Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Discover How Chioma Moved From 10k-100k Monthly - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Discover How Chioma Moved From 10k-100k Monthly (276 Views)

We offer Cleaning Services starting from 10k / N-power Batch C: Unsuccessful N-power Batch C Applicants Moved To Stream 2 / Discover How To Become A Millionaire Publisher On Amazon (and Retire The Job) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover How Chioma Moved From 10k-100k Monthly by Affliatechris01(f): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2022
I met chioma in one of the FB groups, she was a small business owner who hadly get 10k monthly and it not enough to care for herself let alone her 3kids.

Always busy in shop but nothing to show at the end of the month.

We all know geetting extra income sources is unarguable due to current situation of things, but there is more that can be done with just a smartphone.

I show chioma this, and she came back after 10days!

l had to show her this business model that has been working in Nigeria that only few 100's of people know about and many are stingy with it.

And I will show you the exact things I showed her that help her out from her small business which isn't profitable just by selling other people's digital products online.

This business is simply recommending high-value digital products from top experts and getting paid for it.

For example, let’s say a product is 20k and the commission for the product is 50%. When you sell one, you get 10k which is half or 50% of the product sale price.

With the right guidance and information, this proven strategy will help you earn 50-100k monthly that is what few Nigerians have been earning online selling other people's products.

The beauty of this business is that you don't need to own any product of your own or start importing anything before making money.

And again, these products are digital products and they don't get out of stock (i.e) them no dey finish.

So,how many products are you willing to sell in a day, in a week or a month?

Imagine you sell 10 products that pay 10k par sale that is 10k x 10 =100k.

That is 6 figures already with just your smartphone and internet connection.

Don't Miss This Life Changing Opportunity .

The first 20people will be mentored free

Re: Discover How Chioma Moved From 10k-100k Monthly by Affliatechris01(f): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2022
To be among the lucky 20people who I will mentor free connect with me on
Whatsapp

+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0
Re: Discover How Chioma Moved From 10k-100k Monthly by Affliatechris01(f): 1:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Guys don't be distracted, connect with me on
Whatsapp for the free mentorship
Re: Discover How Chioma Moved From 10k-100k Monthly by Affliatechris01(f): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
Opportunity is still opens for everyone

(1) (Reply)

Bank Teller / Cable Tray Manufacturers In Coimbatore / Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.