Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. (1533 Views)

What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? / Advice On Which Chest Freezer To Buy. This Is My Budget & Specs / Tanitoluwa Adewumi Has ‘Conquered The World Of Chess' At 8. Chased By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. by Ayokequeen(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2022
So I decided to acquire a new chess freezer today but on getting to where I wanted to but it I got totally confused as to which brand I should go for. I already know most of the best brands in the market (i.e. thermocool, lg etc) but I have a very low budget so I wouldn't go for any of them.
I saw 3 brands that interest me (skyrun, snowsea and aeon) but I'm confused which exactly to go for. Though the seller gave me a good assurance on the snowsea and I found it more spacious and cheaper but I'm still very optimistic whether to go ahead and pay for it.
Please I need a solid advice from anyone who has used any of these brands before. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. by anthonyuncle(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
buy midea
Re: I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. by Jesslove(f): 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2022
Skyrun is the best
Re: I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. by Sharonstone7719: 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2022
Skyrun is a very good product. Highly recommended
Re: I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. by MasterJayJay: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Put the power consumption into consideration. Because if you are on prepaid............
Re: I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. by ibechris(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2022
I have two skyrun freezers and as it is,I have been using one for 7yrs now and the other one I bought it in less than 2 years just got bad.

My advice:

Go to the market and buy any new product that is not popular. There are lots of fake products in Nigeria now due to the unregulated markets in our country.

This is the secrets of buying the best product in Nigeria now. New product is yet to be faked but I can assure that most of the products apart from Thermacool may have been faked and brought to the market without us knowing.

My second Skyrun has demystified it and i can tell u,that from the first day I bought it,I started suspecting it from the way it was freezing until it got spoilt.

Sellers do advice to shop for a new product in town to avoid my experience.
Re: I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. by fyzaila: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2022
If you can afford it, go for LG. Rugged product

1 Like

Re: I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. by Ulunne777(f): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2022
ibechris:
I have two skyrun freezers and as it is,I have been using one for 7yrs now and the other one I bought it in less than 2 years just got bad.

My advice:

Go to the market and buy any new product that is not popular. There are lots of fake products in Nigeria now due to the unregulated markets in our country.

This is the secrets of buying the best product in Nigeria now. New product is yet to be faked but I can assure that most of the products apart from Thermacool may have been faked and brought to the market without us knowing.

My second Skyrun has demystified it and i can tell u,that from the first day I bought it,I started suspecting it from the way it was freezing until it got spoilt.

Sellers do advice to shop for a new product in town to avoid my experience.

Even thermo cool he been faked
Re: I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. by drunkpunk(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2022
Ayokequeen:
So I decided to acquire a new chess freezer today but on getting to where I wanted to but it I got totally confused as to which brand I should go for. I already know most of the best brands in the market (i.e. thermocool, lg etc) but I have a very low budget so I wouldn't go for any of them.
I saw 3 brands that interest me (skyrun, snowsea and aeon) but I'm confused which exactly to go for. Though the seller gave me a good assurance on the snowsea and I found it more spacious and cheaper but I'm still very optimistic whether to go ahead and pay for it.
Please I need a solid advice from anyone who has used any of these brands before. Thanks.

Like someone here said, go for a product that is yet to be faked in the market. The last Thermocool I bought made me learn this. I've been using Snowsea now for almost a year and no faults ever since.
Re: I Need A Best Advice On Which Of These Brands Of Chess Freezer To Buy. by oluplus(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2022
I use skyrun 215L, since March 2020 and I'm enjoying it

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Pls Is There Anyway That I Can Still Recover This Money Back? / Difference Between Inverter Ac And Low Voltage Ac Read More / Can A 21yr Old Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.