Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? (463 Views)

Hell Exists / Does "Hell" Really Exist Or It Was Invented By Religion? / Atheist/theists:what Kind Of Evidence Would Convince You That God Exists Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by Davidf555: 1:52am On Oct 11, 2022
No where in the bible was hell mentioned, and it's not possible to believe the reports of those who went to hell. Cause you literally have to be brain dead for death to occur and there's no turning back for that.
Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by SWATMan: 2:31am On Oct 11, 2022
What sin have you comitted that's troubling you by this hour of the night that made you to ask this question? �
Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by GodSaklek(m): 2:43am On Oct 11, 2022
Davidf555:
No where in the bible was hell mentioned, and it's not possible to believe the reports of those who went to hell. Cause you literally have to be brain dead for death to occur and there's no turning back for that.
In 2022,and you still believe in that hoax?

1 Like

Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:24am On Oct 11, 2022
Davidf555:

Hell is an obsolete English word for Grave in Hebrew it's called Sheoul and in Greek Hades.
The only difference is the word Gehenna (Hebrew) which means complete destruction.
At death all creatures goes to Hell/Grave but useful ones will be remembered for resurrection while useless ones will be forgotten in their graves {Psalms 9:17} this is the condition Jesus referred to as Gehenna or Lake of Fire the second kind of death where there's no hope of resurrection! Revelations 20:14
Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:46am On Oct 11, 2022
Davidf555:
No where in the bible was hell mentioned,...

How you people start making your fears and wishes as if it is the real thing.

So the one you guys are going through in Nigeria is not hell eh?

See Psalm 16:10
"For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell".
Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:53am On Oct 11, 2022
SWATMan:
What sin have you comitted that's troubling you by this hour of the night that made you to ask this question? �

grin it is not what sin but that hell senior came to whisper to him saying "see you soon"! grin

And he got angry and started that his magical chant that gives him some rest, saying "hell is not real, hell is not real,..." grin
Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57am On Oct 11, 2022
GodSaklek:

In 2022,and you still believe in that hoax?

grin it does not matter whether you believe or not but when you it's your turn to be taken there, you would be taken there. grin
Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by Davidf555: 8:10am On Oct 11, 2022
Wow I'm scared, I'm changed by your wisest conversations. Lead me to your God.
Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by GodSaklek(m): 9:21am On Oct 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin it does not matter whether you believe or not but when you it's your turn to be taken there, you would be taken there. grin

I don't know what u are talking about, unless you decide to to jump into the lake of fire at cremation cemetery or jump into the fire whenever they are burning bushes
Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by LordReed(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2022
Davidf555:

It doesn't make sense even within the context of the belief itself. It is obviously a narrative device to instill obedience to the tenets of the belief.
Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by kingxsamz(m): 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2022
Even many Christians are beginning to doubt it. Don't stress yourself over fictional places no one's ever been to.
Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by mrZENographer: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
I want to warn atheists here, God is real. The miracle healings in The Lord's Chosen Church and other true churches prove it.

ETERNAL DAMNATION IS REAL

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:41am On Oct 12, 2022
mrZENographer:
I want to warn atheists here, God is real. The miracle healings in The Lord's Chosen Church and other true churches prove it.

ETERNAL DAMNATION IS REAL

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

They know!

They know dia own don cast finish like Esau (Hebrews 12:17), so only Fire is waiting for them.

So they are just being the children of Satan that they are to do as their father Satan has done and does, they are here fishing to catch and take as many stupid people that they can get to die with them.

As we have seen when a devil gets into trouble, he is always dragging other people to enter that same trouble with him.
Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by Nnaemiemax: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
Davidf555:

Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire

Mark 9:47-48
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Luke 16:23-24
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

As for brain drain, you seem to underestimate the eternal & infinite power of GOD. Our understanding of what happens when the human body dies is solely based on what we can define. The absolute knowledge of the complexities of the human nature and relative existence solely lies with, and in GOD.
Re: Does Hell Exists Or It's A Figment Of Imagination? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Nnaemiemax:

Matthew 5:22
But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire

Mark 9:47-48
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Luke 16:23-24
And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

As for brain drain, you seem to underestimate the eternal & infinite power of GOD. Our understanding of what happens when the human body dies is solely based on what we can define. The absolute knowledge of the complexities of the human nature and relative existence solely lies with, and in GOD.

When talking about the God of the Bible Jesus whom the book called the only begotten Son of God said:
"But that the dead are raised up, even Moses made known in the account about the thornbush, when he calls Jehovah ‘the God of Abraham and God of Isaac and God of Jacob.’ He is a God, not of the dead, but of the living, for they are all living to him.” Luke 20:37-38
The only thing that gladdens God's heart is how righteous ones uphold His standards because this is what glorifies Him {Proverbs 27:11} but when His children are suffering in agony it's something detestable to Him {Jeremiah 7:31} so only the living can bring Him praise {Psalms 145:21} the condition we know as dead is not part of His glorious plan {Ezekiel 33:11} God's purpose for creating us in His image is for us to live forever {Ecclesiastes 3:11} that's why we don't want to die as long as we're enjoying life.

Death came as a consequence of sin {Romans 3:23} it's the wages of sin {Romans 6:23} and at death God has nothing to do with the dead because the sinner has fully paid for all his error {Romans 6:7} so it's humans that's thinking some other punishment should exist after death because they're wicked, God has no business with the dead except if such one gave God an unforgettable experience that God will like him/her to continue living {Job 14:13-15} and that's what brings about the hope of resurrection! John 5:28-29

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Revelation Got Into The Bible Canon. / Any Zoologist To Give Us Samples? / Why Most General Overseers Will Not Be In Heaven After They Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.