Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) (30535 Views)

Adenike Temidayo Oladiji Emerges FUTA's First Female VC (Pictures) / 6 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Prof Nnenna Oti, FUTO's First Female VC / Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by bonnyhope: 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2022
Make una call off strike

Nigerians and plenty certificates and the con3 is still stagnant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by abobote: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
Inside the strike
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2022
LOL

PROF GODWIN AZENABOR THAT SPECIALIZED IN FVCKING ALL THE UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS OF PHILOSOPHY DEPARTMENT DID NOT CONTEST undecided

2 Likes

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by UrPapa: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Why yoruba and not igbo
This is tribalism seriously
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by jeromestarks: 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
A woman of importance.
I get orgasms when I see great women like this.
Carry-on ma.
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by Illegal1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ontop ASUU strike?
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by jeromestarks: 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ebubu:
better register with CONUA and set attendance registrar and collect list of ASUU lecturers who fail to resume lectures by Monday, so that they can be sacked.

that should be your first duty.
Shut up!
Monday is public Holiday mumu.
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2022
Congratulations to her
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by dahmie2013: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
I love seeing women lead. Congratulations ma'am...
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Çongratulation Ma.
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by DonroxyII: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
fergie001:

Prof Rufus Ayodeji Olowe, was a chairman of the UNILAG chapter of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, and a former head of the Department of Finance, Faculty of Management Services, on the campus.

Olowe and Financial Management.. I used His textbook during B.sc Era...

2 Likes

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by DonroxyII: 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
Petalse:
Wow, such an honour. Congratulations
Congratulations to Her and I wish her successful Service Delivery!

1 Like

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by Josephkabila12: 9:38pm On Oct 07, 2022
Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by Tareq1105: 9:41pm On Oct 07, 2022
Congratulations ma.
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by Johnboom: 9:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
Great Ife. Her experience in Ife helps her to clinch the position no doubt. White House courses no be moin moin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2022
The real slay Queen!

There is nothing more attractive to me in a woman than high intelligence...!

My daughters will be women of high substance!!!

1 Like

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by faithfull18(f): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Sweet!
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by ceeceeuwa: 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2022
fergie001:

But we do have a lot of women going places now....
FUTO, UNICAL, UNIBEN.... All women.
Even FUTA
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by KristaPretty(f): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2022
kerry57:
I like unilag and the way they go about the mgt of the institution. They will always do their best to get things done according to merit as much as possible not just based on sentiment.
Wish her the very best.

LASU is the opposite

1 Like

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by KristaPretty(f): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ebubu:
better register with CONUA and set attendance registrar and collect list of ASUU lecturers who fail to resume lectures by Monday, so that they can be sacked.

I hope she has the capacity to stand in place of lecturing all students when she fires all the lecturers

2 Likes

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by fergie001: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

Even FUTA
Yea!

They are doing well.
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by Melagros(m): 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ebubu:

God bless you, thank you sir
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by kerry57: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2022
KristaPretty:

LASU is the opposite
I agree with u bro. Lasu is state owned, na wetin the state govt want na em them dey carry the school do.

1 Like

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by OTBA: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2022
Uniben.

othermen:
No reason why this shouldn’t have occurred decades ago. I hope other first generation universities catch up.
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by Sammy07: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2022
fergie001:

But we do have a lot of women going places now....
FUTO, UNICAL, UNIBEN.... All women.

E go tey before e reach UI or Oau
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
Congratulations Ma.....

Hope you deal with the issue of Accommodation for the students and find a permanent solution to the balloting war in your tenure. For these students to be balloting for bedspace, to me, it doesn't make sense and again, that's not good for A University of First Choice and Nation's Pride. Let the school be worth the hype in the area of accommodation as well.

2 Likes

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by KingRSHD2(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
Ebubu:

God bless u my brother that's d latest and new job for him to do
Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by Emary(f): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2022
That's my teacher. Congratulations, ma!

1 Like

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by Hushbingo: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Congratulations

Re: Folasade Ogunsola Emerges UNILAG's First Female VC (Pictures) by godwon01(m): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
See the background. Very rich one. Daughter of Professor Akin Mabaogunje. Live in University campus in her youth time. Understudy his late father on how to handle university politics, leadership and policy. She will succeed, because his father was a tough professor at the University of Ibadan in those days. Wishing her best of luck as Unilag VC.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desen Mbachaga: FUOYE Suspends Lecturer Over Sexual Harassment - Picture / Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) / Gtbank Dissociates Itself From N10k Given To Unn’s Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.