Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 (42246 Views)

I Don't Want Your Husband— Davido's Alleged Pregnant Side Chick, Anita To Chioma / I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) / Davido Proposes To Chioma: 'Let's Get Married'. The Chef Chi Replies 'I'm Ready' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Crysallis(m): 7:51am On Oct 08, 2022
Davido confirms he will get married to Chioma in 2023

Afrobeat singer, David Adeleke, known as Davido, has confirmed he will be getting married to the mother of one of his sons,

Chioma Rowland, in 2023.

The singer made this known In an Instastory posted by UK-based Nigerian pastor, Tobi Adegboyega.

In the video, Adegboyega hailed Chioma as "Our wife, our real wife," and Davido added, "Hundred per cent, going down 2023."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2H3_z2__Jc&feature=youtu.be

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjcVE_Utm30/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by TRADELYN: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2022
They look good together ❤

Buy Original Yam Pounder & Commercial Blenders with Warranty. Pay upon delivery nationwide. 0803 9two5 177two call or WhatsApp for details.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by dapsoneh: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2022
OK nah

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 08, 2022
Cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by siofra(f): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2022
Before we know, it'll reach 2030 grin

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by JASONjnr(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2022
What took him this long to make up his mind?

11 Likes

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by JASONjnr(m): 8:18am On Oct 08, 2022
siofra:
Before we know, it'll reach 2030 grin

You should worry about yourself and allow Chioma to dance to her music. She's getting paid for being a babymama. While you stay broke for getting concerned.

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by doggedfighter(f): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2022
Good news !

8 Likes

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by siofra(f): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

You should worry about yourself and allow Chioma to dance to her music. She's getting paid for being a babymama. While you stay broke for getting concerned.

So from my comment you think I'm concerned about Chioma

Sorry but do you have mental issues? Go check yourself because you overthinking and imagining things.

Your IQ must also be in negatives because you obviously lack the ability to understand a light-hearted joke undecided

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by JASONjnr(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2022
siofra:

So from my comment you think I'm concerned about Chioma

Sorry but do you have mental issues? Go check yourself because you overthinking and imagining things.

Your IQ must also be in negatives because you obviously lack the ability to understand a light-hearted joke undecided

I can imagine the reason why you spend lots of your time on NL dissing on guys.... You're probably going to marry your silly self at the end of your menupause.

You joked about someone you should've been happy for....

You will soon call all men scum....It's your literal language.

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by siofra(f): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

I can imagine the reason why you spend lots of your time on NL dissing on guys.... You're probably going to marry your silly self at the end of your menupause.

You joked about someone you should've been happy for....

You will soon call all men scum....It's your literal language.

So because I joked about it, it means I'm not happy for her
Besides who is Chioma to me that her happiness or unhappiness should concern me? She doesn't even know I exist.

Brother, please check your head, something is seriously wrong with it. You have cognitive issues and you don't know.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by JASONjnr(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2022
siofra:

So because I joked about it, it means I'm not happy for her
Besides who is Chioma to me that her happiness or unhappiness should concern me? She doesn't even know I exist.

Brother, please check your head, something is seriously wrong with it. You have cognitive issues and you don't know.

I am not your brother.... So you do the check-up thing... Because you aren't sane enough to know who's related to your cursed self and who's not.

And thank God you know that you don't even exist to feel that you should make a joke about someone in the first place.

Your heart is evil... And you don't deserve happiness.

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by siofra(f): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

I am not your brother.... So you do the check-up thing... Because you aren't sane enough to know who's related to your cursed self and who's not.

And thank God you know that you don't even exist to feel that you should make a joke about someone in the first place.

Your heart is evil... And you don't deserve happiness.

Kai!!

I love the way I'm peppering these nairaland men with just my existence on this forum.

Una go wail tire. Your tears is sweet grin

Wicked, useless redpillers everywhere.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by JASONjnr(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2022
siofra:

Kai!!

I love the way I'm peppering these nairaland men with just my existence on this forum.

Una go wail tire. Your tears is sweet grin

I hope you keep the trend going..... Because if you ever come back here to post about getting married, then the joke is on you.

You should never marry a man, be it from NL or not...

I'd love to see this your advocacy in your menupause stage.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by siofra(f): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2022
JASONjnr:

I hope you keep the trend going..... Because if you ever come back here to post about getting married, then the joke is on you.

You should never marry a man, be it from NL or not...

I'd love to see this your advocacy in your menupause stage.

If I ever get married (unlikely but if it happens) I'll post my pictures here so that all you redpillers will wail more cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Christiansimon: 10:14am On Oct 08, 2022
After Marriage After Marriage..this Song grin grin
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Dayaa: 10:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Hilarious.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Mmecy(f): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2022
Finally, congratulations to them.

1 Like

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by HeadNigga: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2022
New single about to drop. Publicity stunt

6 Likes

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2022
Nice one OBO.

Assurance has turned to PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Iamdbull: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Please pray for me to blow in 2023 too ooo so that I can have money to marry my babe in 2023

6 Likes

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by xevove2061: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2022
pastor wey dey buy Bored Ape, wahala dey. this guy na guy man to the core!

7 Likes

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by crackhouse(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2022
Good for them
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2022
Fortune is smiling on the Igbo Clan these days and they seemed blessed on all fronts! Who wouldn't be happy having Davido as in-law! He's definitely going to bring light to their benighted enclave. Better days are here for the Igbo, because an opportunity has come to them to have a Yorubaman as tutor of good things. It's certainly praiseworthy having the Yoruba lead from front and the Igbo following in their wake. Maybe this will seal up their loose lips and tie up their loose tongue for once, who knows. It'll use it to kiss the ground before them, the mouth which the snail abuse the gods with, it will use it to sing their praise.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2022
Painful news.

But at least this one get money. So we shall bear it.
Re: Davido Confirms He Is Getting Married To Chioma In 2023 by Bibidear(f): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2022
In this life .. have money....very compulsory grin grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Branch Remembers JT Tomwest, Late Nollywood Star (photo) / How Busola, Timi Dakolo's Wife Served Him Lunch / D'banj's Girlfriend, Adama Indimi Releases 'if I Were President' Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.