Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

NIGERIAN AMERICAN 17YEAR OLD CELEBRITY BLOGGER.. GAY OR NOT?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NIGERIAN AMERICAN 17YEAR OLD CELEBRITY BLOGGER.. GAY OR NOT?? (10372 Views)

Adanna Duru: The 18 year old Nigerian American Star on American idol 2015 / Ukwu!! Celebrity Blogger, Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Ukwu In New Photos / Roman Abramovich's 17year Old Son Buying Oil And Gas Assets In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIAN AMERICAN 17YEAR OLD CELEBRITY BLOGGER.. GAY OR NOT?? by mostdesire(f): 4:50am On Jan 04, 2010
Oluwaseyifunmi Abdulfatai Yusuf, born January 30, 1992, living in Houston Texas, United States; better known as Shei Funmi, is a Nigerian American blogger and a media personality both television and radio. Shei's blog http://www.sheifunmi.com (formerly http://sheifunmi..com) is best known for covering gossip posts on celebrities, actors, musicians and other famous faces. He is also known for featuring upcoming artistes from different parts of the world, interviewing celebrities from hollywood but recently has been interviewing nigerian artistes and updates on recent music, movies and other showbiz events.

The highly acclaimed Creative Personality, originally of the Nigerian heritage has been impressing Nigerian, British and American people with his works. Shei attempted a career as an actor in high school, before his blogging career, he started off as a radio host on Babcock University FM, hosting Nigerian Universities radio show (RED ALERT), while he was doing his internet show "SHEI FUNMI SHOW" on youtube with over a thousand subscribers. Majoring in English and Creative Arts in Babcock University till he moved to the States to major in Media Arts, His blogging career started off as a gossip for Babcock University activities not excluding other Universities and the Media.

Shei's perspective on celebrity gossip includes an unapologetic desire to mingle with and be a part of celebrity culture. He features celebrities, awards shows, events he has attended and done research on. Shei's propinquity to the celebrities about whom he writes about has led to justness coverage on his blog.

Shei has been known to speak out publicly against the discriminatory behavior of celebrities and other public figures and even normal people. recently he was interviewed by Nigeria's thisday newspaper.

tila tequila blocked him from twitter [@sheifunmi] lastweek after he dissed her, lady Gaga and John Amaechi Nba former basketball pro started following him on twitter.

I got talking to him today and he is so humble but crazy, i dunno i you guys have heard of him, check out some of his picture posts

Re: NIGERIAN AMERICAN 17YEAR OLD CELEBRITY BLOGGER.. GAY OR NOT?? by puskin: 5:27am On Jan 04, 2010
K.
So what should we now do. mMm. . . . . . .
Re: NIGERIAN AMERICAN 17YEAR OLD CELEBRITY BLOGGER.. GAY OR NOT?? by Omolulu(m): 6:00am On Jan 04, 2010
shei funmi no be naija perez hilton o! at least he's not a gay tongue
Re: NIGERIAN AMERICAN 17YEAR OLD CELEBRITY BLOGGER.. GAY OR NOT?? by THEAMAKA1: 1:04pm On Jan 04, 2010
Omolulu:

shei funmi no be naija perez hilton o! at least he's not a gay tongue
OMG, NO!
are you sure he's not gay? look at that first pic.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
anyway. . .
what the hell? whatever. . .

*just checked out his blog, whack*
Re: NIGERIAN AMERICAN 17YEAR OLD CELEBRITY BLOGGER.. GAY OR NOT?? by SisiKill1: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2010
Impressive.
Re: NIGERIAN AMERICAN 17YEAR OLD CELEBRITY BLOGGER.. GAY OR NOT?? by Omolulu(m): 2:18am On Jan 05, 2010
THE.AMAKA:

OMG, NO!
are you sure he's not gay? look at that first pic.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
anyway. . .
what the hell? whatever. . .

*just checked out his blog, whack*
i happen to know the dude and he's not gay, although na small otondo sha
Re: NIGERIAN AMERICAN 17YEAR OLD CELEBRITY BLOGGER.. GAY OR NOT?? by BabyCakes(f): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2010
I think there's nothing wrong with Blogging, but just be prepared for the consequences! I am a Perez Hilton fan and he goes through quite a bit sometimes, especially when he rubs people the wrong way!! I hope this 17yr old blogger has a bodyguard too lol, grin
Re: NIGERIAN AMERICAN 17YEAR OLD CELEBRITY BLOGGER.. GAY OR NOT?? by chikeuz(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2011
I don't really know what the world is turning into: girls are getting very fascinated with ga/y guys. They even wanna date them, knowing fully well.
Re: NIGERIAN AMERICAN 17YEAR OLD CELEBRITY BLOGGER.. GAY OR NOT?? by GagaBoy: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2011
Its no one business if he is G-A-Y or not. I'm a fan of his blog and we chat occationally on facebook. We even got into an arguement when he dissed lady Gaga. U guys should stop poking ur noses into his private life and just be proud of what he has accomplished.

(1) (Reply)

HILARIOUS: See Photos Of A 3years Old Girl With Big Brea*st Must See / Justin Bieber Kisses Nicki Minaj, See Nicki's Reaction (PICTURE) / Cardi B Eats Dick And Rice For Breakfast (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.