Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Waiters And Servers Need For An Event - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Waiters And Servers Need For An Event (550 Views)

Urgent Vacancies At Just Afang Restaurant For Waiters And Accountants / Kitchen Assistants And Servers Urgently Needed At Anthony, Lagos / Waiters And Waitereses Wanted In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiters And Servers Need For An Event by oluwafreshkid(m): 7:32am On Oct 07, 2022
I need a total of 10 waiters for a wedding party at Akute
Proximity is important please
Pay is 2,000
WhatsApp 09036700739
WhatsApp only
Re: Waiters And Servers Need For An Event by LalastiklaIa(m): 7:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
oluwafreshkid:
Pay is 2,000
WhatsApp 09036700739
WhatsApp only

Who dey pay 2k for wedding waiter job undecided . I never ready

Lowest I collect is 3500
Re: Waiters And Servers Need For An Event by Robnectar(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16
Freshkid abi freshthief grin

1 Like

Re: Waiters And Servers Need For An Event by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:38pm On Apr 16
INTERVIEW DATE IS THURSDAY 9AM 18 April SO APPLY IMMEDIATELY*
*REMEMBER, NO ACCOMODATION FOR THIS ONE..WATSAPP 08169827645 WITH YOUR CV AND SHARE WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS*
*WAITER, CASHIER, COOK/PIZZA EXPERT NEEDED*Lekki is d location undecided
Re: Waiters And Servers Need For An Event by Robnectar(m): 9:29am On Apr 17
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry
Re: Waiters And Servers Need For An Event by Besuccesful: 12:09pm On Apr 17
The waitress I gave event job in lekki last week was paid 15k and the bottle girl was paid 15k as well for that day. The 2k is too low honestly. Consider the tfare to the event to and fro. How much is left?

Kindly tell the event organizers to do well. They want a service they should pay for it biko

oluwafreshkid:
Pay is 2,000
WhatsApp 09036700739
WhatsApp only
Re: Waiters And Servers Need For An Event by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17
Besuccesful:
The waitress I gave event job in lekki last week was paid 15k and the bottle girl was paid 15k as well for that day. The 2k is too low honestly. Consider the tfare to the event to and fro. How much is left?

Kindly tell the event organizers to do well. They want a service they should pay for it biko

Thanks for the piece.
I appreciate.
1. The job was posted in 2022.
2. The waiters weren't paid 2k at the end.
3. It wasn't held in Lekki.

Thanks all the same.
I wonder why the thread came back to life though.
Maybe cos of the jobless miscreant scouring job section for crumbs made a comment up there.

2 Likes

Re: Waiters And Servers Need For An Event by Besuccesful: 1:30pm On Apr 17
I am sorry for not taking my time to check the date of the post. I believe I will have to report this moniker @HRHQueenPhil to admin. All she does on nairaland is to be waking old thread by posting her job on them.

This is so bad and wicked. If you are running a legit business why hiding under another person's post? Why not create your own thread?

@HRHQueenPhil stop this act it's not making any sense. You are waking up dead post of years which is so bad. Open a new thread and post on it.

This is the third time I will be warning you. You used to do this on my post before till I fought you off. Stop this please. Next time your account on nairaland will go for it. Seun please take Note!

oluwafreshkid:

Thanks for the piece.
I appreciate.
1. The job was posted in 2022.
2. The waiters weren't paid 2k at the end.
3. It wasn't held in Lekki.

Thanks all the same.
I wonder why the thread came back to life though.
Maybe cos of the jobless miscreant scouring job section for crumbs made a comment up there.

1 Like

Re: Waiters And Servers Need For An Event by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:21pm On Apr 17
Besuccesful:
I am sorry for not taking my time to check the date of the post. I believe I will have to report this moniker @HRHQueenPhil to admin. All she does on nairaland is to be waking old thread by posting her job on them.

This is so bad and wicked. If you are running a legit business why hiding under another person's post? Why not create your own thread?

@HRHQueenPhil stop this act it's not making any sense. You are waking up dead post of years which is so bad. Open a new thread and post on it.

This is the third time I will be warning you. You used to do this on my post before till I fought you off. Stop this please. Next time your account on nairaland will go for it. Seun please take Note!

Wait, is that crime?
I did not know so pls stop spewing venom
Re: Waiters And Servers Need For An Event by Mikedgr8(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17
Besuccesful:

Please I'm in Lagos, I also have experience as a waiter, how can I reach you plss?

Re: Waiters And Servers Need For An Event by Besuccesful: 6:09pm On Apr 17
It's a crime pls. Open your thread. Look at what you did here. A thread of 2022 you posted a job on it and wake the thread up again. Madam, if your jobs are legit be bold enough to open your thread pls.

HRHQueenPhil:

Wait, is that crime?
I did not know so pls stop spewing venom
Re: Waiters And Servers Need For An Event by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:39pm On Apr 17
Besuccesful:
It's a crime pls. Open your thread. Look at what you did here. A thread of 2022 you posted a job on it and wake the thread up again. Madam, if your jobs are legit be bold enough to open your thread pls.

don't use such words pls, I honestly meant to harm..k know this place is filled with hate but be d change we need here..just give your correction
Re: Waiters And Servers Need For An Event by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17
HRHQueenPhil:
don't use such words pls, I honestly meant to harm..k know this place is filled with hate but be d change we need here..just give your correction

OK, can we just bury the hatchet?
😘 😘 Thank you

HRH are you a recruiter?

Besuccesful:

(1) (Reply)

How To Resolve Npower Payment Issues 2023 – Npower News / New Job Vacancy With Salary More Than #100k / Smart Loan Portfolio Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.