Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Freelancing Tutors - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Freelancing Tutors (314 Views)

Experienced Prep Tutors For The 2020 Utme (JAMB) / Loyola Jesuit Entrance Secrets- Get Expert Tutors From City Tutors NG / Get Experienced Loyola Jesuit Entrance Examination Tutors In Abuja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancing Tutors by cokeryusuf09(m): 1:18am On Oct 07, 2022
good morning educator, i am here to get response about freelancing as a teacher, do we have teacher teaching various subject online for international and local student.
for those who are teaching US student via digital platform while in nigeria how did you get usa permit to work, how did you cope with time difference and learning abilities.
i believe nigerian is 30% ready for online class, most preferred physical class with meagre pay and large expectation.
Some company are paying you to solbe question at a small rate.
Share idea and don't earn usd alone
shocked don't skip

1 Like

Re: Freelancing Tutors by favmarketer(f): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2022
Hello, I'll like to give my input on teaching Freelancing. I am a successful Freelancer working remotely from Lagos, Nigeria and has since been coaching on Freelancing in Nigeria.

Nigerians are truly looking into the online earning space so I want to contribute that I offer up to six high paying skills, three client acquisition strategies and certificate of completion. And on the issue of time difference and learning capabilities, there is the opportunity to learn at your own pace as the program is in live videos, PDFs and audio recordings format. If we would speak on accountability and support, this program is available on an online academy of over two thousand members with a full members-only support group.
This will be a big break for anyone looking to earn in dollars from Nigeria and those with high income skills but are being paid dirt cheap for their work.
I am not sure if link posting is permitted but I will gladly share my website link to interested persons.
Happy Sunday ☺️

Re: Freelancing Tutors by favmarketer(f): 11:31am On Oct 09, 2022
Pretty sure everyone loves to see other people testimonies, I can't squeeze all that into this post but let's connect and them I'll offer you a free explanation on Freelancing, a sneak peek into the academy and also testimonies from students of the academy.
favmarketer:
Hello, I'll like to give my input on teaching Freelancing. I am a successful Freelancer working remotely from Lagos, Nigeria and has since been coaching on Freelancing in Nigeria.

Nigerians are truly looking into the online earning space so I want to contribute that I offer up to six high paying skills, three client acquisition strategies and certificate of completion. And on the issue of time difference and learning capabilities, there is the opportunity to learn at your own pace as the program is in live videos, PDFs and audio recordings format. If we would speak on accountability and support, this program is available on an online academy of over two thousand members with a full members-only support group.
This will be a big break for anyone looking to earn in dollars from Nigeria and those with high income skills but are being paid dirt cheap for their work.
I am not sure if link posting is permitted but I will gladly share my website link to interested persons.
Happy Sunday ☺️
Re: Freelancing Tutors by favmarketer(f): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2022

cokeryusuf09:
good morning educator, i am here to get response about freelancing as a teacher, do we have teacher teaching various subject online for international and local student.
for those who are teaching US student via digital platform while in nigeria how did you get usa permit to work, how did you cope with time difference and learning abilities.
i believe nigerian is 30% ready for online class, most preferred physical class with meagre pay and large expectation.
Some company are paying you to solbe question at a small rate.
Share idea and don't earn usd alone
shocked don't skip
Re: Freelancing Tutors by cokeryusuf09(m): 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2022
favmarketer:

Freelancing in education

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Smash Ielts Writing Task 2. / KWASU Announces Screening For MBBS Programme In 2022/2023 Session / Remote Internship !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.