Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) (45063 Views)

Multi-million Dollar Coconut Plantation Destroyed In Akwa Ibom – Gov Emmanuel / Nasarawa Flood: 10,000 Hectares Of Olam Rice Farm And Mill Destroyed (Video) / Maize Farm Destroyed In Jol Plateau, Helpless Woman In Pains (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Kaaghoney(m): 10:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Indiscriminate bush burning

See how herdsmen destroyed our bee hives

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Kaaghoney(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Bush burning

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Kaaghoney(m): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2022
Bee

2 Shares

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Cancri: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2022
This is wrong ooh. Well it is well

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by budaatum: 11:19am On Oct 10, 2022
Kaaghoney:

A travesty! angry angry

How do you know it's herdsmen? Their cattle can not eat burnt grass or bees after all. And where is this?

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by FaceTanke: 11:24am On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:

A travesty! angry angry

How do you know it's herdsmen? Their cattle can not eat burnt grass or bees after all. And where is this?

It's a normal practise in cattle grazing

They burn the bush so that new grass can shoot

Cattle loves the new grass

266 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by budaatum: 11:27am On Oct 10, 2022
FaceTanke:

It's a normal practise in cattle grazing

They burn the bush so that new grass can shoot

Cattle loves the new grass

I'll spray that new grass with Gamalin20 so their cattle love it more!

365 Likes 21 Shares

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by FaceTanke: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:

shocked

They will come for u o, they love their cattle and they don't forgive or forget

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Tohsynetita1: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2022
if Gamalin does not make them die easily, they won't be able to detect. If they die after 2 to 3 days, they won't be able to detect.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by budaatum: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2022
FaceTanke:

shocked

They will come for u o, they love their cattle and they don't forgive or forget

I'd love my darling lovely beautiful bees too, so why should I forgive and forget?

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by budaatum: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2022
Tohsynetita1:
if Gamalin does not make them die easily, they won't be able to detect. If they die after 2 to 3 days, they won't be able to detect.

I will put a gourd up too with a red cloth draped in palmoil sticking out of it so they think it's my JuJu that killed their cattle.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by FaceTanke: 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:

I'd love my darling lovely beautiful bees too, so why should I forgive and forget?

Hmmmm bees lives matters

They will kidnap u ( God forbid bad thing)

4 Likes

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by budaatum: 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2022
FaceTanke:

Hmmmm bees lives matters

They will kidnap u ( God forbid bad thing)

Yeah! Love that! Bees Lives Matter indeed.

Funny enough, I'm barred from my village. My cousin said he'd have me arrested and deported if I dare come, that my family members would arrange my kidnapping and he has no money for ransome.

3 Likes

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by FaceTanke: 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:

Yeah! Love that! Bees Lives Matter indeed.

Funny enough, I'm barred from my village. My cousin said he'd have me arrested and deported if I dare come, that my family members would arrange my kidnapping and he has no money for ransome.

Are u kidding me

Who does that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by budaatum: 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
FaceTanke:

Are u kidding me

Who does that?

Hungry village people do that. As we say where I'm from, the kokoro eating the vegetable dwells on the vegetable.

12 Likes

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by FaceTanke: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:

Hungry village people do that. As we say where I'm from, the kokoro eating the vegetable dwells on the vegetable.

Na wa o

Pls stay put where u are

They may make good their threat and disguise it under these Fulani or unknown gun men doings

2 Likes

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by budaatum: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2022
FaceTanke:

Na wa o

Pls stay put where u are

They may make good their threat and disguise it under Fulani or unknown gun men doings

Staying where I am is hard. I miss my farm for starts. You'd think the ease of picking food up from a supermarket or deliverood to my house would be more fun, but there's nothing as good as watching my crops grow and me eating the fresh food I grow with the sweat off my own brow. Even constant electric and water from a tap does not compensate for it.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by FaceTanke: 1:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:

Staying where I am is hard. I miss my farm for starts. You'd think the ease of picking food up from a supermarket or deliverood to my house would be more fun, but there's nothing as good as watching my crops grow and me eating the fresh food I grow with the sweat off my own brow. Even constant electric and water from a tap does not compensate for it.

It's risky going to farm now

Farmers wanna be where u are

2 Likes

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by budaatum: 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2022
FaceTanke:

It's risky going to farm now

Farmers wanna be where u are

I'm so ungrateful, lol! My farm is like an hour from the village, and I built a small two room hut there so I can sleep there for days. My people used to say I'm mad, and my uncle even banned me from sleeping at the farm. I never listened of course, but eventually had to listen when I almost died.

Now, if I had the money, I'd buy a farm where I am. But unfortunately I don't so I'm considering just a garden.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by FaceTanke: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:

I'm so ungrateful, lol! My farm is like an hour from the village, and I built a small two room hut there so I can sleep there for days. My people used to say I'm mad, and my uncle even banned me from sleeping at the farm. I never listened of course, but eventually had to listen when I almost died.

Now, if I had the money, I'd buy a farm where I am. But unfortunately I don't so I'm considering just a garden.

Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by BackToLife: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Peace on Earth, let there be Peace! Like if you wish Peace for Nigeria. Share if not.

Goziesolar:
pls what book is this

OkCornel:

What’s the name of the book in your pic?

erimmy:
Guy pls which book in your signature?

It doesn't look like a Bible to me.

I for like read am o.

Nice to know that many Youths are now hungry to know our CREATOR Deeper and Purify themselves in readiness for Messiah's imminent Return to take us out of this decaying World. The quoted one that Reveals mystery of 1 Day is from Book of Jubilee. Also, ensure you Read The Book of Enoch too, very important because even JESUS quoted it. We Thank our CREATOR for Scripture (Bible), it was not 66 Book Initially, the Satanic Empire removed the most Eye-opening ones to make the Power of Christianity weak.

Your Spiritual Eyes of Discerment will Open and you will become far more Wiser than witches and wizards who Depends on Demons to see into Spirit Realm. If you finish Reading these 2 Books with Sincerity of Heart that Desires to be irreversibly Pure and Please your CREATOR, you will truly become Invisible and in undestroyble.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Pwettylinda(f): 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Sai baba grin

3 Likes

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by halaqasa: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2022
Nigeria is s**ked

3 Likes

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Penal1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2022
budaatum:

A travesty! angry angry

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by twinskenny(m): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
budaatum:

ha
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Akinsete19(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Chai
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by Omniman(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2022
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by christejames(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
This is sad...

These people should try to flow with development na

2 Likes

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by onuman: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
But the cabal has carefully positioned Shettima as standby for Tinubu, as well as Atiku in PDP, to continue with empowerment of Fulani herdsmen to continue.

9 Likes

Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by treatise: 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kaaghoney:

It has been like this 1804
Re: See How Herdsmen Destroyed Our Bee Hives(pix) by chrisxxx(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2022
budaatum:

A travesty! angry angry

They need to burn the bush to get new grass to grow. It is what is causing most problems in Benue. They end up creating grassland that will never encourage trees to grow. Exposing the soil to leeching and subsequent desertification.
Anywhere these people invade there will no longer be bush fallowing as it is practiced age long.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Men Pose With Live Python At A Public Event. Photos / FG Set To Ban Hides And Skin “ponmon” / A Nigerian Farmer Displays His Harvested Cassava From His Farm, Hails Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.