Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

"You Didn't Even Notice": Wife Tackles Hubby For Not Praising Her Dress - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "You Didn't Even Notice": Wife Tackles Hubby For Not Praising Her Dress (504 Views)

10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Woman Beats Ex-hubby For Being With Other Women (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Didn't Even Notice": Wife Tackles Hubby For Not Praising Her Dress by Trenupdate: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtpIjRqALkI

A Nigerian woman has tackled her husband for maintaining a straight face and not praising her new dress.

In a viral video, the wife said her husband did not say 'pim' about her fine makeup, ear rings and necklace. But it is the man's reaction in the video that has caused a stir online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Didn't Even Notice": Wife Tackles Hubby For Not Praising Her Dress by Alltrending: 1:46pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wahala
Re: "You Didn't Even Notice": Wife Tackles Hubby For Not Praising Her Dress by Gentlechika(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wahala be like children's day... E nor dey finish
Re: "You Didn't Even Notice": Wife Tackles Hubby For Not Praising Her Dress by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin.
So my women though.

For me, I don't always expect him to notice my outfit or dressing but he does and will always compliment my looks.

Leave him if he chooses not to notice. That shouldn't be an issue.
Re: "You Didn't Even Notice": Wife Tackles Hubby For Not Praising Her Dress by Helpout12345: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
grin.
So my women though.

For me, I don't always expect him to notice my outfit or dressing but he does and will always compliment my looks.

Leave him if he chooses not to notice. That shouldn't be an issue.

grin grin grin Make I no talk.
Re: "You Didn't Even Notice": Wife Tackles Hubby For Not Praising Her Dress by zed7: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Women think men appreciate these scarecrow paintings? They do not. The man is not impressed because she looks too artificial.

Men are funny beings, they are excited seeing a new woman looking glamorous but are unimpressed when their current woman tries too hard. They've seen her in her natural state and are even slightly irritated to see her trying to package what has fallen apart.
Re: "You Didn't Even Notice": Wife Tackles Hubby For Not Praising Her Dress by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Helpout12345:

grin grin grin Make I no talk.

Talk wetin?

What do you know that you want to talk? Ta!
Re: "You Didn't Even Notice": Wife Tackles Hubby For Not Praising Her Dress by jesmond3945: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2022
Trenupdate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtpIjRqALkI

A Nigerian woman has tackled her husband for maintaining a straight face and not praising her new dress.

In a viral video, the wife said her husband did not say 'pim' about her fine makeup, ear rings and necklace. But it is the man's reaction in the video that has caused a stir online.
Scam. She go paint finish not to the man's advantage but to feel good about herself. She go look sexy, ask her to drop kpekus she go do gine for you. No be today e don teh.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help!! / How To Make Make One Million Naira Per Day / I Hope I Didn't Do The Wrong Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.