Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

I Need The Services Of An Editor/Proofreader - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I Need The Services Of An Editor/Proofreader (361 Views)

I Need The Services Of An Editor / I need the services of an editor / I Need The Services Of An Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Services Of An Editor/Proofreader by Tashala0: 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
I Need The Services Of An Editor/Proofreader

You must have passion for reading, editing and proofreading. Otherwise do not contact me.

Salary starts with 40,000 Naira monthly and would be raised by 10,000 Naira after every two months till 80,000 Naira Monthly. So, you're assured of long-term jobs.

If this opportunity interests you, contact me on WhatsApp on 0812 165 0040

2 Likes

Re: I Need The Services Of An Editor/Proofreader by Tashala0: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Re: I Need The Services Of An Editor/Proofreader by WordsMender(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tashala0:

You must have passion for reading, editing and proofreading. Otherwise do not contact me.

Salary starts with 40,000 Naira monthly and would be raised by 10,000 Naira after every two months till 80,000 Naira Monthly. So, you're assured of long-term jobs.

Is it a full-time position? On-site or remote? What is the work structure like? Is there a target as per the number of pages to edit daily? What kind of manuscripts are to be edited? Fiction or nonfiction?
Re: I Need The Services Of An Editor/Proofreader by Tashala0: 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
WordsMender:

Is it a full-time position? On-site or remote? What is the work structure like? Is there a target as per the number of pages to edit daily? What kind of manuscripts are to be edited? Fiction or nonfiction?

Always obey. Instruction says whatsapp
Re: I Need The Services Of An Editor/Proofreader by Taofak: 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2022
Tashala0:

Is it a full-time work? Is it a remote or on-site work? What is the type of the work? Is there an exact number of words to edit and proofread daily?

I would like to hear from you regarding the above queries.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Still In Need Of A Writer? / Hiring: An Editor And Graphics Designer / Creative Copywriter Needed For A Landing Page Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.