Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,068 members, 7,838,706 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. (815 Views)

Earn With Itech Coin (itc) / BEWARE!!! Read This Before Buying Itech COIN (itc) / Itech Coin (itc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Melvinikenduwa1: 10:17am On Oct 05, 2022
There are basically 4 ways to earn very big with iTECH Coin (iTC) Before the Official Launch in December

1•Buying in presale ( Earn Up to x200 of capital)

2•Presale Hodl and Earn

3•Airdrop

4•Affiliate Marketing

1 Like

Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Dolor8: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2022
Melvinikenduwa1:
There are basically 4 ways to earn very big with iTECH Coin (iTC) Before the Official Launch in December

2•Presale Hodl and Earn

3•Airdrop

4•Affiliate Marketing

can you explain more on this affiliate marketing?

1 Like

Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Nabel7(f): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2022
How does the presale hold and earn works?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Tojuakpi580: 10:31am On Oct 05, 2022
what is the current price of the coin ?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Vinee7: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2022
How do i start earning?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Mozart42(f): 10:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Dolor8:

can you explain more about this affiliate marketing?

This project has huge potential. I have involved myself with a few presales but this really ticks all the boxes for me and gives me that teenage boy excitement
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Thanos2: 10:58am On Oct 05, 2022
When will it begin?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Fort2: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2022
How do i import itc to my wallet?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Jenny963: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2022
Melvinikenduwa1:

2•Presale Hodl and Earn

3•Airdrop

4•Affiliate Marketing

the fact that it has real businesses attached to it is genius
especially since it has to do with sports betting and forex trading
a lot of people are involved in these businesses
people will love this its genius grin grin grin
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Jenny963: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2022
apart from comparing ITC to other coins, ITC has more reasons to be regarded as the most promising cryptocurrency to buy now
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Melvinikenduwa1: 11:43am On Oct 05, 2022
Dolor8:

can you explain more on this affiliate marketing?
Alright. The iTECH(iTC) coin affiliate marketing is a piece in the whole program. This is easily described as a referral commission program. Here, you earn 1% of the total money invested by your referee in the hodl and earn investment.

The amazing aspect here is that this is not a one time commission. Even subsequent investment earns you a commission.
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Melvinikenduwa1: 11:46am On Oct 05, 2022
Nabel7:

As the name implies, for every coin you hold you will earn additional 5% daily.
But note that this is a short term earning program before the official launch in dec 18th.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Ani321(m): 11:46am On Oct 05, 2022
but who will want to buy this coin?
they are so many out there. why this particular?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Melvinikenduwa1: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2022
Nabel7:

As the name implies, you earn 5% extra on the amount of iTECH (iTC) Coin.

Please note that this is a short term earning program before the official launch in dec 18th
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Melvinikenduwa1: 11:49am On Oct 05, 2022
Jenny963:

the fact that it has real businesses attached to it is genius
especially since it has to do with sports betting and forex trading
a lot of people are involved in these businesses
people will love this its genius grin grin grin

I'm excited just as you are.
They came with their own fantastic peculiar concept
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Jenny963: 11:53am On Oct 05, 2022
Ani321:
but who will want to buy this coin?
they are so many out there. why this particular?

ill tell you who will buy ITC
1. those who have grown above the "hype coin"
2. investors who want value for their money.since ITC is not a speculation /pump and dump coin.
ITC intentionally adds value by focusing more on the business aspect rather than the coin value .
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Favour654321(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2022
will any form of discount be given to early investors ?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Nabel7(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2022
Melvinikenduwa1:

As the name implies, for every coin you hold you will earn additional 5% daily.
But note that this is a short term earning program before the official launch in dec 18th.
So if i buy the coin once i earn 5% daily or do i have to buy coins daily to earn daily? undecided undecided
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Vinee7: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2022
Has the program started? how do i join
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Elizabeth68(f): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2022
anyone can pitch an idea
what matters are the major key components that have been arranged to ensure the success of that idea
so i ask aside from the businesses attached to this coin what other key components have been established?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Salam123456(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
well i do hope they commence the development of the project
because from what i've seen and heard the businesses attached to this project are actually very profitable
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Fort2: 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
Thanos2:
When will it begin?
I can't wait for it to begin
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Jenny963: 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
what percentage of the raised funds will go to the team?
what percentage will be put into the liquidity ?
and what percentage will be used for development?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Christabelle28: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2022
Jenny963:
what percentage of the raised funds will go to the team?
what percentage will be put into the liquidity?
and what percentage will be used for development?
I believe more of the raised funds should be used for the further development of this project
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Jimoth(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Are there any groups for the program? Please I want to join
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Dolor8: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
Christabelle28:

I believe more of the raised funds should be used for the further development of this project
I believe so too
the effort put into the development of this project
the more value the coin gains
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Salam123456(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
what are the profits of early investors?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Effiongchris(m): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
where can i purchase the iTech coin?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Dolor8: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
I agree the itech coin is genius
but its progress is based on the level of work put into it
I mean if there is no proper measure set aside to guarantee the progress of the coin
will it still be as progressive as people say?
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Effiongchris(m): 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2022
Dolor8:
I agree the itech coin is genius
but its progress is based on the level of work put into it
I mean if there is no proper measure set aside to guarantee the progress of the coin
will it still be as progressive as people say?
i understand what you mean but according to what I've heard they have made proper plans to ensure the growth of the coin both in value and popularity
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Paulaobuns43: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
this iTech coin is something a lot of people have started looking forward to
Re: How To Earn With Itech (itc) Coin. Short Term And Long-term. by Dolor8: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2022
ITC coin is already listed on pancake swap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Star-clicks Review 2023 , (real Truth Revealed) | PTC (paid-to-click) / / Transcorp Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.