Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Crossdresser James Brown Releases His Sextape To Proof His Not Gay To FG - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Crossdresser James Brown Releases His Sextape To Proof His Not Gay To FG (429 Views)

Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) / Meet Johntel Peters 'Black Barbie'. He's Not Gay - Toyin Lawani Shows Her Model / Bobrisky: My Parents Were Separated; I Have A Girlfriend In London, I'm Not Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crossdresser James Brown Releases His Sextape To Proof His Not Gay To FG by Yorubafirstson: 11:15pm On Oct 10, 2022
Popular entertainer and crossdresser James brown has uploaded a sextape of himself to prove to federal government that he is not a gay due to recent law banning gay practices in Nigeria 

Well well, he is Bisexual, this video was purposely  released by him to prove a point that he is straight so federal government no go look him side, smart move ���we understand you James���

On a closer look, this looks like a cream lotion,plus him prick cap no get any sperm , no hard on, James, you do this one ooooo�����federal government is coming japa 

Watch the video on twitter

https://twitter.com/NaijaViralTV2/status/1579594875829641216?t=buprIyILx214ULYYn_0FDQ&s=19

(1) (Reply)

Judy Austin's 1st Hubby Cries Out (full Video) / What Happened To Ifeanyi Davido And Chioma Son Dead? October 31st 2022 / Reactions As DJ Cuppy Requests For 30th Birthday Gift From Elon Musk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.