Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) (17142 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by wiseloaded(m): 9:15am On Oct 11, 2022
Video of a Kenyan Woman who accuses employer of forcing her to breastfeed his dogs while he filmed her has gone viral online.

A woman claims her employer forced her to breastfeed his dogs and filmed her carrying out the task.

The mother had left Kenya, where she217;s from, and had gone to work in Saudi Arabia, where the alleged incident took place.

Francis Atwoli, Kenya217;s Central Organization of Trade Unions (COTU) Secretary General, has now called on President William Ruto’s government to ban employment agencies overseeing migration of Kenyan workers to Saudi Arabia.

Atwoli said on Saturday, October 8, that he received a disturbing video from a woman in Saudia Arabia, who alleged that her employer forced her to breastfeed their dogs.

Woman accuses employer of forcing her to breastfeed his dogs while he filmed (video)

Woman Breastfeeding Dogs

“She left her husband and children in Kenya two months after giving birth,” Atwoli told NTV as he displayed a video of the woman breastfeeding.

“When they realised she can breastfeed, the employer gave her a job of breastfeeding puppies.”

Tinubu – Emilokan (Meaning)
The COTU boss called for intergovernmental diplomacy to address the plight of Kenyans in Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries.

Atwoli said: “This is indirect slavery, I want to appeal to our government to go the way President Kibaki’s government under Phylis Kandie did.

Woman accuses employer of forcing her to breastfeed his dogs while he filmed (video).

“Let this issue be a government-to-government.

“Let Kenya negotiate with Saudi Arabia on terms and conditions of service… so that our people can do decent jobs and not a job of breastfeeding dogs.”

Atwoli said the inhumane actions being witnessed in Saudi Arabia are denying Kenyans dignity and respect.

He added: “It denies us our own citizenship as Kenyans who are from a free and independent country.

“I want to appeal to government to ban all employment agencies and review issues related to outside employment as advocated for by the International Labour Organization.”

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVNRUZWSJEw

Subscribe to our channels for more videos here>>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFbtPImR_PT-BpAYap7HyPQ

Source: WISELOADED MEDIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by N3TRAL: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2022
Despite the horrors and dark history of the trans-saharan and trans-atlantic slave trade, people of Sub-saharan African heritage still submit themselves to the whims and caprices of Arab and Caucasian slave owners.

There's no explanation sufficient to acquit a nursing mother who deserts her two-month old baby and voluntarily crosses the Mediterranean sea only to breastfeed the puppies of the great-grand children of the pitiless men who castrated her uncles.

Blame the government, blame your parents, blame power supply, blame insecurity, blame everything, and everyone but your own feeble mind and dense brain.

For every Negroid who loves the book and admires objectivity knows that we're at the bottom of humanity because of our actions and inactions as a race. From Lagos to Kampala, Accra to Kigali, Yaounde to Dakar, and Nairobi to Lome, the bulk of African men are running unscrupulous and backward societies.

Don't quote me to tell me I should queue behind a man who keeps millions of dollars in Foreign accounts which are given out as loan to white people to develop their countries and yield interest to pay white employees as my saviour.
I will curse you if you quote me to tell me that he can change anything when his children are domiciled in Europe and the last time we heard of his daughter was the fact that it is in her name the foreign bank accounts are run abroad.

The industrial revolution of the 19th Century was not determined by any member of Parliament or the Executive but by ordinary men who resolved to make wealth creation and construction of their communities easier.
Abraham Lincoln didn't invent the electric motor, Michael Faraday did. George Bush didn't write the codes for Microsoft, Bill Gates did. Bill Clinton did invent Meta, Mark Zuckerberg did.

In our minds is the power to change our narrative.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by Okoroawusa: 9:23am On Oct 11, 2022
This is disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by stevnwigw1: 9:30am On Oct 11, 2022
If puppies can suck her breasts, wonder the damage her vagina has gone through

8 Likes

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by BloomingDale(f): 9:33am On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by BloomingDale(f): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2022
stevnwigw1:

Talking about vagina when you should be weeping and gnashing your teeth about the disrespect on your women from the other groups of men. You African men lack common sense, I swear. Such a degenerate group of men. No wonder others dont respect you fools.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by Fejoku: 9:43am On Oct 11, 2022
Unfortunately, black people don't value themselves. Hardly will another race accept do so such when your life isn't under threat. We've seen our young women under faeces, have sex with dogs and even swallow urine in the gulf states all because of money. We easily throw away our self worth when dealing with people of other races which is why they don't ever regard us. He who doesn't regard you will never give you enough to make you rich. It's just common sense. Until we as blacks fix the mental anomaly, we will continue to be the laughing stock of the world.
The same thing is subtly happening in Nigeria where southerners bend all sort of rules and accept all sort of things to please the core north. It will never make them love or respect you, rather they'll loathe you the more and even do worse to you. El Rufai is a typical example of such people that will do what these Arabs are doing to blacks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by N3TRAL: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2022
Bloomingdale, Thank you!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by BloomingDale(f): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2022
Fejoku:
Unfortunately, black people don't value themselves. Hardly will another race accept do so such when your life isn't under threat. We've seen our young women under faeces, have sex with dogs and even swallow urine in the gulf states all because of money. We easily throw away our self worth when dealing with people of other races which is why they don't ever regard us. He who doesn't regard you will never give you enough to make you rich. It's just common sense. Until we as blacks fix the mental anomaly, we will continue to be the laughing stock of the world.
The same thing is subtly happening in Nigeria where southerners bend all sort of rules and accept all sort of things to please the core north. It will never make them love or respect you, rather they'll loathe you the more and even do worse to you. El Rufai is a typical example of such people that will do what these Arabs are doing to blacks.

