Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,206 members, 7,849,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Get A Website For As Low As 10k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get A Website For As Low As 10k (304 Views)

Buy A Plot Of Land For As Low As 150k / Start This Business With As Low As ONE THOUSAND NAIRA. / 3 Businesses To Start In 2018 With A Laptop And 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Website For As Low As 10k by Vijiki(m): 8:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hi nairalanders.
I can create and design a professional website for you with just 10k naira, including hosting and domain, which means you don't have to pay for Domain and hosting, I will pay and run everything myself,
Is a limited time offer.

I will create any kind of website that suits your brand like
News/entertainment sites
Politics
E-commerce (online shopping site)
Community forum like nairaland or others
Portfolio website
Make money online sites
Etc.
Kindly message me on Whatsapp or Fiverr.

WhatsApp me here /+2348089499455

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Website For As Low As 10k by P123456789: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2022
If hunger doesn't kill you, poverty will kill you. One of them will definitely kill you. At this time and age, you are posting web development for 10k. You are a pure cut and nail. Incompetent entity trying to cajole people to buy into your incompetent craft. Get a life, house boy work befits you.
Re: Get A Website For As Low As 10k by Vijiki(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
P123456789:
If hunger doesn't kill you, poverty will kill you. One of them will definitely kill you. At this time and age, you are posting web development for 10k. You are a pure cut and nail. Incompetent entity trying to cajole people to buy into your incompetent craft. Get a life, house boy work befits you.

Is better you mind your business, what ur own business with what I offer, is my job and I decide to do it the way I want,
It I develop website free for my fellow Nigerians how does it affect u?
E.O.P you better avoid my post.

1 Like

Re: Get A Website For As Low As 10k by Vijiki(m): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
P123456789:

I've gone through your profile and all is see you do is criticize people's work, better get a job and face reality, I'm sure your parents are already tired of feeding you, wasted sperm.
Re: Get A Website For As Low As 10k by P123456789: 6:57am On Oct 08, 2022
Vijiki:

I've gone through your profile and all is see you do is criticize people's work, better get a job and face reality, I'm sure your parents are already tired of feeding you, wasted sperm.
You are the wasted sperm. Regrettably born by your parents because you can't even afford a monthly upkeep money for them. Poor fool. Poverty will kill you. 10k is your jackpot as a human being ? Shame to you and your incompetent skill. The cheap school you went to, affects your typing skills that you can't even type correctly in full. Shame oh. Bozo
Re: Get A Website For As Low As 10k by onlinestaff2020: 10:55am On Oct 08, 2022
10k website is a red flag sign that it's a scam.

The Op is a big joke.
Re: Get A Website For As Low As 10k by Vijiki(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2022
onlinestaff2020:
10k website is a red flag sign that it's a scam.

The Op is a big joke.
Don't conclude as u haven't tried it.
Re: Get A Website For As Low As 10k by P123456789: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2022
Vijiki:

Don't conclude as u haven't tried it.
Thief...ole...barawo. Poor thing

(1) (Reply)

Maintenance Officer Vacancy / Quick Hiring / Needed For Immediate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.