Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You (33781 Views)

Having Problems Finding A Job? Let Me Help You / Need A Job? Let Employers Be Able To Find You Online! / If U Are Looking For Job, Get This App It Was Helpful To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Dlimitless(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2023
I am a software developer with 3 year experience and a year+ experience in developing restful API and restaurants chatBot, I am entry level role or paid internships at the moment... I will b grateful, I reside in Kano

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Dlimitless(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2023

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Bugie16: 2:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
I studied Mechanical engineering and I can do servicing and troubleshooting of sound proof generators. Please I need a job in any engineering firm in Portharrcourt. My contact is 08130201340.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2023
Dlimitless:
I am a software developer with 3 year experience and a year+ experience in developing restful API and restaurants chatBot, I am entry level role or paid internships at the moment... I will b grateful, I reside in Kano
With these skills you shouldn't be looking for a job

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Bolasmalls: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2023
IyaTola:
join my WhatsApp group

Dis is my number 08054220144 please add me to the group

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Dlimitless(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2023
IyaTola:
With these skills you shouldn't be looking for a job
What should I b doing?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by JobNGcomng: 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2023
A Nursery and Primary School in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position of Experienced Teacher in Lagos.

Apply Here

Need a job? Stop Waiting! Click Here to get jobs on Whatsapp
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Alaga2222(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2023
HND in INSURANCE
3 years experience in Hospitality industry ( Hotel/Lounge)
1 year experience as a cashier
1 year experience as a team lead in Filmhouse Cinema..
I can also work in a lounge if the offer is open sir. Thanks you Sir

My location is Lagos
Email: alaganature@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by ogaapeter: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2023
B:Ed Educational Management and Planning.
4Year of Working Experience
Really need your help sir

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2023
ogaapeter:
B:Ed Educational Management and Planning.
4Year of Working Experience
Really need your help sir
Why not apply for UK teachers recruitment with your TRCN certification you are off to UK.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2023
Alaga2222:
HND in INSURANCE
3 years experience in Hospitality industry ( Hotel/Lounge)
1 year experience as a cashier
1 year experience as a team lead in Filmhouse Cinema..
I can also work in a lounge if the offer is open sir. Thanks you Sir

My location is Lagos
Email: alaganature@gmail.com
Can you manage a hotel?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Alaga2222(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2023
Rubyjade:
Can you manage a hotel?

Yes Sir I can manage an hotel and I will be glad if the offer is given to me sir
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 9:52am On Apr 17, 2023
Alaga2222:

Yes Sir I can manage an hotel and I will be glad if the offer is given to me sir
I am a lady
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by solybest(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2023
Am an NCE holder in English language. I need any kind of job within Apapa or festac area.
I have 5years experience in teaching .
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Gbengageorge: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
Network Engineer with over 12 years experience, and certifications in Cisco CCNA and Microsoft MCP. Can do Cisco Router and Switch installation and management, Server hardware installation and management, System Repair, LAN Cabling, CCTV installation, office 365 administration and deployment. Server domain configuration and management. Open to work advancement.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
Creating jobs with the skills you have, you are in a good location
Dlimitless:

What should I b doing?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
shocked,Why are you looking for a job, I wish I had all these skills I am a boss, not working for no one with 12 good yeard experience, DAMN
Gbengageorge:
Network Engineer with over 12 years experience, and certifications in Cisco CCNA and Microsoft MCP. Can do Cisco Router and Switch installation and management, Server hardware installation and management, System Repair, LAN Cabling, CCTV installation, office 365 administration and deployment. Server domain configuration and management. Open to work advancement.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bola, you need to join as I cannot add you to the group. What is the challenge that you cannot join?
Bolasmalls:

Dis is my number 08054220144 please add me to the group
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Alaga2222(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rubyjade:
I am a lady

Ok Ma, I can manage an hotel

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Rubyjade: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2023
Alaga2222:

Ok Ma, I can manage an hotel
Noted
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Alaga2222(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2023
Rubyjade:
Noted

Thank you ma

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Fab21: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2023
I'm also in need of a job

Course: Linguistics..
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Fab21:
I'm also in need of a job

Course: Linguistics..
What can you?
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by tslemie(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
SMJay:
If you are looking for a job,

I want to help you.

I have a great network.

Post below what you are looking for in this format
Degree/qualifications
Years of Experience
Professional certification

B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
0 - 1
None
Or
A Graduate trainee position in any field to start with.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by IyaTola: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2023
tslemie:

B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
0 - 1
None
Or
A Graduate trainee position in any field to start with.
Thank you.
The app is currently on Open testing, I am offering 10 people 10,000 to throughly test the app for bugs and feedback
Thank you.
Here is the link
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/KUNee4lUMNY9eK1zCg1Adm
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by tslemie(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Delightsome2023:
can you teach?
graduate teachers are needed urgently in an institution owned by Saint Albert's Catholic Church, UNIBEN.
DM me for more details
Please, I sent a DM
I can teach too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by tslemie(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2023
IyaTola:
The app is currently on Open testing, I am offering 10 people 10,000 to throughly test the app for bugs and feedback
Thank you.
Here is the link

The link is broken.
You can please add me up
zero eight zero three nine nine one two two eight zero
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Delightsome2023: 3:56am On Apr 18, 2023
Ok
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by Fab21: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2023
IyaTola:
What can you?

I'm into freelance writing; I write articles, blog posts and short stories.

But I need something better that can bring steady income.
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by ereolami(f): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2023
Bachelor of Science / Marine Biology
Working Experience - Farm Supervisor
(5years)
Current location - Lagos
Email - titi4real2003@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Looking For A Job, Let Help You by uncleteeh(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2023
IyaTola:
Thank you.
Here is the link
Have you gotten enough people for the gig?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (31) (Reply)

When Are We Going To Talk About These Lebanese And Chinese Companies / Job Offer: Ecobank 2019 Entry Level Recruitment / U.S. Embassy In Nigeria Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.