Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) (3695 Views)

FG Job: How My Name Was Replaced With Someone Who Lobbied & Paid Paid ₦7 Million / Opay Customer Support Job... How Much Do They Pay? / Graduate Without A Job? How To Create A Job From Home (secrets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Joy2003(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
I recently got a remote job that pays in dollars but the exchange rate on their payroll system is very low. What payment system do they use for you with people you are working for? Picture attached below

picture 1
there own rate
picture 2
current rate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by sanny1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
Which company is that sir. I need remote work like this can u, help me I really need such a work if u can I will drop my line for contact

2 Likes

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by anthonie3(m): 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2022
Joy2003:
I recently got a remote job that pays in dollars but the exchange rate on their payroll system is very low. What payment system do they use for you with people you are working for? Picture attached below

picture 1
there own rate
picture 2
current rate

I think you just have to open a domiciliary account, and please link a brother with openings

1 Like

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Winnermindset(f): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
Joy2003:

picture 1
there own rate
picture 2
current rate

Show us the way pleae

1 Like

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Joy2003(m): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
sanny1:
Which company is that sir. I need remote work like this can u, help me I really need such a work if u can I will drop my line for contact

It's a small company and I'm only freelancing for them. If you are looking for remote work build on skill and reach out to people who may need it. That was what I did.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Joy2003(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
anthonie3:

I think you just have to open a domiciliary account, and please link a brother with openings

Alright, thanks bro... and also na job portals I dey use too oo to find jobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Joy2003(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Winnermindset:

Show us the way pleae

I use job portals and I also reach out to small companies that I felt might be interested in my service with portfolio.

2 Likes

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Winnermindset(f): 11:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Joy2003:

I use job portals and I also reach out to small companies that I felt might be interested in my service with portfolio.

What service do you offer?
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Joy2003(m): 11:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Winnermindset:

What service do you offer?

Content Writing
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by NJV: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2022
Joy2003:

picture 1
there own rate
picture 2
current rate

Open a Wise account and send your funds into one of the foreign accounts provided. Then sell to naira on binance p2p using black market rate

12 Likes

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Cyril009(m): 12:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Joy2003:

Content Writing

Try Geegpay or changera they will give give you a USD account you will receive your money in US dollars they will buy your dollar at a little below black market to your naira account
guys dey use am for domaining thread

message their customer care for any questions....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Babson4u(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2022
Receive payment in Bitcoin or staple coins like USDT, then sell on binance p2p.

1 Like

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Adenugbaraphael(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2022
Use Grey.co
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Hismercy20: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
Joy2003:

picture 1
there own rate
picture 2
current rat

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Lifeisgoody: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2022
All should check these:
https://www.trymui.com
https://www.hibyron.com/apply

At all, at all
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Snapchat: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2022
Joy2003:

Content Writing

Can I get a link to see some of your works. I really want to have an understanding of what Content writing is. Thanks
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Marawaitlist: 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
This is how I get paid

Check my profile

Check my signature

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by bot101(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2022
Joy2003:

picture 1
there own rate
picture 2
current rate

If you have a valid driver's license, national ID (not NIN) or international passport, create a payoneer account, and generate a checking account from payoneer for free if the people you work with are in the us, UK or Canada. Give them the bank account number, and get paid to payoneer. You can link your payoneer to your nigerian naira account and withdraw at cbn rate, or if you have a DOM account, link to it and withdraw dollars to your account, then sell to BDCs at black market rate. Alternatively, there are people on nairaland who buy payoneer and will buy it at rates slightly lesser than black market rate.

2 Likes

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Intrepid01(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2022
Oga, open a dollar account(dorm.) let them pay you dollar directly while you change it yourself.
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by yankeecoder: 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2022
Don't listen to those recommending payoneer oh! It's too expensive. Use grey.co, it's a Nigerian fintech company that let's you create dollar bank account with ease and you can instantly swap your dollars to naira within the app at a juicy rate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2022
Please I need a remote job too
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by ambitiouschap17: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Use grey.co Payoneer will take all your money.
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by mespusinglez(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
RECOMMEND ME ABEG
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Sanni45(m): 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
All should check these:
https://www.trymui.com
https://www.hibyron.com/apply

At all, at all
Thanks for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by benedictuyi(m): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2022
bot101:

If you have a valid driver's license, national ID (not NIN) or international passport, create a payoneer account, and generate a checking account from payoneer for free if the people you work with are in the us, UK or Canada. Give them the bank account number, and get paid to payoneer. You can link your payoneer to your nigerian naira account and withdraw at cbn rate, or if you have a DOM account, link to it and withdraw dollars to your account, then sell to BDCs at black market rate. Alternatively, there are people on nairaland who buy payoneer and will buy it at rates slightly lesser than black market rate.
OP take this advice.

Payoneer is a well known brand recognized by reputable companies such as Fiverr and Upwork.

Payoneer has really decent rates compared to direct wire transfer to your Dom account.

Wire transfer takes a charge of not less than 30usd per transaction.

Payoneer takes 2% of the fund.

So do the maths.

People talking about grey.co, I have never heard of it until today

2 Likes

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Thoniameek1: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Anyone with a remote opportunity to link me up with please?
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by hartson(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thoniameek1:
Anyone with a remote opportunity to link me up with please?
why not quote op to help you.

1 Like

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by hartson(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2022
benedictuyi:

OP take this advice.

Payoneer is a well known brand recognized by reputable companies such as Fiverr and Upwork.

Payoneer has really decent rates compared to direct wire transfer to your Dom account.

Wire transfer takes a charge of not less than 30usd per transaction.

Payoneer takes 2% of the fund.

So do the maths.

People talking about grey.co, I have never heard of it until today
2%(0.02)of the fund will certainly be above compare to 30usd of wire transfer.
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by benedictuyi(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2022
hartson:
2%(0.02)of the fund will certainly be above compare to 30usd of wire transfer.
Depending on how much.

Anything above 1500usd, wire transfer it is

1 Like

Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by hartson(m): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2022
benedictuyi:

Depending on how much.

Anything above 1500usd, wire transfer it is
wire transfer is what?
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by Demaxl(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
yankeecoder:
Don't listen to those recommending payoneer oh! It's too expensive. Use grey.co, it's a Nigerian fintech company that let's you create dollar bank account with ease and you can instantly swap your dollars to naira within the app at a juicy rate

Thank you brother grin grin

Payoneer has exaggerated fees thats why i ran away from them.

Adding to what you said, Grey USD accounts dont support ACH transfers (I learnt it the hard way )
Re: People Having Remote Job - How Are You Getting Paid? (pics) by MrMeth: 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
Joy2003:

picture 1
there own rate
picture 2
current rate
Please help a brother with the link

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Me About Yourself / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / WAEC Aptitude Test: WAEC Is Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.