Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With (41790 Views)

What I Did When My Wife Refused My Sexual Advancement For 7 Months / My Wife Refused To Swear That She Does Not Cheat / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by GistFullGround: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
If you are a real man, stand your ground, tell her "enough is enough" ; gather your evidence & damn the consequences by divorcing her. At the end, the other guy she is committing adultery with, will leave her!

Maybe she is the one footing the bills at home, then you won't be able to discard her like the trash she is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by chatinent: 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
If it's true and she was my wife, I would have been single since. Well, let's hear her own part of the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by cliqtips: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lol..
Even at that, she will find a way to go back.
You don't know the F gender.

HarlequinLekex:
If they are still in contact they will surely go back to their love page,try blocking the guy by taking her phone without her knowing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by BigYash: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:
angry

Since you're looking for what will help you end your marriage I will help with few tips.

1. Clone her social media account
2. Get a friend from the telecom sector to provide you with her monthly call details.

All the best.
No need for these stress na. He caught her cheating, he should send her to go meet her new found lover. Simple matter. Op take it from me,that you don't have sence. I pray you see this,so that you reply me. I get many more insult for you..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Enemyofpeace: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
His prick must have been sweeter than your own grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by KaptainAfrika: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT IS MARRIED IN THAT MARRIAGE, YOUR "WIFE" IS SINGLE.

Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

Pls mod, help me by doing the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by RZArecta(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:
Good day naira landers and happy holiday. I am writing this base on the challenge am having in my marriage. Some of you might have known little about the issue i had previously cos i brought it to the forum.

It happened that my wife was having emotional affairs with another man which i knew through her chat.

Though family and pastor were involved and have tried everything to resolve the issue between us. I have decided to forgive and forget and also give her a second chance even though it was a difficult situation for me, I decided to let go cos of my two daughters and don't want them to share from a broken home.

Now the issue am still having is that my wife has promise to change and be a better person and also promise to cut any emotional tile with the man. But I wasn't confident with that, so i told her to block this guy on all social media and also delete his number so there wont be any communication between them cos i sense if they both keep in touch, they might go back to what they were doing before. She got angry when i told her this and she said she can't block the guy cos they have been friends for many years even before she got married to me.

She started dating the guy last year under my roof and her reason was that i pushed her to do such act cos i wasn't giving her enough attention and love which is totally a lie.

So house, pls just let me know if i did wrong by telling her to block the guy or i over did it. I just felt blocking him will be best for us cos i noticed my wife is not fully detached from this guy emotionally.

Pls if you are in my shoes, what will you do house. If you want to get more insight about what transpired, you can go to my details nairaland.

bounce from the woman fast. Don't beg or order her again, just calmly give her an hour to pack her stuff out of your house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by asanausana91: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
That is not your wife, She is a bublic hore.
Know this and have peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Askmewhy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:
angry

Since you're looking for what will help you end your marriage I will help with few tips.

1. Clone her social media account
2. Get a friend from the telecom sector to provide you with her monthly call details.

All the best.

Bad you.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by ennyj01(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lol, Laugh wan kill me.
Continue the marriage since you no wan get sense. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by zakkxx: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2023

If you catch a thief, he/she will always have a reason for stealing. A cheat will always give a reason for cheating. Her husband clearly said her reasons were not valid. When they can’t find any, they easily blame it on the devil.

Newsflash; there is no justification for cheating! None!!!
when you are genuinely born again or you don’t believe in divorce some useless wives will take u for granted! But if the guy is a nonsense guy by now she will be in her Father’s house! Pls women do better, men hardly forgive cheating like women! It hot men the more! I hope the wife is change for good!
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Round two loading. She apologised because she was caught, not because what she did is wrong. She should choose between you and the guy, one has to walk out of her life....Be a fucking man. Grow the balls. Show her that the line is keeping his contact. Don't involve pastor, just let her make her choice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Askmewhy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2023
asanausana91:
That is not your wife, She is a bublic LovePeddler
Know this and have peace

straight to the point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by mechanics(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Report her to her family members and pastor, if she refuses to change, than leave her alone and move on with your daughters, as a wife, she's meant to stop all forms of communication with all her male admirers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by NigerianAngelo(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

1. What you asked was perfect, no imperfection left or right.

2. Whether you are Catholic or not, go to a Catholic Church and ask to book Mass for nine (9) days. Should be about N4000 or so. Even if they say less just pay N4k or N5k depending on your budgets and asked them to have it booked.

