Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,963 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

Jesus Read The Scrolls Of Isaiah And Many Others; Mohammed Could Not Read. How? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Read The Scrolls Of Isaiah And Many Others; Mohammed Could Not Read. How? (150 Views)

New Dead Sea Scrolls In Israel Reveals Fragments Of Biblical Prophets (Pics) / Book of Isaiah (Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil) / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Read The Scrolls Of Isaiah And Many Others; Mohammed Could Not Read. How? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:38pm On Oct 05, 2022
How can allah squeeze mohammed 3 times yet he could not empower him to read?

Sahih al-Bukhari 3 : Book 1, Hadith 3
The Prophet (ﷺ) added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists), created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous." (96.1, 96.2, 96.3) Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me."

Jesus said to the blind man, "stand" and he did. Jesus said to a dead girl, rise! She did. The angel of allah for three time CHOKED Mohammed three consecutive time and put him under an oath even in the name of allah yet the power of allah could not make him read.

No power in allah's name.

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Pray For Others / Moment Of Power #474 - The Cosmic Conflict [part 06] / Steadfast In Your Resolve....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.