The bolded are outlier examples. All races of degenerate women partake in such foolishness. It is not limited to the African woman. The majority of African women are out there trying to survive. Perhaps if the african countries are good like in the western countries, built by their men, no sane African woman will migrate to a so called better country built by their men to go do labour jobs.

Did you see the pictures of the white men on horses using horse whips to flog the black men at the border, and berating them on how their women were suffering because they are shit? I would have joined the white man in flogging you guys if I was there. Lol.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by ASAPFERG1: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2022
East african women and house maid work in Middle East na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by N3TRAL: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

The bolded are outlier examples. All races of degenerate women partake in such foolishness. It is not limited to the African woman. The majority of African women are out there trying to survive. Perhaps if the african countries are good like in the western countries, built by their men, no sane African woman will migrate to a so called better country built by their men to go do labour jobs.

Did you see the pictures of the white men on horses using horse whips to flog the black men at the border, and berating them on how their women were suffering because they are shit? I would have joined the white men in flogging you guys if I was there. Lol.

African men like me are the stupidest creatures on the planet.

Gender war aside, my respect goes to all the amazing and beautiful African women out there for enduring the sub-human shit we put you guys through.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by Oesophagus99(m): 12:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

Talking about vagina when you should be weeping and wailing that other groups of men are disrespecting your women. You African men lack common sense, I swear. Such a degenerate group of men. No wonder no one respect you fools.

U dey Crez! embarassed
I wonder why you Africans beeches at always disgracing yourselves.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by BloomingDale(f): 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
Oesophagus99:

U dey Crez! embarassed
I wonder why you Africans beeches at always disgracing yourselves.. undecided
Says the logical being lured into slavery with ordinary mirror.

You African men are nothing but failures! You failed your land, failed your women, failed your children and now you are failing common sense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by BanyXchi: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Speak for your father and men in your family, don't generalize us oloriburuku, just because your country is struggling doesn't mean you should go to the middle east to do that barbaric bs, everything to you degenerates is gender wars, Omo ofo Omo ibanuje!
Persephone1:

You African men are nothing but failures! You failed your land, failed your women, failed your children and now you are failing common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by MrFlavvor(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
stevnwigw1:

You're everything that's wrong with the negroid race.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by klonboi: 2:09pm On Oct 11, 2022
I don't know why News like this always emanate from the middle east.

Sometimes ago I asked one Arab guy the reason why refugees from the middle east don't migrate to places like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait etc. Knowing how rich they are rather they suffer to get to Europe, my guy just kept mute
Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by siofra(f): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
N3TRAL:
Despite the horrors and dark history of the trans-saharan and trans-atlantic slave trade, people of Sub-saharan African heritage still submit themselves to the whims and caprices of Arab and Caucasian slave owners.

There's no explanation sufficient to acquit a nursing mother who deserts her two-month old baby and voluntarily crosses the Mediterranean sea only to feed the puppies of the great-grand children of the pitiless men who castrated her uncles.

Blame the government, blame your parents, blame power supply, blame insecurity, blame everything, and everyone but your own feeble mind and dense brain.

For every Negroid who loves the book and admires objectivity knows that we're at the bottom of humanity because of our actions and inactions as a race. From Lagos to Kampala, Accra to Kigali, Yaounde to Dakar, and Nairobi to Lome, the bulk of African men are running unscrupulous and backward societies.

Don't quote me to tell me I should queue behind a man who keeps millions of dollars in Foreign accounts which are given out as loan to white people to develop their countries and yield interest to pay white employees as my saviour.
I will curse you if you quote me to tell me that he can change anything when his children are domiciled in Europe and the last time we heard of his daughter was the fact that it is in her name the foreign bank accounts are run abroad.

The industrial revolution of the 19th Century was not determined by any member of Parliament or the Executive but by ordinary men who were determined to make money-making and construction of their communities easier.
Abraham Lincoln didn't invent the electric motor, Michael Faraday did. George Bush didn't write the codes for Microsoft, Bill Gates did. Bill Clinton did invent Meta, Mark Zuckerberg did.

In our minds is the power to change our narrative.

So is Tinubu and Atiku better?

Between the devil and the deep blue sea, we have to choose one, dear.
Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by siofra(f): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:

You African men are nothing but failures! You failed your land, failed your women, failed your children and now you are failing common sense

grin

Swears @bolded
Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by YungTemy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
Wetin Africans no go see for Saudi Arabia?