(a) Because this one pass talk. Flesh and blood talk will not make her stop.
Only God by having mercy on you can first unilaterally make her stop.
You can only speak to her, provide talks AFTER that.

(b) Another: Pray an Our Father in honour of her Guardian Angel everyday to keep her from all adultery and from the guy. Pray Everyday.

If I have helped you, please pray for me to become a Billionaire entrepreneur. grin
All na Business.
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
All you have to do is give her two choices,
(1) You, in which case she must not only block but delete the guy's number and block him in every of her social media accounts right before you or
(2) The guy if she can't do that.

If you can't enforce that then she feeds you and you leave under her roof or the house she pays the rent for and you have no right to come here again to report your wife husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by felixtare(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Pls mod, help me by doiing the needful.
How many advice u still need bro? Leave us alone n handle ur mata urself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Qardinalcaptain: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lol...she enjoyed the package be dat
Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Godispeace: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
sack your wife and move on
she is dating and fucking the guy and thats not gonna stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Timekeeper452: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
If she is choosing this guy’s friendship over your happiness what does that tell you?

You have your answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by GloriousGbola: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
I thought the story was the usual but your post history says otherwise.

It is better you divorce. And you keep the kids. Though you may need documentary evidence of everything you have complained of

You will have to pay a lawyer.

Imho you do not want your daughters with their mother or they may grow up to do the same.

Note however that you will have to put in double time as a parent

But those are the breaks

Sorry man

You cannot continue like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Reinamaria:
Why do some men stop giving their wives attention after they marry them?
One foolish one once typed "Do politicians still campaign after winning elections?"
That foolish comment got over 2k likes as at when I saw it.

Dear men (husbands), you need to do better.
Women (your wives) love attention and you owe them that attention.
You need to give them as much attention as they need, so that no other man would matter to them.
Not everything is achieved with force and order.
You all need to do better.

Are mentally okay? I need to do better because of my wife? Not because of myself?

Na Ogun go kill you and my wife!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by Sleekfingers: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Marry a second wife or send her packing.........or make you put magun ( thunderbolt) for your wife body......

Eni ti o bani Fe iyawo eni....ko Le fi ojurere woni......( Person wey dey bleep person wife , no dey wish well for the husband)

I don talk my own oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by LaSenior: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sorry to say this

Your wife is shameless and doesn't love you , she prefers her friendship to that man than her marriage to you ,

She's unrepentant send that woman away or she will kill you one-day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by unclejb2(m): 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

your wife is still being fvcked .... And there is nothing you are going to do to stop her from being fvcked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by juman(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Dont give yourself unnecessary headache.
Let her go and marry her friend.
Be firm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by EgusiSoup: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

You are a dusgrace to manhood. You are a SIMP. You shouldn't be a man. This is totally pathetic and unbelievable

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by shomutuski(m): 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Nigga! You stupid? your answer is in the post already, she doesn't wanna, what does that tell you. Why do you mf come on here and ask questions that are so obvious.

OH MY GOD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by efewizey(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Aareakinwunmi:
Be brave, real men act.
Send the bitch away or face what is to come

Did that last month. Now i am at peace with my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by lapazi(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Why is no one talking abt the alpha simp dating a married woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Refused To Block The Guy She Cheated With by godoluwa(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Afodot0022:

Don't wait until she poison you

Divorce her asap & allow her enjoy herself with the man

Truth is bitter but the woman you called your wife loves the side man than you

It's hard to let go of woman that you love but your sanity must be your first priority

Don't forget to do DNA test to avoid raising bastard

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? / Woman Turns Husband To House Boy Over N2.5m Gift / 19-Year-Old Boy Slaps, Beats His Grandmom Over Food In Lagos (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.