Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,027 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

How Do I Check If An Alert Is Real - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Check If An Alert Is Real (361 Views)

Double Alert Is A Scam Don't Fall A Victim / With Just 3,000 Weekly Alert Is Certain. / SOS Alert:Is O Pay A Registered Mobile Money Operator In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Check If An Alert Is Real by Tboy222: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
Guys help me out, someone paid me showing me his payment details on his phone, but I am yet to receive any alert.
Re: How Do I Check If An Alert Is Real by Ebubu: 9:07pm On Oct 06, 2022
Tboy222:
Guys help me out, someone paid me showing me his payment details on his phone, but I am yet to receive any alert.
no gree yet till you receive alert. and when you receive alert, buy 100 naira airtime with the alert, the balance your bank will send you will show if the alert is real. or not. if you buy the airtime and your balance is your former balance minus 100, the previous alert was fake. if you buy airtime of 100 and your balance is the new credit alert plus old one, minus 100 naira, then the credit alert is real.

if no credit alert comes at all in the first place, then the money is not yet received (to be on the safe side), also check your bank app, if you have one.
Re: How Do I Check If An Alert Is Real by Tboy222: 9:20pm On Oct 06, 2022
Ebubu:
no gree yet till you receive alert. and when you receive alert, buy 100 naira airtime with the alert, the balance your bank will send you will show if the alert is real. or not. if you buy the airtime and your balance is your former balance minus 100, the previous alert was fake. if you buy airtime of 100 and your balance is the new credit alert plus old one, minus 100 naira, then the credit alert is real.

if no credit alert comes at all in the first place, then the money is not yet received (to be on the safe side), also check your bank app, if you have one.

I haven't registered on mobile banking, is there any other way I can check my balance?
Re: How Do I Check If An Alert Is Real by Tboy222: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Smartford:

Don't let him go with your goods until you receive your own alert displaying your correct account balance. The only way to confirm if the alert is fake is if the alert did not show your correct available balance.

Thanks finally resolved.

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Vs Graphic Design, Which Is More Lucrative. / Why High Networth Individuals Email Of Nigeria Is Best To Promote Your Business / Rocksview Digital Hub (digital Marketing Agency In Nigeria | Abuja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.