Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Living In Germany - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Germany (1734 Views)

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living In Germany by Chroabs: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2022
Hallo Everyone, Here is Chroabs (Chronicles of an abroad Somebody). I live in Germany and available to answer any questions concerning the day to day Living as a Nigerian.

Feel free to reach out.

4 Likes

Re: Living In Germany by Puremind1225: 7:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Do they speak English in Germany?
Re: Living In Germany by Temitopeddddddk(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Are there jobs in germany

Chroabs:
Hallo Everyone, Here is Chroabs (Chronicles of an abroad Somebody). I live in Germany and available to answer any questions concerning the day to day Living as a Nigerian.

Feel free to reach out.
Re: Living In Germany by WildChild00(m): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2022
Chroabs:

Feel free to reach out.

This is awesome, I am sure many people would want to know the process of living in Germany.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Germany by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2022
Chroabs:

Feel free to reach out.
What will be your best brotherly advice to me if I want to embark on a journey to Germany?

4 Likes

Re: Living In Germany by Ayohbk(m): 9:16am On Oct 04, 2022
Thanks for opening this thread. For those asking questions, please read, understand and respect the purpose of the thread. It is for discussing and answering questions on day to day living in Germany. Not how to get to Germany or how to get visa and stuffs like that. There are 10s of threads for that already, go there, read and ask your questions.

Reading and understanding is very much needed to get to and survive in Germany.

6 Likes

Re: Living In Germany by Chroabs: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
The lIngua Franca is Deutsch. To be able to live day to day you need a certain level of Deutsch. Some people speak English but it's Rare.
Puremind1225:
Do they speak English in Germany?

3 Likes

Re: Living In Germany by Chroabs: 2:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
There are so many jobs in Germany.

Temitopeddddddk:
Are there jobs in germany

2 Likes

Re: Living In Germany by NumeroUno7(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
How can I migrate to Germany with only my SSCE as certificate?
Re: Living In Germany by kmaster007: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2022
Really
Chroabs:

Re: Living In Germany by pansophist(m): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
NumeroUno7:
How can I migrate to Germany with only my SSCE as certificate?

By applying for studies as a student. The younger you are, the better. The older you are, the worser. And if you get white beard, forget about it.

Schooling is free though.

12 Likes

Re: Living In Germany by samuel19222(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ayohbk:
Thanks for opening this thread. For those asking questions, please read, understand and respect the purpose of the thread. It is for discussing and answering questions on day to day living in Germany. Not how to get to Germany or how to get visa and stuffs like that. There are 10s of threads for that already, go there, read and ask your questions.

Reading and understanding is very much needed to get to and survive in Germany.

Peele announcer, Mr PA

1 Like

Re: Living In Germany by samuel19222(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Chroabs:

Feel free to reach out.

nice one you’re doing on here
Re: Living In Germany by yungchop: 1:28am On Oct 05, 2022
Chroabs:

Feel free to reach out.

Hello bro, I've got a degree, a post graduate degree, HSE level 1-3 so as I dey like this I no wan go school again.. can I come in with visit visa and do factory jobs?
Re: Living In Germany by FirstSon01: 6:03am On Oct 05, 2022
Hello @OP. Thanks very much for opening this thread.

I'm a student currently frustrated by the system. I'll like to know how easy or stressful studying for BSc there.

1 Like

Re: Living In Germany by NumeroUno7(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2022
I am 29 by 28th this month sha... I think I will have to look up for schools in Germany
pansophist:

By applying for studies as a student. The younger you are, the better. The older you are, the worser. And if you get white beard, forget about it.

Re: Living In Germany by modaddy(f): 10:32am On Oct 05, 2022
pansophist:

Can I use my transcript as a mean of English language proficiency to study an English speaking teaching course for bachelor's degree
Re: Living In Germany by pansophist(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
modaddy:

Can I use my transcript as a mean of English language proficiency to study an English speaking teaching course for bachelor's degree

I am not an admission officer, you will have to email the school in question and ask them. They typically respond.

2 Likes

Re: Living In Germany by modaddy(f): 4:47am On Oct 08, 2022
pansophist:

I am not an admission officer, you will have to email the school in question and ask them. They typically respond.
Thank you
Re: Living In Germany by pufframmy: 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
wat side of germany are you?
Chroabs:

Re: Living In Germany by sparrowg: 1:49am On Oct 30, 2022
modaddy:

Thank you
Re: Living In Germany by Chroabs: 6:52am On Nov 04, 2022
Don't even think of coming with one visa and doing something else. It will affect you in the long run quote author=yungchop post=117279660]

Hello bro, I've got a degree, a post graduate degree, HSE level 1-3 so as I dey like this I no wan go school again.. can I come in with visit visa and do factory jobs? [/quote]
Re: Living In Germany by SKhanmi: 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
Chroabs:

Feel free to reach out.

How's the social life like? Are there places where Africans are more congregated?

Many immigrants speak against associating with their fellow Nigerians abroad, is it the same with you?

And the language, how long did it take you to learn it? Did you start before traveling or after?

Lastly, do you have any cultural shocks you want to relate with us?

Hope you don't mind my questions

(1) (Reply)

Any / Flight To Latvia / Nigerians In Diaspora Na Wa O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.