Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,262 members, 7,853,300 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Loan App Wants To Kill Me O - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Loan App Wants To Kill Me O (303 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners / The UP NEPA App Wants To Help You Plan Your Life Around PHCN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan App Wants To Kill Me O by phuckcheet(m): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
so theres this particular day like that i was at my house although i have a roommate, around 11 pm i was sleeping suddenly i heard screaming fire, fire omo it was our gascooker o, i quickly got up cause i was super afraid of gas and my roomate was trying to put the fire out while blocking the only exit we had trying to put out the fire i quickly got up and tried running outside but the exit as been block omo with fear of the gas cooker exploding i quickly went straight to our window burglary pulled that birsh out like it nothing jumped out to save myself o. that was how i got into this mess cause after that incident my landlord was pressuring my life to fix the window, i was broke then and in that moment this loan app was always calling me to take loan so that like the right time to take it so i did. fixed the window now this loan app is threaten my life cause i have not been able to pay the loan which is N10,000 with the interest the actual loan was N6,200
Re: Loan App Wants To Kill Me O by MrFollowFollow(m): 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
phuckcheet:
so theres this particular day like that i was at my house although i have a roommate, around 11 pm i was sleeping suddenly i heard screaming fire, fire omo it was our gascooker o, i quickly got up cause i was super afraid of gas and my roomate was trying to put the fire out while blocking the only exit we had trying to put out the fire i quickly got up and tried running outside but the exit as been block omo with fear of the gas cooker exploding i quickly went straight to our window burglary pulled that birsh out like it nothing jumped out to save myself o. that was how i got into this mess cause after that incident my landlord was pressuring my life to fix the window, i was broke then and in that moment this loan app was always calling me to take loan so that like the right time to take it so i did. fixed the window now this loan app is threaten my life cause i have not been able to pay the loan which is N10,000 with the interest the actual loan was N6,200

What is your motive for bringing this here?

Did you tell us when you were taking the loan?

Did the loan company come to your house and force you to take a loan from them?

Mr man go and pay your loan joor!
Re: Loan App Wants To Kill Me O by phuckcheet(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

What is your motive for bringing this here?

Did you tell us when you were taking the loan?

Did the loan company come to your house and force you to take a loan from them?

Mr man go and pay your loan joor!
cause the loan sharks keeps sending death threat i had to create awareness cause its annoying
Re: Loan App Wants To Kill Me O by MrFollowFollow(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2022
phuckcheet:
cause the loan sharks keeps sending death threat i had to create awareness cause its annoying

Go and pay back the loan you took so you can free yourself, it's as simple as that!

(1) (Reply)

Extra Income Tips. / How I Earn $50-$200 Every Month Using Amazon Kdp For Smartphones / How To Restore Old Damaged Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.