Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia (2605 Views)

The Ostenatious Lifestyle Of Chelsea Owner, Roman Abramovich (pictures) / Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia / NIGERIAN AMERICAN 17YEAR OLD CELEBRITY BLOGGER.. GAY OR NOT?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by suxes2005(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2011
Billionaire Roman Abramovich's 17year old son, Arkady Abramovich, is following his father’s lead in investing in natural resources. His company, ARA Capital Ltd, which he set up when he was fourteen, is buying up Oil and Gas assets in Russia. Arkadily said his ultimate goal is to be richer than his father who is said to be worth about $13billion

Answer this question please. What were you doing at 17? Struggling to pass WAEC maybe? lol

www.
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^
At that level of wealth, you do not need school. His father must be really proud.
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by suxes2005(m): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

Without education how can you keep the wealth now?
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by tpia5: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2011
its good to have a billionaire daddy.
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2011
blink182:

^^^
At that level of wealth, you do not need school. His father must be really proud.
Yeah the sort of education he needs is what he needs to continue that wealth in the family. He does not need the useless system of education being thought in conventional schools. Eg. all he needs to know is international law, business administration, accounting and finance. Other subjects can go to hell.
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by suxes2005(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2011
Hmnnn

@tpia, well if one does not have a billionaire daddy
then you should be a billionaire father to your children!

@blink182, i quiet agree with you on that!!
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^
My goal is to actually be a billionaire($ not useless N) daddy since my millionaire daddy made it clear that all we his children will inherit from him is a sound and qualitative education. These days he seems to be changing his mind as he is setting up mid-scale factories for his sons still in naija, others don find their levels go US and UK. grin
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by suxes2005(m): 8:28am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

Here you have the dream, pursue it bro. You'll
surely get it. Its ma dream for my children not to
suffer with the way i am suffering even this morning
while i have to visit a neighbour to see wassup in the news!
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2011
Lol, it can't be that bad now grin grin grin
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by suxes2005(m): 9:04am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^^^

Its more "badder" than that, I run an online news website
and as such i should know the current stuffs there,

Anyways, irregardless of all these stuffs, i still believe in
myself and in the beauty of my dream!
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 18, 2011
That's interesting. I was about to start an online publishing firm this year but lost interest. That thing is a money spinner but needs a kind of patience I don't I don't have. I presume you make your earnings from adsense or do you intend to flip the site sometime in the future?
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by suxes2005(m): 9:30am On Aug 18, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

Yup it "chops" money alot and the thing is that
in the development stage (which I am) there is no
income at all, except say $20 in a month

I intend to flip it when i get accepted to google news
though i will keep it for another 3-4 months after that
so that the price can increase #God is on our side bro
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2011
He sure is our help
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 18, 2011
My Boss's son is doing it big like his dad. Roman can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned. Boss!
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by philip0906(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2011
@suxes
is dat ur site?if it is,its a nice site
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by suxes2005(m): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2011
philip0906:

@suxes
is dat your site?if it is,its a nice site

Yes Boss!

That's the site i am managing oooo.
Thanks for the compliment!!
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by Kx: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2011
Abiola, Dangote, IBB and the other rich men, what were their kids doing at that age?

This is good news, it at leasts shows that ABvich family will divest Chelsea someday- and save us the headache of premiership woes-and go back full time into oil biz
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by junedon: 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2011
good to know that
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2011
Kx:

Abiola, Dangote, IBB and the other rich men, what were their kids doing at that age?

This is good news, it at leasts shows that ABvich family will divest Chelsea someday- and save us the headache of premiership woes-and go back full time into oil biz
For your mind
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2011
Kx:

This is good news, it at least shows that ABvich family will divest Chelsea someday- and save us the headache of premiership woes - and go back full time into oil biz

I'm dead cert this is an 'A.s.s.a.n.a.l' fan talking, LOL. My BOSS ain't going nowhere. And I'm sorry to say that your woes have only just begun; Man City has replaced you in the pecking order, and the likely resurgence of Liverpool means that A.s.s.a.n.a.l might not smell the top four (let alone any trophy) until Nigeria becomes a 1st world country.
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by suxes2005(m): 3:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^^^

That's so bad of you man. Anyways,
my arsenal are still there and will surprise you
guys - though 9ja can't be No1 country in d world
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
Thread derailing in progress
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by tpia5: 7:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
@tpia, well if one does not have a billionaire daddy
then you should be a billionaire father to your children!

i have no plans to be a billionaire [fact] but for those who want to, godspeed and best of luck.
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by suxes2005(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

Really?
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by tpia5: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2011
^Yes.
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by suxes2005(m): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
Can you explain more?
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by tpia5: 5:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
i just dont see myself as one.

dont have the interest.
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^
thats strange undecided
Re: Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia by suxes2005(m): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah! Its strange!!

Probably tpia might be a billionaire who knows

(1) (Reply)

Foreigners Mock Nigeria After Kim Kardashian Is Paid $500k For 50 Seconds On Sta / New Hair! Rihanna Goes Back To Her Natural Wave With A Drastic New Haircut / Revealed: How Psquare's Father Died In Their Omole Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.