Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Casillas Clarifies On 'coming-out': Hacked Account, Apologies To LGBT Community - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Casillas Clarifies On 'coming-out': Hacked Account, Apologies To LGBT Community (170 Views)

It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' / Referee Danny Makkelie Apologies For Ronaldo's Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia / Iker Casillas Trolls Jose Mourinho After Manchester United Defeat (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Casillas Clarifies On 'coming-out': Hacked Account, Apologies To LGBT Community by gentle136(m): 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2022
Earlier today Real Madrid legend Casillas appeared to come out as gay on Twitter, then he clarifies on Twitter by saying that his account was hacked.

Iker Casillas has deleted his tweet about being gay. Media speculates that he was being 'ironic' about his sexuality in order to deny rumours linking him to the actress Alejandra Onieva.

He wants the media to stop spreading fake news linking him to new women every week.

Marca speculate that Casillas tweet was a ‘joke’ & Puyol knew about this, hence his reply.

The former Real Madrid and Spain goalkeeper made the announcement on Twitter to his 10m followers on Sunday afternoon.

Translated, the tweet read: 'I hope you respect me, I'm gay'.

Former Barcelona captain Carles Puyol responded to Casillas' tweet.

Translated, it read: "It's time to tell our story, Iker."

Casillas is considered a legend of Spanish football after being capped 167 for his country and making over 700 appearance for Real Madrid.

(1) (Reply)

Erik Ten Hag To Focus On Chelsea At Stamford Bridge / EPL: Ten Hag Reveals Condition He Gave Man Utd Before Taking Manager’s Job / Watch Watford Vs Luton Town || Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.