Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Bloomberg Says We Are Leaving Nigeria. Is It True? - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Bloomberg Says We Are Leaving Nigeria. Is It True? (211 Views)

Leaving �� For Nigeria Watch This Video And Find Out Rrason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloomberg Says We Are Leaving Nigeria. Is It True? by DARAEMMANUEL(m): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
It's all over the news

Even Blomberg carried it talking about the rate at which Nigerians are leaving the country.

The question remains…

Are you taking the right steps to achieve your relocation dream?

Especially when it comes to moving to Canada with your family.

So many people have tried and got their hands burnt, and also got banned as a result, making them stuck.

I know you need help to understand what it takes to relocate to Canada.

And I have someone right here that can first educate you about all there is to know about Canada, which I will encourage you to watch.

It's the first and last thing you need to do right now this very moment if you are really serious.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH WEBINAR REPLAY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5p0NrpdRAI

If after watching this class and you learn nothing.

Hit me up and reply, and I will compensate you.

Talk soon.

(1) (Reply)

Communications Vs Public Relations / Non -immigrant Visa Application B2 / This Is What To Expect Comming To UK Or The Entire Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.