Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

I Will Make Your Business More Profitable (online/offline) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Make Your Business More Profitable (online/offline) (154 Views)

Major Fibre Cut Takes Banks In Nigeria And South Africa Offline / 50 Profitable Online Business Ideas / Cloudflare Servers Develop Problem: Many Websites, Services Went Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Make Your Business More Profitable (online/offline) by TemidayoTRA: 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
I will make your business more Profitable by critically looking into your business model and plans and point out areas you can improve on.

Or are you looking to launch a new business either online or offline or integration of both and you need to talk to someone about your ideas and plans so you can have a successful launch and a profitable business then I'm the Man for you.

How can I help you

1. Discussion and analysis on your Business Model and Plans (will it even work? Or is it working?)

2. Branding - setting your Brand tone and Image.(how is your prospective customers seeing you? Or did they think your business is a joke?)

3. Analysis of your competitors and how you can beat them (if they are to big to beat you can still steal their market share and still be profitable)

4. How you can Acquire more customers (either website visit or making more sales)

I'm very certain that the knowledge and advise I will be sharing with you will surely make your business more Profitable.

Best thing is you don't have to pay for me the consultation till we are done and you feel I have been helpful, thanks.

Whatsapp +234 907 734 9250

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Pro Web Designer Today! / The Best Web Development Company In Nigeria / Stand Out On Tiktok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.