Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,668 members, 7,851,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

How Is This Tree Planted - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Is This Tree Planted (468 Views)

Man Shows Bountiful Harvest Of The Yam He Planted During Lockdown / Economic Trees In South East: 5years From Now,you'll Wish You Had Planted A Tree / My Two Plots Of Maize Farm (planted 16/02!2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is This Tree Planted by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2022
I don't even know the name i saw it i liked it, please Nlanders how do i plant this tree is it the stem or it has fruit

Re: How Is This Tree Planted by IamAsiri: 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2022
Just buy it from those horticulturists (those that sell exotic plants and flowers) and plant.

1 Like

Re: How Is This Tree Planted by budaatum: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2022
Try cutting off a branch and stick it in the ground to see if it would grow.

2 Likes

Re: How Is This Tree Planted by Mrkrobz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2022
Don't invite snakes to your house o grin
Re: How Is This Tree Planted by duro4chang(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2022
Na Christmas � tree .Go to florist
Re: How Is This Tree Planted by Patented: 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2022
DefKon:
I don't even know the name i saw it i liked it, please Nlanders how do i plant this tree is it the stem or it has fruit

Buy from a horticulturist.

If you wanna try DIY then cut a thin stem with some leaves, nothing large, max 15cm long stick the end in a cut piece of aloe Vera leaf, then plant it with the aloe Vera cutting in a small pot or pure water nylon or cut to size bottle water. Then cover everything in a transparent plastic bag.

Leave for a couple of weeks and only open to water once in a while.

The name is Thuja by the way

1 Like

Re: How Is This Tree Planted by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2022
Thank You very very much
Patented:

Buy from a horticulturist.

If you wanna try DIY then cut a thin stem with some leaves, nothing large, max 15cm long stick the end in a cut piece of aloe Vera leaf, then plant it with the aloe Vera cutting in a small pot or pure water nylon or cut to size bottle water. Then cover everything in a transparent plastic bag.

Leave for a couple of weeks and only open to water once in a while.

The name is Thuja by the way
Re: How Is This Tree Planted by jamace(m): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
I think it is a non-flowering plant. It does not produce seeds. Its propagation should be by stem cutting and planting.

Cut a stem . Prepare the soil. Plant the stem. water it in the evenings. Then observe it for growth or otherwise.
Re: How Is This Tree Planted by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
DefKon:
Off a stem off the plant, and plant it to see if that will work. Typically the way to go with most trees. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Pint Of Lay And Old Layers Bird / 10kg Foreign Turkey At Dalemo Alakuko For 35k Per One / Lhasa Apso Puppies Popularly Known As Parlor Dog Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.