Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

7 Most Profitable And Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start and Make Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Most Profitable And Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start and Make Money (173 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / I Know 20 Businesses You Can Start With 100k – Boda Lanre / 5 Sure Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Most Profitable And Lucrative Online Businesses You Can Start and Make Money by Mrprechino(m): 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2022
It baffles me when people tag every online business as a scam and because of that, they become afraid to invest into the lucrative ones when the opportunity comes calling.

Why I am writing this is to dispute some baseless assertions that many has towards all online businesses.

Truth be told, there are scams (Ponzi schemes) and there are the good ones which are mostly skills.

So, if you want to make good money online, it is advisable you learn the skills instead of falling for or investing on Ponzi schemes.

Some of the most lucrative online businesses you can venture into are the following:

Affiliate Marketing

Graphics designing

YouTubing

Virtual assistant jobs

Content Creation

Copy writing

Transcribtion

And many more ...

These are all lucrative skills you can learn and make good money online.

But most of these skills has a downside which is basically the time they take to learn and monetize.

If you have the time to learn these skills, it is actually worth it.

Among these skills, I have actually discovered Affiliate Marketing to be among the skills with the shortest time frame to learn.

You can learn and start earning with Affiliate Marketing within 3 weeks and it is very lucrative.

I was able to make my first 6-figures and 7-figures respectively with Affiliate Marketing.

And I can boldly say that it's a digital skill that is worth learning.

The major problem newbie Affiliate marketers faces are the right mentorship.

If you are able to get an experienced Affiliate marketer to mentor you, you will Excell in the Business.

If you really want to learn this skill of affiliate marketing and augment your finances, I will be glad to teach you.

Just leave a comment then I'll help you succeed.

(1) (Reply)

How On Earth Can Someone Make Money Online?? / How To Earn $100 - $500 Monthly With No Investment. / How To Access Active Directory Domain Services | Uplevel Systems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.