Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,021 members, 7,859,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Popular Demand That Can Make You At Least A Million Naira Profit This Period - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Popular Demand That Can Make You At Least A Million Naira Profit This Period (328 Views)

How Are You Cutting Cost This Period? / Start A Business With #10,000 And Earn Double Profit This Season / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Demand That Can Make You At Least A Million Naira Profit This Period by fxid10(m): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hi,

I'm so sorry for abandoning you for so long. I've been busy with a lot this period.

I decided not to keep this good news to myself alone.

I Want you to do a lot of selling like me

I've been doing a lot of selling in the last one month before my laptop screen got bad. I've gotten a new laptop now.

I have wholesale group on whatsapp where I sell products at manufacturer prices even though I am making profit.

Wholesalers buy from me and resell to other wholesalers

You will love to be in my position, right?

You see, i decided to work with a lot of big importers in Lagos instead of importing products from China, Turkey, USA and Dubai.

These importers sell at very low prices even though the products are of good quality. Let me tell you why

They buy products in very large quantity. So the more they buy, they less they pay. And they ship to Nigeria by sea, which is by far cheaper than shipping by air.

And once the products gets to Lagos, they are selling in Lagos.
You will see them opening the containers and sharing the products among themselves.

So if you buy from them directly, you will get products cheaper. It's better to buy from these major importers than to import yourself. You can sell at 3 times the price you got these products for.

So i have Major importers for every kind of hair(Human Hair, Blended hair, wigs, and Synthetic hairs etc), Bags, Shoes for men, women, children and Babies, Turkey made wears for women and children and babies, Wedding gowns, Perfumes, Quality Branded Sneakers, Jewelries, Kitchen utensils, Fabrics, Attachments, Watches, Bedsheets etc...

In fact you will get contacts at least150 major importers of different products in Lagos.

I work with them very easily, even though I live in port harcourt.

You have probably bought from me if you are in my whatsapp wholesale group.

Imagine buying from the major importers directly and reselling to people. Profit will increase, that's the meaning.

I will show you a platform where I make huge sales without paying a kobo.

People have started buying differend products in preparation for December.
Billions of Naira will be spent this period. If you can not make at least a million Naira this period, hmmm!.... then something is very wrong.

You don't need money to start, you can start with dropshipping for each of these major importers. That is what i did.

Think of what people need for Chrismas and new year. You are getting major importers contacts for all of those of products.

If your price is cheaper, quality is better, deliveries can be made in 48 hours or less by these major importers to your customers, why will people not buy from you?

You will not believe how much i have generated from Sneakers and Jewelries alone with zero Naira starting capital

My manpower products and other health products are also bringing a lot too.

I dropship for these guys

I get pictures from these major importers, and drop the pictures on different platforms with my wholesale prices, people pay me.
I get back to the major importers, pay them there prices, and send addresses to deliver to. And they deliver. That's all. *Its easy*.

I can not sell every products from every major importers. From these my trusted major importers that I'm working with, I was able to get contacts of other major importers in Lagos. I've spoken with each of them, *calling them alone cost me a whole lot of money*. They have told me how they work, and they are very much interested in working with you.

If you are interested in making money this period selling any of those products people need/want you will love this 30 paged e-book.

Only 100 persons will get the e-book.

All you need to do if you are fortunate to get a copy is, create your own wholesale groups on whatsapp or telegram. Drive people for free from a platform i will show you to your group and make them irresistible offer.

Make sure you are not greedy when dealing with the people in your group.

Remember that they will love to make good profit too.

If they make sales continually, you will make sales continually too. If your products is expensive, people will not buy, even if they buy, selling becomes difficult for them.

Become a supplier of any products of your choice

Are you ready to buy quality products in Lagos at manufacturer prices and reselling to those who will resell to end users?

Will you like to know how to sell these products?

I will tell you how I am practically pumping money into my bank account selling branded sneakers and Jewelries everyday. Make sure you use my method too. It's really working.

I don't think I need to remind you that working with these major importers will keep you away from exchange rate wahala,...

...you will not need to wait for weeks before you get products,

...you are getting good quality products 100% of the times at cheaper prices.

A former banker is buying a particular jombo size attachment from a major importer for only N1400, and she is selling it for N2000 to people in Lagos who are reselling it for N2500 to end users. The banker is making N600 per pack, and she is selling at least 500 packs weekly according to her. That is N300,000 weekly. She is dropshipping using just her phone

Don't open your mouth, join the band wagon now. The opportunity is open for you too right now. You will have access to at least 150 major importers of different products to work with.
Delay is dangerous o, remember.

You can call me or whatsapp me on +2349035563403 after you are done reading.

Only N3000 will get you a copy of the 30-paged e-book that contains the contacts and every other information that will make you succeed in this business.

The ebook will be out on Tuesday, 11th of October 2022 and by then, price will move to N5000. If you will like to pay N3000, the pre-order price, my account details is 2289638871, Zenith Bank. Okon Idorenyin is my name. Drop debit alert once you make payment please. I will add your name to my list.

Only 100 copies will be available remember

This is one big opportunity you don't need to miss.

Quality products at manufacturer's prices can be delivered to any part of Nigeria in 48 hours or less.

And the beauty is that you are doing all of these using your phone alone.

The best time to make money anywhere in the world is during this period when people are preparing for Chrismas and New year.

I spend money and time to put all these together. Please don't come and look for free thing abeg.

However, if you don't trust what I've done too, fine.

I remember teaching some persons, maybe you were one of them, how to send money to someone you don't know in China, Dubai and Turkey, to get you products, you believed me, you took the risk, and you got your products.

Why are you doubting me now?

Take action and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Popular Demand That Can Make You At Least A Million Naira Profit This Period by Cryptogoddess: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Can you drop your phone number

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Business See This, Don’t Miss Out On This Info / How To Get Airtel 1gb Data At N200 (valid For 7 Days) / Naira Redesign: CBN Defends Plan, Says It Will Curb Terrorism, Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.