Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State (778 Views)

Crime Suspect In My Area ,will Police Pick My Call If I Hide My Number , / Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) / Angry Neighbors Invade Woman's House Over Housemaid Brutality. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by Wawathtruth: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2022
Please how can I reach any human activist? My neighbour has been maltreating her house help beyond human treatment just to show her that she has no one to care for her!

I don't live with my family but my wife has been telling me the story of the girl maltreatment. I came back by the weekend and I just witnessed the story myself.
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by NobleSeed(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2022
confront the animal in sheep clothing let him or her know that something will befall him if he didn't stop the inhumane treatment
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by robinso01(m): 7:55am On Oct 11, 2022
You can go and complain at any nearest police station
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by Romanoff(f): 7:56am On Oct 11, 2022
Go to the police and file a complaint.

I wonder why stories like this is so common in the east.

1 Like

Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by Iliveforever(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2022
Go to WACOL and lay a complaint
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by neonly: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Report to any police station human right section
But try and have enough facts and evidence of possible try to check d child is she has any brutal wound is Mark on her body
I don't know abt enugu but here in Lagos with those facts is good enough for persecution
Why igbo women they wick sef

1 Like

Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by PoliteActivist: 7:59am On Oct 11, 2022
Romanoff:
Go to the police and file a complaint.

I wonder why stories like this is so common in the east.

Honestly it seems Igbo women are more wicked. Generally speaking o - I know there are kind ones

OP the following are from a simple Google search

Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by Peterodion49(m): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Go to naptip and lay your complain or human rights activist
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by Vibekiller(f): 8:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Everyone will behave adamant cause they don't care, you will not see what you are looking for here bro, just inform neighbours in your area.
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by favour2222: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2022
Report it to the police

1 Like

Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by Peterodion49(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2022
They arrested them and make sure they pay for damages
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 11, 2022
Please go to the station and report this issue
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by Romanoff(f): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Honestly it seems Igbo women are more wicked. Generally speaking o - I know there are kind ones

OP the following are from a simple Google search

Some thing has to be done about it. It is becoming too much.
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by PoliteActivist: 8:31am On Oct 11, 2022
Romanoff:

Some thing has to be done about it. It is becoming too much.

I hardly read of Hausa or Yoruba, always Igbo women maltreating maids!
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by Romanoff(f): 9:02am On Oct 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I hardly read of Hausa or Yoruba, always Igbo women maltreating maids!

I think it's a mentality think and I strongly believe it can be addressed with conscientization.
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by PoliteActivist: 9:08am On Oct 11, 2022
Romanoff:

I think it's a mentality think and I strongly believe it can be addressed with conscientization.

Probably because Igbo maids are usually in a different state, far away from their families
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by Romanoff(f): 9:28am On Oct 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Probably because Igbo maids are usually in a different state, far away from their families

But so are other maids.

My MIL has a maid from the nkrth and they live on the south west.

My MIL sends all her maids to private schools, gives them breakfasts nd lunch money as well.

This one from the north is above 18 and just wanted to work as a maid, my MIL enrolled her in a tailoring shop to learn sewing.

It costs nothing to be humane.
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by PoliteActivist: 9:31am On Oct 11, 2022
Romanoff:

But so are other maids.

My MIL has a maid from the nkrth and they live on the south west.

My MIL sends all her maids to private schools, gives them breakfasts nd lunch money as well.

This one from the north is above 18 and just wanted to work as a maid, my MIL enrolled her in a tailoring shop to learn sewing.

It costs nothing to be humane.

But there are far, far more Igbos in other states than any other tribe BY FAR.
There are also Igbo women like your MIL, but the bad eggs are the ones who make the headlines
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by Romanoff(f): 9:32am On Oct 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

But there are far, far more Igbos in other states than any other tribe BY FAR.
There are also Igbo women like your MIL, but the bad eggs are the ones who make the headlines

Me I still believe it's a mentality thing.
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by PoliteActivist: 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
Romanoff:

Me I still believe it's a mentality thing.

Are you then saying Igbo women are more wicked?
How come they are not more wicked in other areas of life, like killing husbands?
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by Romanoff(f): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Are you then saying Igbo women are more wicked?
How come they are not more wicked in other areas of life, like killing husbands?

I didn't say they are more wicked. I just said it's a mentality thing.

The mentality is what needs to be addressed.

If I think they are wicked, I believe the wickedness will be all round.
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by PoliteActivist: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Romanoff:

I didn't say they are more wicked. I just said it's a mentality thing.

The mentality is what needs to be addressed.

If I think they are wicked, I believe the wickedness will be all round.

I think women are more wicked than men generally.
Wonder why
(This is something men should ALWAYS remember when dealing with women. Don't be confused by their cuteness)
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by BigYash: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I think women are more wicked than men generally.
Wonder why
(This is something men should ALWAYS remember when dealing with women. Don't be confused by their cuteness)
Tell them my nigga. Them get coconut head,them no dey hear. If e come burst ,them go make headline for nairaland newspaper
Re: Children Brutality Around My Area In Enugu State by PoliteActivist: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2022
BigYash:
Tell them my nigga. Them get coconut head,them no dey hear. If e come burst ,them go make headline for nairaland newspaper

Just that women are so cute (even an ugly woman is prettier than an average man cheesy) and give pleasure when fucking them. Hard not to confuse that for goodness

(1) (Reply)

Benin And Delta State Hungry Nigerians D@stroy And Att@çk CBN Bullion Van In Edo / Lord Of Lemon Fight With Wife - So Shocking And Sad � � / Ghost Capture On Camera In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.