Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

The Bill Gates Facebook Post That Got Everyone Talking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Bill Gates Facebook Post That Got Everyone Talking (495 Views)

Autopsy: See What An Expectant Mother Said That Got People Talking / Young Nigerian Man Drowns A Day After Sharing A Facebook Post About Death (Pix) / Corona Virus And Bill Gates, Facebook And Youtube Evil Alliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bill Gates Facebook Post That Got Everyone Talking by Spaxon(f): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bill Gates, made a post on his Official Facebook Handle about "ways to survive the Next Pandemic" and it got many reactions on Facebook.

The post which was taken down after much reactions from mostly 'Africans' were shocked as why The Forbes rated Billionaire would predict the Next Pandemic,

Gates has not issued any Public Statement about the Post,

Here are Screenshots of the Post;
cc;
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Naputo2

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bill Gates Facebook Post That Got Everyone Talking by Spaxon(f): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
Some other screenshots;

cc
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Re: The Bill Gates Facebook Post That Got Everyone Talking by Quodseverismete: 8:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
His nano tattooing and encrypted tracking id agenda will always fail because you are not God. If you don't stop this satanic agenda, then you will go for it.
Re: The Bill Gates Facebook Post That Got Everyone Talking by Youngwiz71(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
That one na prophet of doom na..... His agenda will surely fail...
Re: The Bill Gates Facebook Post That Got Everyone Talking by judatech: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2022
I never hear this man do giveaway....na pandemic be him trips
Re: The Bill Gates Facebook Post That Got Everyone Talking by Franzinni: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2022
Africans are tiny minded people ... I think there is an African way of processing information that one need to look into.

We are never going to grow beyond this level with this crop of people. imagine we never had any western influence .....

My God we will be so retarded ... Everything we think we know was taught to us... And still, we can't do anything useful for ourselves unless the White man does it. And it's not only Africa but anywhere there consist of black skinned folk and thier behavior is very much the same.

Well I guess poverty plays abig role Sha.
Re: The Bill Gates Facebook Post That Got Everyone Talking by Jeon(f): 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2022
Surely Sir Saturn will dance back to Aquarius again.

Saturn [ planet of distance ] will travel to Aquarius [ sign of technology,fame and socializing ]
Which will result to Social distance cheesy

And technology will take over like never before, remember what happened during covid out breakwink

So I'm not surprised.

2 Likes

Re: The Bill Gates Facebook Post That Got Everyone Talking by Christiansimon: 9:48am On Oct 07, 2022
judatech:
I never hear this man do giveaway....na pandemic be him trips
that's The Gift He Also Have For Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How to Register for Health Insurance in Nigeria / . / My Daughter Coughs Steadily Since 8pm Till Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.