Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right (26694 Views)

Tunde Ayeni Retrieves Office Gifted To Female Lawyer,Adaobi Over Paternity Issue / OPC Member & NURTW Official Fight Over Paternity Of 11-Year-Old Girl / N20,000 Tradermoni Tears Adamawa Couple Apart As Husband Drags Wife To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by Islie: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2022
By Francis Ezediuno

One of the wives of Oba Jimoh Olanipekun Oyetunji, the Ataoja of Osogbo land, Olori Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji, has been dragged before an Osun State Customary Court sitting at Erin-Osun for allegedly switching the surname of a child she had for her former husband.

The petitioner and former husband, Adekunle Lawal-Oloki asked the court to restrain the defendant from changing the name of the girl and grant him custodial rights over the child.

He added that he has more than sufficient wherewithal to take care of his daughter to any standard.

Lawal-Oloki revealed that on December 22, 2022, he and Olori Oyetunji had an introduction ceremony which later led to both of them having a child between them.

According to the petition, “Kafayat Adedoyin birthed a girl child for me and I immediately took responsibility over the child right from the pregnancy stage. I named the child Nadirah Adeola Lawal-Oloki.

The defendant entered into another marriage a few months after the child’s delivery and every effort to have access to my daughter proved abortive after an instruction that my daughter be put in custody of the defendant’s sister.

The defendant has denied me access to my child since April 2015, when the child was about two (2) years old despite several calls and demands made by me. My daughter is now about ten (10) years old.

“I had done everything humanly possible to have access to my child by contacting the defendant, the defendant’s husband (the king) and other third parties, all to no avail.”

He alleged that the defendant, Olori Oyetunji, has changed the name of the girl from Nadirah Adeola Lawal-Oloki to Nadirah Adeola Oyetunji.

The President of the Court, K.B Adeyinka has adjourned the case till December 14, 2022, for hearing.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/06/ex-husband-drags-osun-monarchs-wife-to-court-over-paternity-right/?amp=1

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by Candidlady: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2022
sad

You did introduction.. had sex led to the girl child.. After few months of delivery she married someone else undecided

Idont even understand... shey this thing called marriage na sunday church wears that one can just change anyhow undecided

Space of two years you married twice pretty sure she got a kid for the current husband undecided

Ijust pity that poor girl....

Growing up in a dysfunctional family na the worst thing that can happen to anyone especially a girl child

The poor girl ain't safe with her dad even if he gets the custody sef. . Cos those gender ain't to be trusted.. and she ain't safe either at her step dad's place... Omo this one get were e touch

Allah please guide your daughter cos this predators called men be out there hunting to we the endangered species

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by HarlequinLekex: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2022
The king has been chopping with the woman in question before she left the former husband ;she in partnership with the king just used and dumped the innocent man so the people won't say the king got a child out of wedlock.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by Mindlog: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Ex-husband? From the story they only had the introduction.

The woman has no right to change the child's surname unless the woman is certain and even with a DNA test, that the man's isn't the biological father of the child but the now husband though I love the man's fighting spirit and I hope for his sake, the child is biologically his

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by incandescentena: 9:23am On Oct 06, 2022
Fear women!! This is a clear case paternity fraud on the former partnersad
Honestly that child belongs to the new husband. The woman knows the new husband is the true father of the child because while she did introduction with the former partner, she was in secret relationship with the current husband and got pregnant for him, only for the man that did only introduction to believe the child is his.

Repeatèè FEAR WOMAN!!!

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by TeeGentle(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle cheesy
Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by Creamypie(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
The woman na warrior.
Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by Agricmoney(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
hmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by silvoclaira: 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
All along, the man that did introduction first was a "PLACE HOLDER" just like some political juggernaut today in Nigeria running for President grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by sibepoc(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
This paternity wahala for this world don dey too much sef..

1 Like

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by christejames(m): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2022
Did Kabieyesi do paternity/DNA test to know that the child actually belongs to him before filing this suit? This is because women seems to be the ones who truly know who impregnated them...

Good luck to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by FaceTanke: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
U did introduction in the future?

December 22 2022

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by HolyMan12: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Nice dick sucking lips she got there kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by driand(m): 1:56pm On Oct 06, 2022

People should know when to move on and let certain things stay in the past while preparing themselves for the future resurgence of same issue...

Nigga, MOVE ON...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by Authoreety: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Funny
Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by HolyMan12: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

You did introduction.. had sex led to the girl child.. After few months of delivery she married someone else undecided

Idont even understand... shey this thing called marriage na sunday church wears that one can just change anyhow undecided

Space of two years you married twice pretty sure she got a kid for the current husband undecided

Growing up in a dysfunctional family na the worst thing that can happen to anyone especially a girl child

The poor girl ain't safe with her dad even if he gets the custody sef. . Cos those gender ain't to be trusted.. and she ain't safe either at her step dad's place... Omo this one get were e touch

Allah please guide your daughter cos this predators called men be out there hunting to we the endangered species

So you are a Muslim bitch cheesy

Alhamdullilah cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by sofeo(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
Alright!
Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by remisus: 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
We'll do justice to that
Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by 2blessed01(m): 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Good
Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by Oduduwa707: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
embarassed
Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by LIGHTROOM: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
The state of APC right now

7 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by tnerro1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
How is the man sure the child is his. From the story he said , the woman was fvcking the king while with him. He doesn’t know he was the spare tire in the relationship grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by Pathfinder2090: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Fear who no fear this gender

8 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by Pidginwhisper: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lolz
Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lawal-Oloki revealed that on December 22, 2022, he and Olori Oyetunji had an introduction ceremony which later led to both of them having a child between them.

2022 or 2012? December 22, 2022, never reach o.

6 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
When I get married, there will be no dragging...
Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by airminem(f): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
Another donkey kiss the dust to paternity fraud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by mizz2posh: 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
They got married in December 2022? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Husband Drags Kafayat Adedoyin Oyetunji To Court Over Paternity Right by Mayeldah(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If you are married are your daughters safe at your house too? Abeg shift.

You think all men are rapists? I guess you had a father or brothers, are they one?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terminally-ill Father Walks Unmarried Daughters Down The Aisle Before Dying / 5 Things You Don't Get To Hear Before Saying''i Do'' / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.