Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Game And Investors - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Game And Investors (280 Views)

Politicians, Investors Etc - We're Building A Tech Learning Facility / Looking For Vcs And Investors / Best Step-by-step Beginners Guide To Design A Good Graphics Mobile Game And Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Game And Investors by bakbukpal: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Just in the beat of all, game development is more to emphasise on hear in our country naija, is like programmer are not getting much interest on it I don't know why may be is because of kids thing and that's what boost the market mostly, like cartoon, game learning app like PSP Xbox 1 Play station, million of dollars are invested in the industry I don't know why Nigerians game is not top notch in market may be is lack of advert sha well any way just make an highlight on this section for any idea of game you have and you want to bring to life just holla me on zero nine zero nine one six seven five zero five two

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be A Good Website Designer? / Data Science: Best Programming Language For Data Science / Talkingfaces OTO Links + Massive Bonuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.