Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You (1482 Views)

Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You / Do U Need A Government Approved Land Surveyor In Portharcourt / Estate Surveyor In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by scopido(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2007
List your request and let me and my colleagues get you any kind of properties you want.You just have to be a serious as per what you want with reasonable budjet.
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by bomega4u(m): 7:12pm On Aug 21, 2007
hi scopido,
request:
for sale: uncompleted/completed building for sale in Ikosi ketu
budget: open

letting: 2 bedroom in ikosi or alapere
budget: 150-200k

Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by scopido(m): 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2007
Thanks i will call you
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by boyelarry: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2007
I need a property for letting suitable for a bank branch between chevron office and mobil at sand field. the property should be on that lekki-epe express. the budget is open. call me on 08029478202 or 037783583
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by BILLIONs1: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2007
@scopido

Need a 2-3 bedroom flat for rent could you get back to me on this, I would prefer areas around Ogudu OR Ikoyi,VI

thanks
atakon2000@yahoo.com
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by boyelarry: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2007
Need a ware house along lagos ibadan express between mowe ibafo axis
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by hejire(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2007
I need a self contain apartment in a neet compound anywhere in surulere by the end of this month. budget is 100kpa. 08050639572.
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by bennie81(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2007
hi scopido, i need a one room self contain at Iyanu Oworo or Yaba axis also let me know the letting amount for two years. cheers. reach me on blessing_udoh77@yahoo.com
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by ahf(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2007
Good day,

Please I need a 2/3 bedroom in Gbagada/Ilupeju axis

Budget
2 bedroom - 250k
3 bedroom - 350k

Thanks
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by scopido(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2007
I have a 3 bedroom in Ifako Gbagada or 400k you can call me if interested,it is in a block of 6 flats.
femi 08033834432
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by liftedone(f): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2007
Scopido, please speak to Mr Coollove, he needs an apartment. He sounds desperate. His requirements as follows:

People in the house Please help.

I need a flat to rent.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Two or Three Bed room flat

LOCATIONS
-Gbagada
-Lawanson
-Ojuwelegba
-Anthony Village

PRICE RANGE
=N=150,000  -  =N=200.000 (if more than this range still let me know.)

I will be very happy if any body can help

Thank You.

Please I'll prefer a place closer to the main road.
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by oyewole123: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2007
Hi scopido,
Pls,i have 2 request for you
1) i am interested in buying a block of 4 3- bedroom flat in a rentable and condusive area in Lagos ( rent between 200-250naira). My budget is 10m maximum. Is this possible ? pls i do not want a very old house

2) Can i get a land with c of o in a good and occupied location( not deserted area) with average rent in the area between 200- 250 naira? Max - 1m naira

You can reply me via my e-mail:drakinterinwa@yahoo.com. THANKS
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by coollove: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2007
LIFTEDONE [/b]

Thank you so much.
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by desorlah(f): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2007
One bedroom self contain Apartment needed urgently,
Preferred Locations: Opebi, Oregun, or any other place within ikeja.
Budget:

Thank you
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by abujal(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2007
Real Estate Information Group, is a contemporary innovation to explore IT solution in solving real estate problems.

As we all know, real estate is all about information, this can better be disseminated through collective and common information source.

We also want to use this medium to pass further information to correct the anomalies in general real estate profession by educating and giving appropriate informations.

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/realtorinfo/join
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by shoti(m): 2:18pm On Oct 04, 2007
pls i need a room apartment or a room self contain somewhere in Alapere,ketu or ifako.pls u could get back to me on sholad22@yahoo.com or call me on 08033776572.thank you
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by scopido(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2007
I will post to you tru Nairaland or mail you as soon as i get any thing
Thanks all
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by biggozz(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2007
Give me a sketch of what ny N5m woluld yield me if i were to invest it with you.
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by scopido(m): 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2007
Biggozz, I don't understand what you mean,can you please mail me and tell me in detail.Everyone that vissit property page on Nairaland read this message,let me read you well in my e mail box and i will reply you with your request.I appreciate thanks. femmoore007@yahoo.com
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by boyelarry: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2007
i need a bungalow for purchase for my client in surulere. the cieling for the budget is 10million naira. call or e mail on 08029478202 or 037783583 seggs.partners@yahoo.com
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by kaypinchi(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2007
@scopido,

Friend needs a self-contained apartment in Lekki Phase1 urgently.

Post reply here if you have 1. Remember, its urgent.
Re: Real Estate Surveyor In The House,list Your Request And I Get Back To You by hollartundey22(m): 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
hello,i need an half plot of land between ajah to eleko area ibeju lekki that is genuine and free from government aquisation
budget 500k.please,you can whatsap me on 08161566075 or send me a mail to princeolatunde308@yahoo.com if you have any,please.Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land At Magboro Beside Afribank Estate / 5bedroom Detached Duplex @ Carlton Gate Estate Lekki.90m / Land For Sale @ Bodija Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.