no offence" as "no ofeinse".

Mrs.Chima and her feminism  angry
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Decryptor(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2011
@190, are u still searching for MzDarkskin? where is she cos i've not seen her posts for a while
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Yeske2(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2011
Ileke_idi and 190, a tie
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Tolulop001(f): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2011
there is this gal called theblessed

always posts with this huge horrible purple font, irritates me to no end

for me 190, mumagee, Mr cork and the almighty  musiwa are the clowns that make me come here to laff. so I wont call them annoying per se
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by agentzakky(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2011
i beg leave 190/mr cork, his posts are fun to read (to me).! those that annoys me most are the tribalists that never fail to turn every good discussion into a tribal war.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2011
Lolz, 190 just quit, even seun knows this that is why he posted this on the frontpage, Lwkmd grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by chuks2612: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2011
it has to be ileke idi,seanet and all the other triabalist in the politics forum.their are many pathetic people there,the politics forum needs a psychitrist to take care of the mad people there.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Rich4god(m): 8:51am On Aug 16, 2011
Ileke ide, So tribalistic. She has done more harm to nairaland/9ja than boko haram did in their extire time of existence. I dont know if she is being paid to be so tribal.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Dsage1: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2011
190 worst pass anytin,i dnt kno wer dis guy get his knowledge,stubborness etc from.Wer oda's memba were pity u,190 wi even insult u.Dis guy bad sha.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2011
190 is in everybody's mouth that is what happen when people like 190 who is jobless, insulting people and derailing every thrend with his sily/funny posts.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Dsage1: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2011
@agent zakky,190 is also a tribalist,jst check som of his posts/comment.(9ja women,Oyinbo girl)blah!blah!blah!
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Greenpro: 9:20am On Aug 16, 2011
Probably YOU.

More opportunity from Green world? view my profile for the web link.
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by pinkrex(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2011
Well my sincere opinion is not really 190 (tho. most times out of point) grin grin grin grin, He is just a lovely character, he serves as a comic relief in midst of tension.

Like he makes you feel comfortable to think tactically about the issues of discussion without letting the realizations hit you so hard.

Do not criticize me o, as this is just my opinion and observation. smiley

WHERE IS THAT MRS.CHIMA THAT BELONGS TO NO WHERE tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by yusuf2(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2011
190, i don't envy u right now at all oh, and to think that this even made home page, na wa oh.  shocked
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 9:39am On Aug 16, 2011
walahi if i could get access to these haters on this thread

I would have really love to chook all of them with suya knife angry angry
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by JUO(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2011
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by jnrprof(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2011
for some reason, all the annoying pple mentioned have have become rather silent on this post, which is rather unusual! are they sitting somewhere reflecting on their lives or what?
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Valto(m): 9:47am On Aug 16, 2011
make una free 190. I enjoy his post, he is a nice guy. D ppl dat annoy me most, are all those tribalist ppl in politics section. They can make u throw up attimes!!!
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Honeycity(f): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2011
i like 190, im usually on a look out for his post, cus they make me laugh most times cheesy
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by olan09(f): 9:56am On Aug 16, 2011
U SAID IT ALL THE USELESS "190" IS THE MOST ANNOYING WT USELESS TONGUE POSING AS IF HE/SHE IS AN ISLAND angry
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 16, 2011
olan09:

U SAID IT ALL THE USELESS "190" IS THE MOST ANNOYING WT USELESS TONGUE POSING AS IF HE/SHE IS AN ISLAND angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by pinkrex(m): 9:58am On Aug 16, 2011
BUt to think of it, What will NL be without 190 or some clowns?
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2011
So u people have now degraded 190 to Mama-gee class, that type with an empty skull, am enjoying this grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 10:02am On Aug 16, 2011
2 be sincere, I think its 190

But what i cant figure out is why Nairalanders are like SHEEPS

Infact FOLLOW FOLLOW nor go like them

Once one person leads them on, the rest follows like a pack

aint people territorial beings anymore - I don tire for una self  undecided
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by 195(f): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2011
odiaero:

So u people have now degraded 190 to Mama-gee class, that type with an empty skull, am enjoying this grin

Look at this fooooL that escaped to Ghana through Libya talking

If you dont shut that your igbotic head, i would shut it up for you

Blasted GOAT angry angry
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by rhamzus(m): 10:05am On Aug 16, 2011
majority of you guyz r complaining abt 190, but wen he post a topic u all will comment.
190 brings fun to topics bt my guy there r sometimes u need to watch wat to say, wen to say nd hw to say esp. wen serious topic is been discussed.
i.e
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735697.0.html

" she must have probably cheated on her husband

they always do that anyways

aint she Nigerian  "

yur comments wsn't  jst right 4 dt topic
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by nigerhead(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2011
I dont have any particular one, but all those in the politics section that turn everything into a Tribal war , one Ekiti girl like that especially included. I still cant figure out, if they are just actually joking or they are really like that, in real life; because the amount of hate they spew out at each other is rather alarming and disheartening . Its so annoying to start reading a thread, then the next comment is abusing the culprit's tribe and making awful generalizations, and it keeps going back and forth.

190 and Mr. Cork are just crazy funny dudes.  [size=8pt]No Offiense[/size]  grin grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by pinkrex(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2011
This world is filled with hate

Hate against life angry
Hate against your friends
Hate against 190 grin
Hate against the rain sad
Hate against a busdriver grin
Hate against your president lipsrsealed
Hate against your parents undecided
Hate against your brothers and sisters cry
Hate against a difficult game angry
Hate against your job grin
Hate against the way you live grin
Hate against your body angry
Hate against a someone you cant be like grin
Hate against a tokunbo car grin
Hate against someone hurting you cry
Hate against a child that doesn't obey grin
Hate against the cloudy sky angry
Hate against God angry
Hate against the death lipsrsealed

So much hate in everyone of us
We're filled with it

But only a little drop of love
In this hate filled world
Could overcome every bit of hate

Poem dedicated to 190, take heart bro, let em keep on hating grin grin
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by LongOne1(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2011
U guys should leave 190 alone, I agree with Pinkrex, he provides comic relief and is a necessary evil.

I mean look at it like this, good/bad, positive/negative, light/darkness, male/female, strong/weak, up/down, rich/poor… hope u get the picture or should I go on? Most of these can’t exist without each other, if there was no darkness, you wouldn’t appreciate light.

Variety is the spice of life – you got a whole thread dedicated to him or people like him, tells you something, doesn’t it?
Re: Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? by nakoks(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2011
ILEKE IDI DAMN TRIBALIST, 190 IS HILARIOUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

What Really Happens When NEPA Takes Light / Who Is The Cutest Male And Female Nairalander? / Why Biafra Failed And Why Blame Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.