Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

First Bank Experience Hire Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Experience Hire Interview (692 Views)

Ecobank Experience Hire Invite / Did You Apply For Stanbic IBTC Experience Hire Position? / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Experience Hire Interview by Tintedglass: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
Is anyone familiar with the First Bank experience hire interview process?

I had a case study panel interview for an experienced role in late August and have not heard back since then. Is this the norm with First Bank to take long in giving positive feedback, or do they have a habit of not getting back to candidates if they have not been successful?

Anyone with experience in their experience recruitment procedure should please share.
Re: First Bank Experience Hire Interview by enyi1: 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
Tintedglass:
Is anyone familiar with the First Bank experience hire interview process?

I had a case study panel interview for an experienced role in late August and have not heard back since then. Is this the norm with First Bank to take long in giving positive feedback, or do they have a habit of not getting back to candidates if they have not been successful?

Anyone with experience in their experience recruitment procedure should please share.
I understand the feeling. I have been there. Just have fate and hang on. Try and find out who and who is involved discreetly and see if you can reach them discreetly as well to know your fate. God luck and may God bless your efforts.
Re: First Bank Experience Hire Interview by Tintedglass: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Amen, thank you. I will hang on and have faith. Let me see how I can reach out. thank you.

enyi1:

I understand the feeling. I have been there. Just have fate and hang on. Try and find out who and who is involved discreetly and see if you can reach them discreetly as well to know your fate. God luck and may God bless your efforts.
Re: First Bank Experience Hire Interview by Tintedglass: 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
bump

(1) (Reply)

Can You Teach? / Content Writers Needed / Requirements To Apply For NPC Ad-hoc Staff Job October 31, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.