Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation (50602 Views)

Nigerian Doctors In Uk Lament Exploitation, Slave Labour / Residents Lament As Ogun Major Roads Turn Dump Site (Photos) / 7-Month-Old Baby's Head Continues To Swell As Parents Lament In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by Pitssbull: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
;If you sabi sing you wan make money with your voice chat up musicvialireland@gmail.com
Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by AngelicBeing: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin
Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by infogenius(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
Possibly still better than staying back in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by Moh247: 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2022
wink

Nigerians too like complain

But honestly caregivers and nurses go through alot there and I wonder why they are not speaking up like these doctors

11 Likes

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
My brother left for UK August last year and came back last month just to pay us a visit abeg the boy don chop up wella and he said he only works 20hrs a week based on the student visa he is on abeg people dey chop money comfortably for that side make God just dey person side. Person wey be like broomstick twin don chop up. I been come dey wonder say wetin I still dey do here but anyways na here me go hammer wink

17 Likes

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by Iseoluwani: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
grin
Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2022
My brother left for UK August last year and came back last month just to pay us a visit abeg the boy don chop up wella and he said he only works 20hrs a week based on the student visa he is on abeg people dey chop money comfortably for that side make God just dey person side. Person wey be like broomstick twin don chop up. I been come dey wonder say wetin I still dey do here but anyways na here me go hammer cool
Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by Aareakinwunmi(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Read the story wella.
He didn't write plab 2 before he was granted a job, what do you expect.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by obedience4(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Come back home na may buhari show you waka
Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by Prodigy100(m): 2:35pm On Oct 11, 2022
Oyinbo xploitation beta pas Naija own grin
Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by plankyjacky(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
When they pay you pound sterling we no dey hear ooo. Endure it or come back home

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by JooEeL(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Joshmoore:
Vote Peter Obi and you will gladly return to your dear country Nigeria and live happily with your families again

The same contraption created by the slavemaster they just ran to.

Some of you are deluded beyond comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by Rilley(m): 2:37pm On Oct 11, 2022
Water done pass garri. cheesy cheesy
Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
They will be alright las las.

The God of Nigerian tax payers whose money was used to train them before they abandoned the country after their training is a God of justice.

Many of them were misled ,ignorant and too self-centred by thinking they can cheat the tax payers but they can not cheat and go scot free. Imagine leaving Nigeria to be a slave overseas? No be juju and curse be that?

They better come back home and pay their debt to Nigeria before they die in slave camps and get buried in unmarked grave.
check my signature for free stuffs!
As if they don't do long hours here in Nigeria too

5 Likes

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by SenatePresdo(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
If Nigeria was working, our professionals wouldn't be exploited by same people that colonised us.

Modern day slavery.

God abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by HBB1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 11, 2022
Racoon:
It is serious. Not all that glitters is always gold. This to affirm and confirm the doubts of those who are convinced that japa is not the solution.

Keep deceiving yourself...

Did he tell you he probably drives a benz and can earn up to 6k pounds, after tax( if he works a whole month)?

6 Likes

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by DesChyko: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
They will be alright las las.
The God of Nigerian tax payers whose money was used to train them before they abandoned the country after their training is a God of justice.

I don't understand this part.

Do people study medicine in Nigeria for free? undecided

Please, where does this happen?

4 Likes

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by Joshmoore(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
JooEeL:

The same contraption created by the slavemaster they just ran to.

Some of you are deluded beyond comprehension.

So wetin you wan make them do now?
Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
We need you guys here at our various teaching hospitals. Just come back home, East or West Home is the best
Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by OneEyedSnake: 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
Lol

They didn't know that wages for medical doctors have dropped sharply in the US and Europe since Jewish medical insurance firms bought all the hospitals including the NHS .

Idiots.

9 Likes

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by Judolisco(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2022
OkutaNla:
For these Nigerians to be raising alarm, then the matter don serious be dat.
dem Wan spoil market for people wey still dey find means travel.... Make dem come back huz if dat place no favour them

1 Like

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by bhella10: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

if we allow Buhari antecedent to continue in this country only Doctor Sid and small doctor will remain in this damn country, then will be grilling on dead bodies instead of his usual vultures.
ironically it your brother that's Wailing in far away UK. Buhari is not the PM there. Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by jubrilELsudan: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
I NO FIT LAFF

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by ParasiteWest: 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Don't be deceived because BBC reported it.
BBC is not a credible source.
The story (the reality for most immigrants in the West) was getting media attention from credible sources and the BBC latched on to it to boost their dwindled credibility.

1 Like

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by Onuoha1234(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
It.serves them right. Nigeria should forget them. Th3y can quit and return home or somewhere else.'
Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by Kinddetective: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
HBB1:

Keep deceiving yourself...

Did he tell you he probably drives a benz and can earn up to 6k pounds, after tax( if he works a whole month)?

I know doctors that can’t wait to come back if the right government is elected next year. The exploitation no be here.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors Recruited From Nigeria To Work In UK Hospitals Lament Exploitation by peacettw: 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
The gospel truth is that we don't 'work' here in Nigeria so I understand perfectly well why they are overwhelmed in a place where work actually does exist

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christ Embassy To Build World Class Hospital On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway / Doctors Operate On Woman 21 Times, Set To Conduct The 22nd Surgery. Photo / current hot weather in Nigeria: share your frustration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.