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by Beverlyjean(f): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
BloomingDale:

Talking about vagina when you should be weeping and gnashing your teeth about the disrespect on your women from the other groups of men. You African men lack common sense, I swear. Such a degenerate group of men. No wonder others dont respect you fools.

Did the men send the women to disgrace the African race... we need to start holding our gender responsible for the actions. U cant blame men for these poor decisions cos men have been complaining about it

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by LikeAking: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=N3TRAL post=117461307] Despite the horrors and dark history of the trans-saharan and trans-atlantic slave trade, people of Sub-saharan African heritage still submit themselves to the whims and caprices of Arab and Caucasian slave owners...

U re wise. Continue preaching d truth. Polictians contribute little or nothing to national development. Nigerians shud go n verify.

Nigerians believe polictians will save the country, cos we are not exposed. The most annoying thing is, even those who are graduates think like those wo are not educated.

If u are a graduate and u believe polictians or a polictian will change Nigeria, I pity u... Submit ur CV to the nearest suya man, at least it will do abeta job as suya wraps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by BloomingDale(f): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2022
Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by LikeAking: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Nigerians are busy arguing and insulting them selves on this thread, instead of creating a solution....

Nigerians hate logical thinking.. This problem requires logic, we are no trained to think, reason or create... We are trained to only kill, destroy and sex..

We cover up our lack of logic with quarrels and insults reserved for the lowest of humans.

Shame on us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by LikeAking: 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2022
klonboi:
I don't know why News like this always emanate from the middle east.

Sometimes ago I asked one Arab guy the reason why refugees from the middle east don't migrate to places like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait etc. Knowing how rich they are rather they suffer to get to Europe, my guy just kept mute

They are beta thinkers... They have higer standard's, they are enlightened... They are great guys. Economy wise they don't have a strong economy like the west or even the Asian Tigers.
Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2022
siofra:

grin

Swears @bolded
grin grin Very annoying bunch grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by christianjoy(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin Very annoying bunch grin
you are awesome

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by Countersam(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
wiseloaded:

Video of a Kenyan Woman who accuses employer of forcing her to breastfeed his dogs while he filmed her has gone viral online.

A woman claims her employer forced her to breastfeed his dogs and filmed her carrying out the task.

The mother had left Kenya, where she217;s from, and had gone to work in Saudi Arabia, where the alleged incident took place.

Francis Atwoli, Kenya217;s Central Organization of Trade Unions (COTU) Secretary General, has now called on President William Ruto’s government to ban employment agencies overseeing migration of Kenyan workers to Saudi Arabia.

Atwoli said on Saturday, October 8, that he received a disturbing video from a woman in Saudia Arabia, who alleged that her employer forced her to breastfeed their dogs.

Woman accuses employer of forcing her to breastfeed his dogs while he filmed (video)

Woman Breastfeeding Dogs

“She left her husband and children in Kenya two months after giving birth,” Atwoli told NTV as he displayed a video of the woman breastfeeding.

“When they realised she can breastfeed, the employer gave her a job of breastfeeding puppies.”

Tinubu – Emilokan (Meaning)
The COTU boss called for intergovernmental diplomacy to address the plight of Kenyans in Saudi Arabia and other gulf countries.

Atwoli said: “This is indirect slavery, I want to appeal to our government to go the way President Kibaki’s government under Phylis Kandie did.

Woman accuses employer of forcing her to breastfeed his dogs while he filmed (video).

“Let this issue be a government-to-government.

“Let Kenya negotiate with Saudi Arabia on terms and conditions of service… so that our people can do decent jobs and not a job of breastfeeding dogs.”

Atwoli said the inhumane actions being witnessed in Saudi Arabia are denying Kenyans dignity and respect.

He added: “It denies us our own citizenship as Kenyans who are from a free and independent country.

“I want to appeal to government to ban all employment agencies and review issues related to outside employment as advocated for by the International Labour Organization.”

WATCH VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVNRUZWSJEw

Subscribe to our channels for more videos here>>> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFbtPImR_PT-BpAYap7HyPQ

Source: WISELOADED MEDIA

Not that there is a famine of dog food.

1 Like

Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by N3TRAL: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=LikeAking post=117473162][/quote]

Thank you!

I try my best to improve my community.
Re: Viral Video Kenyan Woman Breastfeeding Dogs In Saudi Arabia (FULL VIDEO) by N3TRAL: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
LikeAking:
Nigerians are busy arguing and insulting them selves on this thread, instead of creating a solution....

Nigerians hate logical thinking.. This problem requires logic, we are no trained to think, reason or create... We are trained to only kill, destroy and sex..

We cover up our lack of logic with quarrels and insults reserved for the lowest of humans.

Shame on us.

I've communicated with a lot of people around me who almost made me give into despair.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Dogs Go To Heaven: How Belief In Pet Afterlife Has Risen Over The Last 150Yr / Chronicle Of Rex And Roxy / Plz Expert,how Can I Make My Dog Aggressive And Bark?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.