Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Bids Slain Aide, Late Odum Ikechukwu Farewell - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Bids Slain Aide, Late Odum Ikechukwu Farewell (631 Views)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Bids The Father Of Airtight, Late Raymond Ikejiofor Farewell / Late Odum And Goodnews Goes Home To Rest With Their Maker. / Ikechukwu Obiejoh Celebrates 40th Birthday In A Limousine (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Bids Slain Aide, Late Odum Ikechukwu Farewell by grassrootsig: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
SENATOR IFEANYI UBAH ATTENDS FUNERAL CEREMONY OF HIS LATE REGIONAL MANAGER; MR IKECHUKWU ODUM IN MBAUKWU, AWKA SOUTH LGA, ANAMBRA STATE

Today being Saturday; October 8, 2022, I attended the funeral of my late Regional Manager; Mr. Odum Ikechukwu at Mbaukwu, Awka South LGA, Anambra State.

Until his demise, late Odum Ikechukwu was a person everyone wanted to reckon with. Remarkably endearing inside-out, a bundle of inspiration to all around him; a kind soul and wise counsel whose good deeds are inexpressible in words. Unfortunately, death snatched him from us helplessly. He was a truly magnificent man whose humility, openness and guidance will be cherished forever.

Till date, I am still shocked, saddened and traumatized by the gruesomeness that took him from us. So many times, I have tried to make sense of this, and tried to understand the reason why this happened. Unfortunately, there are no easy answers, and as difficult and painful as it is, we must accept that this is the will of God.

Undoubtedly, his demise has left a void in my heart as he was not just my Regional manager but a brother, strong pillar of support and confidant who was always there for me each single moment that he was called upon. However, while l mourn today, I have also taken comfort in the fact that he lived a productive and an impact filled life worthy of emulation.

I want to specially thank my friends that attended the funeral; Senator Uche Ekwunife, Senator Victor Umeh, Hon Uche Okafor (Wiper), Prof. Umenweke, Chief Vin. Onyeka, Ugodan, Emeka B.B, Chief Edwin Igbokwe, Hon. Juliet Chukwunonye Anaeme (Ada Ozubulu) and other notable personalities too numerous to mention.

May God grant us all the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable loss.

Senator (Dr.) Ifeanyi Ubah
Anambra South Senatorial District.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6ZEamsmSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3BcV4uopUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEo2p0DZFqg

© grassrootsig

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Bids Slain Aide, Late Odum Ikechukwu Farewell by grassrootsig: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2022
Good night Odum

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Bids Slain Aide, Late Odum Ikechukwu Farewell by grassrootsig: 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Late Odum Ikechukwu laid to rest.

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Bids Slain Aide, Late Odum Ikechukwu Farewell by grassrootsig: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
Still on Late Odum Ikechukwu's burial. The parish priest of his home church, has this to say about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qydd0cr_B1E

Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Bids Slain Aide, Late Odum Ikechukwu Farewell by Anigreat: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
shocked

“Death may be the greatest of all human blessings”
– Socrates.

May God comfort his family and give them he fortitude to bear this irreparable loss .
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Bids Slain Aide, Late Odum Ikechukwu Farewell by Creamypie(m): 7:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Uba no even attend.
Re: Sen Ifeanyi Ubah Bids Slain Aide, Late Odum Ikechukwu Farewell by PussyOdour(m): 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

“Death may be the greatest of all human blessings”
– Socrates.

May God comfort his family and give them he fortitude to bear this irreparable loss .

You no attached your laughing meme o grin

(1) (Reply)

Models Needed Urgently / Check This Out! / Voicesms The Tool For All Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.